baby fever

MINE { hiatus }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[8:45 am ]

 

I woke up early as the sun beamed into the room . I felt Mark’s arms around me as I was buried in his chest . I looked up to him and kissed his cheek as I tried to get out of bed . “ Five more minute , Lauren . “ He said as he tighten his grip . I smiled and hugged him .

 

Five minutes had passed and I pushed Mark off . “ Well time to shower . “ I said and got up quickly .  

 

I came out the shower and wore a simple outfit . I walked down the stairs to see Mark making breakfast  . “ What are you doing ?” I asked him . “ Cooking for you . “ he said as he attempted  flip what looked like eggs . “ Uhh .. scrambled or omelet ? “ I asked . “ It was supposed to be omelet but it broke . “ He said disappointedly . “ It’s okay . “ I said and gave him a kiss .

 

I got the table ready . We ate happily and talked about random things as always .

 

We got ready to go visit Minyoung . Mark started the car and exit the driveway .

I looked back into my photo albums on my phone and went back to the pictures Minyoung and I took . She looked so happy and now she’s miserable in that hospital bed .

 

Suddenly I felt a hand on mine . “ Honey , Minyoung’s fine . Please stop worrying now , huh ? “ Mark asked as he was very worried. “ Okay .. “ I said softly .

 

We arrived to the hospital . “ NOONA !! “ I heard Yugyeom voice from the other side of the hospital . “ Yah ! We’re in a hospital . You can’t be so loud . “ I scolded Yugyeom . “ Mian umma . “ He apologized . “ It’s okay , where’s Minyoung ? “ I asked . “ Room 305 “ Jackson said as he guided us towards the elevator .

 

We reached the third floor and went towards Minyoung’s room . We all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter