double date

MINE { hiatus }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7 - Let me { https://soundcloud.com/galy-campos/got7-let-me } 

* In blue is when they speak english 

 

The Next Morning 

 

The sun shines in their faces making Lauren wake up . " Good morning L.A " She said looking outside the window still in bed . Mark was still sleeping and hugging Lauren tightly " Man , this guy is strong . " She said lightly . " Mmmmm , its because I dont wanna get out of bed ." Mark said as he hugged her tightly . " Hey ~ we haveto get ready , we're meeting your parents today . " Lauren said looking into Mark's eyes . " Its only 8:30 . Can't we just stay like this for 10 more minutes? " Mark asked . " No , your 10 minutes are 10 hours . Now get up !! " Laruen said as she struggled out of bed . 

 

{ 30 minutes later } 

 

Lauren was putting on her makeup after getting out the shower . " Mark can you shower ?! It's already 9:00 am ! " Lauren yelled from the bathroom . " I'm going ! " Mark noticed that Laruen had a towel wrapped around her . " Wait ! Babe , get me mt robe . " Lauren said but Mark already saw her . " Woah , you look y . " Mark looked at her from the mirror . " Oh stop it and get in the shower already . " Lauren said she got her robe . 

 

10:00 pm 

 

The couple was headed to the Tuans house , but as soon as they arrived to the lobby they bumped into someone . " Oh ! Lauren . " Someone called out for Lauren . " Oh ! Goodmorning Mr.Kwon . " Lauren greeted Dony who was in the lobby. " Where are you going ? " Dony asked . " We're going to meet my boyfriend ; Mark , parents . " Lauren said . " Oh ! Well I think you guys should go then . I'll see you guys soon . " Dony said as he walked away . " Honey ? What's wrong?" Lauren asked Mark who seem upset . " Nothing " He answer as he opened the car door for his girlfriend . 

* A/n ; I forgot to describe their outfits but here the links 

Lauren outfit : 

[ http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=172510915 ] 

Mark Outfit : 

 [ https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f3/70/ea/f370ea303352e89e6f4c9c6881ac618e.jpg ] 

{ During the car ride } 

 

Lauren was scrolling through her instagram timeline and watching makeup tutorials. She suddenly felt Marks' hand intertwined with hers . " Lauren , I really love you . Mark said softly and kissed her hand while he was still focused on the rode . Lauren didnt know what was happening but she really loved it . She love when Mark does thing like that . " I love you too , honey . " She said back as she held his hand . 

Lauren started to play random music and 2ne1 ' I love you ' came on . She started to sing and feel on Mark . Mark loves it when his girlfriend sings to him but not this violently . " Honey , I need to focus on the road . " " Oops , sorry . " Lauren apologized and went back to singing . 

 

* 2 hours later * 

 

They arrived to the Tuan residents  and rang the door bell . " COMING !! " You could hear Marks' little brother running towards the door . " Wassup , bro . " The brothers greeted each other . " Hey , Lauren . " " Hey ! " Lauren and Joey greeted each other . They walked into the house and saw Mark's parents . Mrs.Tuan was fixing Mr. Tuan's tie . 

Just then .. " UNCLE MARK ! AUNTIE LAUREN !! " Kylie and Leila ran toward the couple . " Hi , girls . " Lauren said as she hugged them . " Auntie Lauren you look very pretty today . " Kylie said . " Yeah , you look like a prin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter