The present day

I hate roses

 

From then on, Jongin kept visiting her almost everyday ( except for weekends) but practically after school just to see her. He will wait for hours then see her only for her to ignore him or find him irritating and Jongin doesn't mind that. He wasn't discourage either. Why? cause some of Vina's classmates and schoolmates have seen them and thought that they look lovely together so Jongin do get some support from them which made him more encourage to see her. Even Luna thinks Jongin is harmless.

 

He is just a full of love, hopelessly in love kind of boy and she can't help but be in awe when she sees them close to each other. Baekhyun on the other hand kept telling Vina that he is sorry. Vina thought its really just her luck and it wasn't Baek's fault.

 

When she puts on her mask after a long day at schoool and suddenly i realised it was rose, she got a little irritated. She doesnt like rose at all. Be it smell, rose itself or whatever.

Suddenly she remembered Jongin. He is like rose. Beautiful and sharp. and she hate roses.

Not like she really hateshim, Just that he is just sooooo into her that it irritates her but she doesnt deny the fact that she like his presence.

After some time that boy grew on her. So she couldnt hate him. She doesn't know if she likes him either.

 

"Vina!" is that who i think it is?

" Vina! open the window! "

" Why are you down there Jongin? "

" Awww babe i miss you! dont you know that? " Vina blushed. Somehow those words struck her heartstrings a little.

" If youre thinking that for a second ill say ill come down, its a no jongin "

" but whyyy "

" I have homework. If you can climb up here without using the front door to my window up here and win at stone paper scissors with me ill let you stay inside "

" REALLY?!" 

*What the heck? why did i challenge him even?* Vina thought. Well now she cannot say no since she suggested it.

" IF YOU ARE ABLE TO CLIMB AND WIN ME"

" alright "

 

So Vina just got back to her seat near the window and continue her homework. Not like she needed to give attention to Jongin anyway. He probably wont be able to clim-

 

"Yeay i made it! " dammit.

" How in the world? you Jackie Chan? "

" maybe! hurry i want to win "

 

 

 

 

" Dammit. what luck do i have today?! "

" Good luck! "

 

So you can guess. Jongin's now in her room for the first time and in awe and accompanying her throughout the night. He even asks of her to concentrate and ignore her. Why? cause he won and he's really happy. Like seriously happy. He is seeing Vina, not in uniform and in her room and she is very close and he is lying on her bed now and feeling bliss.

 

" Gosh "

" What is it? "

" You smell seriously good "

" Jongin you dont say that to a girl you like! "

" Then what should i say to the girl i like? "

" that's so not romantic " Vina's just avoiding the question.

 

Jongin went to her and kneel in front of her. He took abunch of her hair strands and twirl it with his index finger.He brought her strands to his nose and inhaled the sweet srawberry scent. He kissed her hair and looked up to her.

 

" Your scent is incredible "

 

and he flashed his most dazzling smile.

 

Vina blushed.

 

Jongin is now on the floor clutching himself.

 

" I can't believe i said something like that omg! i'm so embarrased"

 

and Jongin couldnt help but blush.