A friend kind of Acquaintance

I hate roses

"Okaaay class! Let me remind you-"

 

You looked at your window while you give your teacher your ears. Homework again. Oh well, not like you can't do it just that, you know? Students have one thing in common, PROCRASTINATION. Thats it, lazy, saying later i'll do it, typical. Class is ending in five minutes and you just want to go to a mall get some ice cream walk a bit and chill before you take your bus home.

 

"Vina"

"Hmmm"

"Are you going anywhere later?"

"Just the mall, to chill and get ice cream. Its so hot right now"

"Can i join you? i really need some cool air too"

"Sure"

 

Your desk mate Luna is a good friend for the two years you have entered school. Now its your third and next year will be your last. Somehow, every year, you always end up with Luna. Not that youre complaining, youre actually thankful. Luna doesnt speak much but when she does, its comforting and with purpose. Unlike someone you remembered. Remembering just makes you go -_-

 

After chilling a bit with Luna at the mall, you both bid farewell and went home separately. You were just walking home with your earphones, listening to your favourite music when suddenly a tall figure just jumped in front of you.

 

"FLYING SNAILS OMG! WHAT THE HELL?!"

" YO!"

" -_- "

" ._. "

" JONGINNNNNNNNNNNNN"

 

You seriously had no chill with this dude. SERIOUSLY. LIKE SERIOUSLY. He freaking jumped in front on you as if he's having fun pretending to teleport and still have the nerve to calmly and simply say hi and look innocent.

 

"No chill for this dude. i swear! NO CHILL"

 

You kept walking pass him at a faster speed to calm yourself down after that shout which kinda made him backed away a bit and cover his ears and gave you the few seconds to make your way out of there. You just stomp all the way.

 

"Aww babe that hurts my ears!"

 

Youre so not surprised that he kept up with you but you just kept quiet although youre fuming mad.

 

"Aww come on babe! i didnt mean to scare ya that much"

 

you glared at him.

 

" It was suppose to be a surprise attack not a shock attack "

" Surprise attack OR NOT i'll be the one thats getting the heart attack! "

" i'm sorry babe! come! let your jongin baby give your a nice teddy hug! "

 

He immediately stopped you from stomping as he lift you to give you a huge bear hug. You slapped his shoulders lightly cause your arms are squeezed so tight that you couldnt slap him harder.

 

" Jongin let go! seriously! please"

"  But im sorry and i miss my babe "

" Jongin "

" But- "

" No dinner "

" Okay "

 

He let you go but he grinned as he walked beside you and followed you home. Its normal cause Jongin always comes by almost everyday to have dinner because you cook for him. First thing's first, youre not his girlfriend. He self proclaimed it. Second, you only knew Jongin last year cause of some dance competition you came to watch cause you're supporting your schoolmate. Third, for some reason he appeared out of nowehere and know your name where you live and all and you're seriously freaked out.

 

HOWEVER, he never hurt you, he always smiled with you, you appreciate his presence so you cook for him dinner sometimes to let him know youre grateful to him. Also, his presence is not that of a stranger anymore. He is handsome, thats for sure but his annoyance tops it all. Nevertheless, he is not a stranger to you. He is an acquaintance. Well, more than that. A friend kind of acquaintance relationship and you don't deny that its kinda nice.