Stalking all day

I hate roses

"KIM KAI! STOP FOLLOWING ME!"

"VINA! STOP FOLLOWING ME!"

"Ughhhhh"

"Ughhhh"

" -_- "

" -_- "

" You just had to do that didnt you?"

"Do what? "

* FLIPS GODDAMN IMAGINARY WIND TABLE *

 

I remembered calling him Kai when i just knew him. He followed me everywhere. Almost everyday. Persistent little prick. He kept following me. Follow and follow and...

I saw my crush, at that time. A sunbae. I went over to sunbae but before i reached him, another girl clinged onto his arm. what?!

 

" Let's go oppa! "

 

I was so upset. Kai stumbled behind me and stopped when he saw me looking at the sight infront of him.

 

" what's wrong Vin? "

" nothing "

 

I took out my phone and found sunbae's number. I called him and put him on loudspeaker. For some reason i wanted Jongin to hear it too, our conversation. 

 

" Yeoboseyo? Sunbae? "

" ah! Vina ya! wae? "

" Sunbae eodiseoyo? "

" ah i'm at home "

" ah? jinjja? not outside with a girl clinging onto you calling you oppa? "

 

Sunbae looked out for me and saw me from far. The line was still on and i knew that its over. This crush, this date is over.

 

" Sunbae, dont be happy "

i ended the call and walked away.

 

Kai didn't say anything. He just followed me till we reached an empty playground and sat beside me on the swing. I guess he got the gist that i liked a sunbae and we were somewhat dating but he "cheated" on me and blatantly lie to my face.

 

" Vin? "

" mmm"

" you dated that sunbae? "

" Kinda. its only like three months or so "

" just dating? "

" yeah. not boyfriend. but he already cheated so i just decided to end it "

" i see"

 

Then we had a silent moment. Not awkward but it was a nice kind of silent company. For once, Kai's company didnt bother me.

 

" Then call me Jongin "

 

I know he introduced himself to me as Jongin but a lot of ppl called him Kai. Even Baek said that he prefers to be called that. why the sudden change though? Is there something that he wants?

 

" If you could call him sunbae then i dont want to be the same as him "

" Kai? i dont understand you "

" Call me by my real name. I dont want to be the same as that sunbae "

 

Is this jealousy or what?

 

" I'll call you babe from now on "

" MWO?! "

 

I stood up from my swing and went to the swing beside me. I was irritated by him. He easily claims me as his, he easily take me into his arms, he easily calls me however he likes and yet, yet i blame him but i'm the one that never refuses anything that he did. I didn't like him. I haven't like him. So why is it that when this Kim Kai claims me as his own and does he fairshare of loving me with his freewill, i don't reject?

 

" Vin, why are you crying? " 

 

i didn't understand why im crying? am i sad? Is it because the one hell of a sunbae dumped me? I don't understand! Why am i crying? Am i by any chance happy? With this Kim Kai's statement? what is it that im crying about.

 

" Hey Vin, he dumped you. You dont have to cry, it wasnt a real relationship anyway "

 

This Kim Kai is right.

 

" Then what should i do? "

" Be in a relationship. For real "

" What? "

" With me Vin "

 

He got off the swing and hugged me. He took me into his arms. He hugged me gently. So warm. He rested his head on my shoulders. He's comforting me.

 

" Youre mine now. Nothing's going to change that. Im keeping you and im taking you. "

" Then take me away Jongin "

 

I don't know why i said that. My heart just blurted out by itself. And without me knowing how or what, my arms have already included jongin and put him into a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING AND IM TAKING MY STATEMENT BACK "

" Aww come on! you don't have to be so harsh "

" I'M SO NOT YOUR BABE AND I'M NOT YOURS "

" You asked me to take you away! "

" forget i said that! "

" Never! and you called me Jongin! i'm happy~ "

" ughhhhh "

 

 

 

Now he's going to stalk me for another hundred reincarnations of my lifetime.