Who's this ?

MINE { hiatus }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from one of our phone ringing , i got up and seen that it was Mark’s phone who was ringing . I looked at it and it was someone that i didn’t know and i picked up .

 

“ Hello , is this Mark ? “  A familiar female voice was on the other line .

 

“ This is his fiance , who is this ? “  I asked .

 

“ This is Holly , I wanted to talk to Mark about something . “  She asked .

 

“ He’s asleep right now . “  I told her as i looked at Mark .

 

“ Oh .. I’ m sorry for calling at this time . Uhh , if anything can you tell him that I called . “ She asked and hung up .

 

That’s weird , Holly calling him right now , at this time . What in the world .

 

I got out of bed and went to shower . That made me kinda upset.

 

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen . I looked in the refrigerator to see what I want to make for breakfast . “ Hmm , I’ll just make hangover soup . I want some hangover soup . “ I said and grabbed the ingredients .

 

While I was washing the rice , I heard footsteps from the living room . I didn’t even bother to look . “ Goodmorning , my love . “ Mark greeted me and gave me a kiss on the cheek . “ Morning , babe . “ I bluntly said . “ Hm ? What’s wrong ? “ He asked as he grabbed an apple . “ Nothing . Oh ! Holly called .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter