2 years later ..

MINE { hiatus }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later ..

[ intro ]

Hey guys , two years has already passed and I’m now out of school but now in college and now working as a english teacher. You guys must be wondering if me and Mark are still together . Well we are , we’re engaged now . Yep ! Mark and I are going to get married in 2 years , April 7 , 2020 .

 

Mark is a dance teacher a shop him and Got7 built together since senior year and it’s very popular  . Mark rarely comes home and by the time he’s home it’s passed midnight . The only time I see  him is in the morning , sleeping . When weekends come we try to spent lots of time together , for example going on dates , spending time with Minyoung and the other , etc .

 

Oh ! Minyoung and Jinyoung are married !! They are also having a child on the way . Which means I’m going to be an auntie !!

 

Anyways , as of right now I’ve been focusing on school work and my classes . Being an english teacher at such a young age is very stressful . I have an exam coming up and papers to grade but I have no help , Mark has work he needs to do , Minyoung’s pregnant and I don’t want her to stress out . So , I’ll have to do this myself .

 

One day while grading papers , I was so stressed that Mark and the members saw me passed out on the floor . So I think I might take an hiatus . So , I’ll be taking a vacation with Minyoung at home keke .  

___________________________

[ 11:30 pm ]

 

I looked at the time and it’s 11:30 . I heard the front door opening and I saw a tall figure from the living room T.V . It’s no one but my fiancee , Mark . He came up to me and kissed my cheek and asked , “ What are you doing , baby ? “ “ Nothing , waiting for you . You’re home early . “ I said to him as he laid his head on my lap . “ Ugh , we told the kids to go home early , so I can spend time with my honey . “ He said as he was being cheesy .  “  Yeobo ? “ Mark called me . “ Hmm ? “ I answered with my eyes glued onto the drama as I was playing with his hair .

 

“ Shall we get ice cream ?? “ He asked as he got up . “ Kaja ! “ I said and got up .

 

We walked down the dark streets of Seoul , hand in hand . Thing I like about walking during late night is the city breeze and being with Mark .  

We went back home and showered . We then ended the night watching a movie , Moana to be specific .

 

[ Next day ; 8:00am  ]

 

Morning arrived and I woke from the sun beaming into our white colored room making it brighter . “ Goodmorning , babe.” I heard Mark sleepy  voice . “ Goodmorning , honey . “ I said and kissed him . I got up and checked my phone . I saw that Minyoung texted me


 

Goodmorning ! Chingu ! Let’s go out today !  

                                -Minnie

Goodmorning , sure I don’t mind . How’s you and Jinyoung ?

                                -Ren

Yay ! Good , I’m getting fat now T.T , how about you guys ??

                                -Minnie

You’re not fat , baby jinyoung is just growing . Mark and I are great!

                                -Ren

Good good ! Well i guess we’ll see you guys at 12:30 at Han River ?

                                -Minnie

Okay !  

                                -Ren

“ Who you texting ? “ Mark asked as he put his arms around my waist still laying down . “ Minyoung , she wants to hang out at Han River . “ I told him . “ Oh . “ He said and got up and kissed me again . “ Stop kissing me and go brush your teeth . Your breath smells . “ I joked and covered my mouth and nose .

 

“ My breath don’t smells ! “ he said and walked in the bathroom . I went into the closet and picked an outfit . “ Honey ! where’s my towel ? “ Mark asked as he went into the bedroom as I was in the closet . “ Babe , it’s right there . “ I pointed to the bed . He walked over and smiled at me . “ Are you going to shower with me ? “ He asked . “ No , I want to take a bath . “ I said as I was getting a bath bomb .

 

“ Fine , I’ll shower by myself ! “ He sounded disappointed . Our room is big . There’s a walk-in closet , which is right next to the bathroom . The window is like a glass wall wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter