last day in L.A

MINE { hiatus }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the last day staying in L.A . Lauren woke up from the sun . She got a text from Mark's sister. 

From: Tammy 

Hey , Lauren . I heard today was you guys last day in L.A . My parents are doing a Goodbye party for you and Mark . 

So come over soon ! Also , Goodmorning sissy >.- 

To : Lauren 

From : Lauren 

goodmorning sister , wow thank you . they didn't have to do that , but we'll be there . is it okay to bring so friends ? 

To: Tammy 

From:Tammy 

Of course , bring who ever . The girls are excited to see you guys today . 

To : Lauren 

From : Lauren 

They are ? I can't wait to see them , see you later ! 

To : Tammy 

 

" Goodmorning baby . " Mark greeted with his sleepy voice . " Goodmorning , honey . " Lauren greeted him with a smile. " Who are you texting ? " He asked . " Your sister , your parents doing a goodbye party for us today . " Lauren explained to him . " I should get ready and pack up . " She said and got up . " Are you coming ? " Lauren asked as she grabbed her towel . " Oh , yeah ! " Mark said and got out of bed . 

[ 10:30 a.m ] 

Lauren packed up and texted MinYoung and told her to wake up JinYoung because of the party . " Babe , I'm going to wake up the resr okay ? " Lauren told Mark . " Okay . " He said as he was still packing his things . Lauren went to the maknae room first . " Knock Knock ! " Lauren said and knocked on the door . She could hear the t.v from outside the room . " Goodmorning noona ! " Yugyeom greeted her . " Goodmorning , you guys know today is the last day in L.A , right ? " Lauren asked as she walked in their room . " Yeah , BamBam is in the shower . " Yugyeom pointed . " Well , get ready , we're going to Mark's parents house . " Lauren told him . " Jinjja ? " Yugyeom said as he was into is packing . " Yeah so tell BamBam , also . " Lauren said and walked out the room . 

Next is Jaebum , Jackson and Youngjae . Lauren knocked on the door and Jaebum answered . " Goodmorning , bestfriend ! " Lauren greeted and entered their room . " Goodmorning , Lauren . " Jackson greeted . " Morning , guys . " Lauren also greeted . " Mark parents is having a party at their house . So , we will be going there and then to the airport after . " Lauren told them the plan . " Okay ! It's time to party !! " Jackson yelled out . " Oh gosh , I'll meet you guys at the lobby . " Lauren said . " Okay , noona . " You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter