The rosy past 2

I hate roses

"Oh sehun! search for my strawberry fairy right now!"

 

Jongin ran into Sehun's class to find Sehun and Sehun is confused as nuts as to what his bestfriend is talking about. Sehun just look at Jongin which frustrates Jongin cause his whole strawberry fairy operation is absolutely oh so very important to Jongin and he is very impatient about it.

 

"My Strawberry Fairy! Find herrrr"

"Oi oi! what you talking about?! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING!"

 

Kai just realised this and sighed and then explained the situation to Sehun.

 

"ORHHHH"

"Dont ORH me and go find her!"

"How am i suppose to find her if i idk what she looks like?!"

"She's not from our school and she has long black hair and she has gleaming hair and a bright face and smells like strawberry!"

"You expecting me to sniff all the girls here?! You nuts bruh? And for your information any light that shines on people can make them look shiny!"

 

Jongin is simply frustrated and decided to dragsehun out to the stage because he remembered that she followed the crowd. Poor Sehun was dragged along when he was just thinking of cutting so called "class" by not watching the competition. Jongin and Sehun ran to the stage to find her but the crowd was too big.

 

"Oi! come on! give me a better clue like what school is she from?! her uniform! what does it look like?"

"uhhh"

"well?"

"It's like ours but light blue. You know? the light blue skirt with the light blue stripes on the arm band?"

"Oh Lavender High School"

"Lavender? seriously"

"Seriously its Lavender"

"So not colour coordinated"

 

Sehun and Jongin could only grin about that. Theyve heard about Lavender high. Its an average school but the student population and everything is about the same as Sun High.

 

"Luna! Hurry! its going to start again soon!"

 

Kai immediately turned to stone. But somehow, he managed to turn to his left towards where the voice came from and saw his strawberry fairy.

 

"Strawberry fairy~" Jongin said dreamily.

"God must really love me right now, right Sehun?"

 

Sehun turned to look and saw the uniforms that Jongin talked about and remember all the things he said about his so called strawberry fairy. Sehun immediately had an idea.

 

"Wait here and dont move"

 

Jongin couldn't even move so there's no point in Sehun saying that. SNAP! and Jongin turned towards the shutter sound. Realising that Sehun had taken a photo of his strawberry fairy and was annoyed by his doing.

 

"YA! WHY YOU TAKING PICTURES OF MY STRAWBERRY FAIRY!"

"Firstly, i can use photos to find your STRAWBERRY FAIRY. Second, i can send this well taken photo to you. Third, you have a photo of your fairy. Fourth, nobody knows what im doing cause its crowded and think im taking pictures of the stage andddd fifith im a genius"

"Dammit Sehun I LOVE YOU!"

 

Jongin shout a little tad bit too loud and Sehun was embarssed by his confession and hit his shoulder but Jongin could only grin at him and thank him. Jongin immediately got the photo from Sehun and Sehun immediately asked him to run his to the backstage because the ending was starting soon. Jongin immediately ran his life away and smiled like there's no tommorrow.

 

"OH SEHUN YOU GENIUS!"

 

The ending performance went well and everything went smoothly after that. Kai went home alone as Sehun had to settle for his punsihment for skipping class. As he was walking home, he took out his phone and look at the close up shot of his strawberry fairy. He hugged his phone and then kept looking back to the screen. His fairy's smile, radiance, everything.  Almost immediately, Jongin got a text from Sehun.

 

SEHUNNIE

 

Lee Vina

Age 17

Lavender High School

Status currently single

Third year student

Sings and Cooks

 

 

 

"Oh what a lovely day!" jongin exclaimed.

 

But the sky is filled with thundering storms and clouds.