The rosy past

I hate roses

Lets go back a year before to where you and Jongin met for the first time.

It was a national school dance competition and you and Jongin's school as well as other schools participated in the event.

There were all sorts of dancing crews, dance movements, jazz, hip hop, ballet and you were feeling so untalented.

 

"Damn" you thought

 

Of course, you were with luna in your school uniform and certain classes from each school were brought to the competition to cheer on for their schoolmates. Your class was one of them. This year's competition is held by Sun High School. Their school is huge and thus became a good venue for the competition. Of course, there were small stalls at the front yard of the school where stalls were set up to entertain guests and all and you and Luna were looking around. You got bored halfway through the competition Semifinals and decided to roam around with Luna. Your eyes caught on to the stall with all the snacks and keychains. You dragged Luna along as you were linking arms with her.

 

"Luna look! its soooo cute!"

"Yeah!"

 

You were looking at a pair of bunny keychains.

 

"You wanna get it? you get one i get one? how about it?"

"Cool!"

 

So you paid for it and luna thanked you and you both immediately strap it to your pencil cases. You were having fun for sure. Little did you know, since the semifinals were over and they were taking an intermission break, Jongin, the best dancer from Sun High was roaming around to chill himself after his dance before getting back up on stage. He wanted  to just look around at the little hype his school was having when he heard you exclaiming bout the bunny keychains.

 

"Cute" he thought to himself

 

He kept watching you from afar before you went off with Luna and decided to go to where he is standing near the entrance of the school, to go back to the competition before the teacher finds you missing or something. Jongin couldn't move. He just couldn't. In that cliche moment the sunlight hit your face and your face was gleaming and your hair was shining and he thought he has just seen a fairy. Since you were small and cute and petite so yeah, fairy. He couldnt take his eyes off you despite a lot of other students were passing by to get back to the stage to watch. You kept coming close to the entrance and Jongin's heart was racing so fast he thought he could die.

 

"The fairy is coming!" Jongin thought as his eyes grew wider everytime you came closer.

 

Suddenly, the girl and her friend was pushed by the overwhelming crowd at the entrance that she accidentally, or to jongin its "Thank you God for this fairy!" kind of accidental issue, hit Jongin's right arm and swayed to him a bit. In that instant, Jongin got a good whiff of her ahir that smelled like strawberry shampoo until she looked up thus causing Jongin to freeze, or more like turn to stone.

 

"Im sorry! its such a big crowd! i couldnt avoid you"

 

BANG! JUST SHOOT ME DEAD AND BRING ME TO HEAVEN! HER VOICE IS SO MELODIOUS!

 

"U-u-uhhh its okay.Im cool!"

 

She smiled at jongin before she apologised again and made her way up. Jongin continued to look at her from behind and was still stunned as . He rubbed his eyes and could only sighed in happiness. His heart has been struck by the love arrow. He must know her. He must find her. At all cost and he knows exactly who he can rely on for this kind of issue. Sehun, his best friend so called personal government intel hacker. That smart can do this for him.

 

"My beautiful strawberry fairy"

 

He said.