Im so into you

I hate roses

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyVZ7c2D75w (BOA - FOX)

 

Jongin was really happy cause of yesterday but right now he is super glum. Why? cause he has school and his strawberry fairy/ Vina isn't with him in school and what more is that they are in different schools. He is so glum that even Sehun couldnt cheer him up and could only be -_- He has tried to cheer Jongin up but nothing works.

 

" STOP SULKING LIKE A BABY! "  that shouting really got into Jongin this time

" But but my Strawberry fairyyyy my Vinaaaa "

" Are you so love struck that you can't do anything?! "

" Sehun you wont know till you fall in love with a girl "

 

And he continues to pout like no tomorrow. Sehun needs to think of something. Sehun needs to. He cannot handle Jongin like this. He just wants to get rid of this baby Jongin right now because its disgusting to act like one. Jongin is a man! Although a teenage boy but he is a man to Sehun and acting like a whiny baby just drops it for Sehun. Suddenly, an idea bolted into Sehun's head.

 

" We shall go to her school today "

" what? "

" We are going to her school today. I have a friend there so we can pretend that we are visiting him "

" 0_0 "

" ._. "

" Sehunnnnnnnnnnnn "

 

And there goes Jongin hugging Sehun like he never hugged him before. Grinning smiling laughing to himself and he doesnt care that his classmates are thinking that he is crazy. Because he already is. Crazy for his strawberry fairy.

 

Its afterschool and in just thirty minutes they reached Lavender High. Jongin keeps jumping around.

 

" omo! omo! what if I SEE HER! I DONT WANT TO FAINT! "

" YA! ARE YOU A GIRL? STOP JUMPING AROUND "

 

Jongin kept looking around the school at the front gate area since thats the general area where visitors are allowed. Sehun was talking some pointless things to his friend Baekhyun and Baekhyun just doesnt why Sehun wanted to see him to talk pointless things when he can do that with Jongin. Baekhyun knows Jongin just that they were not as close as he is to Sehun.

 

" Jongin! Entertain Sehun more in school please! i dont get it why he has to come and see me just to talk crap! "

" Hey! its not crap! "

" Aw come on Baek, just talk more i really really need to stay longer here! "

" And why is that? " Jongin turned red afterwards.

" why are you turning red? "

" Look baek, Jongin has a crush on a student here named Lee Vina age 17 third year student. perhaps you know her? "

" Hey! why you tell him that! "

" Oh! wow Sehun your hacking still good and yeah Vina my classmate? why? "

 

Jongin just turned to look into Baekhyun with his eyes 0_0

 

" OMG! YOURE CLASSMATES?! "

 

From then on, Jongin talked to Baekhyun like they never talked before and Jongin was overloaded by the new information about Vina and he keeps smiling on and on and this crush just cant be stopped. He is really in love and Baekhyun can see that.

 

" Bye Luna! "

 

Jongin heard it. He seriously heard it. Fairy's voice. He turned and there she was at the gate just two meters away from him and he just turned to stone again. Just then, they share a moment of looking into each other's eyes before she turned and saw Baekhyun.

 

" Hey Baek! "

" Oh hey Vina! going home? "

" Yup " Baek wont waste this chance to introduce Jongin.

" Oh i would like you to meet my friends, they are from Sun high "

 

 

Vina came towards them and smiled.

 

" This is Sehun " she shooked hands with him

" This is Jongin " she shooked hands with him too. Jongin just wanted to say something! Anything!

" Hi! im Jongin nice to meet you im from Sun high i'm Baek's friend and you look lovely " Jongin splurted out.

 

Baek could only facepalm himself and Sehun could only turn away to not look at the scene in front of him. Jongin has lost it.

 

" Nice to know you too Jongin! thank you "

 

Jongin is on could nine. Firstly Baek introduced Vina to him. Second, He touched his fairy's hand. Third, his fairy spoke to him. Fourth, he knows its not the end.

 

" WIll you be my girlfriend "

" 0_0 "

" ^_^ "

" Excuse me ? "

 

Baekhyun and Sehun facepalmed themselves one hundred times to ensure this wasn't a daydream.

 

But it was.

 

And Jongin turned it into a nightmare.