part three .

MINE { hiatus }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVENTEEN MANSE : https://soundcloud.com/t-ara-exo/02-mansae

 

 

[ all in English ]

The family began to talk about Mark and his embarrassing moments when he was younger . After lunch Mark’s mother brought out old photo albums . There was one picture that caught Lauren’s eyes.
“ Is that baby Mark ? … . “ Lauren laughed as Mark took the Photo book . “ MOM !! “ Mark whined . “ What sweetie ? I can’t show your girlfriend that picture ? “ Mrs.Tuan laughed “ Yeah and you were very adorable . “ Lauren . “ Now give it here I want to see more , since you saw my baby pictures . “ “ Fine . “ Mark gave up and gave Lauren the album .
Lauren and Mrs.Tuan was bonding very well . Looking through Mark’s childhood photo book was very interesting . He had many awards and weird pictures with his friends.

Not looking at the time Lauren and Mrs.Tuan just finished the album and was shocked looking at the time . “ 4:30 already ? “ Mrs.Tuan said as she closed the photo book . “ Mark your friends are coming over and we’re having a party . So change into your swim trunks guys .” Mark’s father yelled from his room . “ Lauren you don’t have a swim suit don’t you? “ Tammy asked . “ No … I didn’t know there was going to be a party . “ “ Its okay , I’ll take you to the plaza and buy you a swim suit . I need one too , I didn’t know we’re having a pool party . So lets consider this as a sister-to-sister thing . “ Tammy smiled at Lauren . “ You think of me as a sister now ? “ Lauren asked in awe . “ Yeah , the girls loves you my parents love your respect and personality . I also have a high exception that you and Mark will have a family together , also . “ Tammy smiled and nudged Lauren arm as they walked towards the door.
 “ Where are you girls going ? “ Mr.Tuan asked “ We’re sister bonding . “ Mark’s sister answered . “ Sister bonding ? “ Mr.Tuan asked . “ Yep ! Can you please tell Mark I’m stealing her for an hour and a half , thanks dad . “ Tammy asked as they left .

Lauren and Tammy was just talking about Mark . Then talked about Lauren’s life , like where did she study , how her and Mark met ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter