The past . Part one .

MINE { hiatus }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOT7 : JUST RIGHT

 

https://soundcloud.com/jobous-bone/got7-just-right

 

 

 2 years ago …


         " NOOOO ! Lauren im sorry that i did that to you and i love you ! Please i dont want to you break up with me ! . " Mark said as he then kissed her ... under the moonlight .
“ But oppa you told me to leave you alone … “ Lauren told Mark .
“ I have to confess that , I was jealous of Dony and you . You’re the only person I want to be with , I want my parents to meet you , I want you to have my children , I want to spend my whole life with you Lauren … I love Kim Lauren , I don’t love anybody else but you . “ Mark confessed to Lauren who is getting teary eye .
“ Jinja oppa ? I do you love me that much ? “ Lauren asked as she was going to cry soon .
“ I would die for you . “
“ Oppa don’t say that . “
“ So I guess you guys are back as a couple ? Right ? “ MinYoung asked as she was watching the scene with JinYoung and Jaebum .
“ Who said we broke up ? She’s Just right for me . “ Mark said .
/ Later that night /

“ Oppa are you ready to meet my grandmother tomorrow ? “ Lauren asked as she was taking her make up off . “ Yeah , do you want to meet my parents tomorrow ? “ Mark asked as he was texting someone .
“ Oppa who are you texting ? “
“ My sister Tammy . She said that my nieces wants to facetime me . “  Mark said as his phone started to ring .

“ Hi Uncle Mark ! “ Both of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter