Feelings???

Taking Chances

”…. I broke my promise….”

“You broke your what?” she heard Baekhyun says as she felt him staring at her intently, she turned her head to face him, and tried to smile, “O-oh, its, its nothing actually…” she said while fumbling with her fingers, Baekhyun just nodded and lied he’s head down to rest.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon.” Chen called her making her flinch and hesitantly look at him, “Eung?” she asked, and Chen raised an eyebrow at her. “Are you…okay?” Taeyeon just gulped, she knows that she can’t lie properly when she’s with Chen, because the freaking guy can read minds, but she tried. “Yeah, I am…I just feel a little…off today.” Chen just sighed, “O-okay…” he said, “Wah Taeyeon-ah!” Kyungsoo said as he dragged his chair near Taeyeon’s and so does Sehun. “Me and Sehun almost failed to recognize you! You look dazzling!”

Taeyeon blushed at the sudden comment. ‘I know right?” Sehun butted in while smiling, but then his eyebrows ceased into a curious one, “Wait, you can see properly without your glasses?”  Taeyeon got flustered but then Baekhyun came to her rescue.

‘Yeah she can, I was the only one who told her to not wear it today, and to wear different clothes.” He smiled while poking Taeyeon’s cheek making her lose her rational senses. But the just plainly slap his hands away and tried to glare him but it just turned out to be the cutest glare they have seen.

“Whoa. What did you say Baekhyun? You TOLD her not to wear her glasses and rag clothes? For today? How come you can do that while her parents and I are almost dying just to make her stop doing that? How? How? How!!!!” Chen whined while kicking his feet like a child.

“Well I didn’t actually told her, I mean the truth is I dared her.”

“Oh yeah? And what kind of dare did you use just for that to happen?” Sehun asked while resting his chin on his hands. “Well I told her that if she didn’t do it I will tell the whole campus that she’s my girlfriend…”

“Oh you’ll tell the whole campus that she’s your….---WHAT??!” The three guys shouted making the other classmates whip their head in their direction. They bowed as a sign of sorry and shut their mouths.

“No wonder she did it.” Kyungsoo smirked while nudging Taeyeon, making her stand up, “Uh, may I excuse myself.” After saying that she rushed out of the classroom and went to the girls C.R.

Reaching the sink she the faucet and splashed her face with water, She looked at her face in the mirror and glared, “What dazzling are they talking about, I have acnes, pimples and freckles! And look at my eye bags! What the hell? Are they crazy?”

Remembering Baekhyun she immediately turned red and her heart started to beat faster in an inhumane speed. “No. You’re just stressed Taeyeon, you are not in love with him! That’s impossible! How can that happen when you just met him the other day? Are you crazy?! Micheosseo?!”

She breathed in and out, and slapped her face a few times, “Okay, just calm down and you’ll be fine. You’ll be fine.” After that weird ceremony she went out of the bathroom and went back to her class. When she got inside the teacher for the next subject was out of sight. “Yah, Baekhyun.” She murmured while kicking the side of his chair making him face her. ‘Wae?”   he asked. She sat down at her chair, crossed her arms, and her legs. “Where’s the teacher?”

Baekhyun smiled, and rested his cheek on his desk facing her, “I dunno.” She just nodded plainly but deep inside man…oh my hearteu…

 

“Are you…sure you’re okay…???” Chen asked while tapping his hand on her desk which made her flinch, “Yeah…I-I’m fine…I ju—“ she stopped mid-sentence when she felt a hand on her neck as if the owner was checking her temperature, “Yeah, you look pale…” she removed the hand on her neck because she felt flustered, “I’m okay Chen, and do I really look pale Baekhyun?” He shrugged, “Yeah…”

Taeyeon just gulped, how come was she in this situation? How??!

“How about Baekhyun, you accompany Taeyeon to the clinic?” Kyungsoo suggested which made Taeyeon’s eyes bulge out. “N-no, I-I’m fine no need to worry guys…”, But Sehun just made a disapproving sound. “Andwae. Noona, you might be sick…and you know you’ll miss classes and that’ll be bad. So stop whining and stop telling us that you’re okay because you’re not. And let Baekhyun hyung accompany you to the clinic.”

“But I really am okay….” She said to herself… but her inner voice disagrees… “Pfft…what okay are you talking about you are NOT okay…you’re sick…” But she just scoffed inwardly, “Sick? Sick with what?” “Love sick dude…love sick.”

“Ugh I hate you guys…fine, Baek let’s go.” After saying that she hates them Chen smirked, “Oh sure you do..” and Taeyeon just rolled her eyes, “ you Chen…”

CLINIC (on the way)

“Do we really have to do this, Baekhyun this is stupid!” Baekhyun glared at her and flicked her forehead making her yelp, “Aww what was that for…” she whined like a kid, Baekhyun chuckles and she stopped. “There is nothing stupid on going to the clinic and get you feel better…” Baekhyun reasoned out and Taeyeon made a blowfish… “Do we really have to??”

Baekhyun nodded eagerly, “Keuchi! This is for you..” When she heard that “for you thing” her heart started thump faster.

“Yeah… I also think that I’m sick…” she muttered unconsciously…”Chincha? Waeyo?” Hearing that she woke up from her trance and shook her head, “It’s nothing…” when they reached the clinic, Baekhyun immediately look for a nurse but he found none.

“There’s no nurse Baekhyun let’s go back to class. “ but Baekhyun just grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the last bed of the ward, he pushed her down the bed and glared at her. “B-bwoya??”

“We are going to stay here…” Taeyeon’s eyes widen, ‘Bwo?!” Baekhyun sat down by the bed at a chair…”We are going to stay here until you feel better.” He smiled sweetly which made Taeyeon’s heart melt. “Then why are you here?! Leave me Baekhyun I’ll be fine!”

“Ani…I won’t leave… I want to stay here.”

“You’re going to ditch class because you want to stay here???!!”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to ditch class because of me?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you even sure about that?” “Uh-huh.”

“But you’re ditching class, is this what you guys always do?”

“No, actually it’s my first time ditching class.”

“But why???”

“Because I feel like ditching geez do you don’t want to stop???”

That thing made Taeyeon suddenly shut up… for no reason actually… (Ehem, submissive)

Besides it’s not called ditching, we have passes remember?” Baekhyun chuckled while resting his back on the chair… Out of a sudden Taeyeon felt sleepy. “ugh… fine…”

“You should sleep.” Baekhyun scoffed while pointing at her. “Yeah I do feel sleepy…”, Baekhyun laughed softly with an amused face, “Had a rough night?”

Taeyeon slowly nodded, her eyes slightly becoming droopy. “Yeah…truth is I almost never slept last night…”

 

“Why?” Baekhyun asked eyes also becoming droopy, ‘It’s because I was too pre-occupied by your dare,” Baekhyun laughed softly, “You were that worried?” Taeyeon slowly nodded. “Mianhe…” Baekhyun said softly about to fall asleep, “it’s fine….”

And after that, they finally fell……asleep.