Pit-a-Pat

Taking Chances

He's here...right infront of me...like...wow!

Taeyeon, was mentally slapping herself right now. She was feeling kind of sick, because she felt like hyperventilating or something whenever she took a glance at Baekhyun. "Ugh...Taeyeon cut it out!" she shouted inside her brain, literally this is what she does...talking to herself when Sunny isn't there fo her...huh...figures. She gulped...why does she feel so different today...well especially right now. She felt like her heart is about to jump right off her ing chest...and my god, the language brutha...


"Is it possible that...i have...asthma? But...my private doctor would've known right?" she thought....she was really confused...on what she is feeling right now...She can't breathe, but...she liked the feeling! Does that even have sense? No..she thinks not. But at the back of her mind there is this little voice who kept chanting on:


"Can this be love, I'm feeling right now?..."  wait..isn't that a song?

But in front of that idea is this: "Pfft...what love? That's crazy! You just met him today? And what's that motto again? when It's bitter it's better, You'll just get distracted Taeyeon, all boys are the same. And all love stories are not happy, it ..and so is your's

And Taeyeon just sighed at that thought, meet her heart, and her mind...battling against each other..."But my mind is right, i might be hope...and end up losing...wiat..what the ? I am not even sure if I am in love or not! What am i even thinking ugh!" Taeyeon said to herself as she massaged her temples. "yah, are you okay?" baekhyun asked, making Taeyeon stop on her tracks and look at him, plastering a blank face. "yeah..." after that...she walked away, and Baekhyun just smiled..why? He finds it cute. Baekhyun walked over to Chen and nudged him, "Yah wae?! That hurts men~" Chen whined, as Baekhyun only chuckled. "Is she normally like that?" 

Chen's eyebrow furrowed, "like what? And who are we talking about?" Sehun asked as he wrapped an arm on Chen's shoulder, and of course Kyungsoo joined them, leaving Taeyeon behind. And she just rolled her eyes, and put her headphones on. "We are talking about Taeyeon." Baekhyun said, while looking at them. 'oh yeah, she is so quiet is she really like that hyung?" Kyungsoo asked, Chen just laughed, really hard, that the three of them gave him the WTF look.

"That, is fake." Chen said while pointing at Taeyeon, which she didn't noticed since she was walking while reading her science book. ""Eung? Fake? what do you mean..." and Chen just smirked at Sehun, "You'll see."

They went to the cafeteria, which is quite empty since other students have classes, they sat on the table next to the field. "So Taeyeon, what class are you in?" Sehun asked. "Wooh, starting with the informal speech are we Sehun?" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo teased, "Hey i'm just revved up! I never talk to anyone like this before especially with you guys!" he exclaimed making Taeyeon biting her lips to hide a smile. "They're stupidly funny!" She said to herself. "I'm in class A" and they just nodded. ""Guys let's eat!" Kyungsoo whined. "Sure let's eat! Taeyeon's treat!" Chen smirked devilishly at Taeyeon and TAEYEON JUST GAPED AT HIM, 'Are YOU ING KIDDING ME CHEN?" she exclaimed slamming her hands on the table, and they were like gulping multiple times right now, except for Chen of course. 

"Oh...i'm scared, well it, you're our new friend, and it's your treat. Don't do this or I'm going to tell Auntie that you still don't like anyone! She'll think her daugther is a tomboy! haha!" Taeyeon ruined her hair due to frustration, 'ugh! Fine screw you!" then she gave him the 'middle finger' and went ffto buy food for the five of them. When she left, Chen faced his friends  and saw them with a horrified expression. 'what?" e aked them, "She is a one damn scary woman." Sehun said. "Yeah, she's feisty!" Kyungsoo gulped while Baekhyun...

"I think she's an awesome nerd." he said while continuing to read on Kyungsoo's report. "of course she is, look at her cousin!" And because of that Baekhyun smacked Chen. "You are so over yourself!" and they all laughed.

Back to Taeyeon, she was carrying nearly four trays of food, since she knows that her cousin eats alot. 'Aw...it's heavy." When she reached the table she putted  down, and she sat down panting, " you Chen that was heavy." "You should've called for help then." Chen argued, 'oh really now?!" Taeyeon scoffed, "Huh, as if you'll help me you a-." Chen jumped and slammed his hand on the table, "Wo-hooohhh...what did you just say, excuse me I am just that handsome that a lot of girls flirt with me!" and this time it was Taeyeon's time to stand up, "Woah-ho...really despite of you looking like what? Handsome? HAhahaha, where man, where? You just look like a dinosaur, and people like to see you because they thought that dinosaur's are extinct!" and after that statement...

 

BAekhyun and the other two was rolling like a buffalo on the ground while laughing. "What the---holy--hahhaha, did you hear what she said, a what---whoa...that was...woah----hahaha" Baekhyun then put a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder for support and that is when Taeyeon felt another feeling she never felt before..... it was deugeun...deugeun...deugeun...

or should we all say, the famous Pit-a-Pat tension. So Taeyeon immediately removed Baekhyun hands, 'Oh sorry, my fault." Kyungsoo just laughed upon seeing what happened. "Well, you better be used to it Taeyeon, you see Baekhyun is one of a clingy friend, especially when he's trying to be cute." Kyungsoo teased. "hey, i am not trying to be cute! I was born cute, and handsome." he said slyly. "Wah, what a confidence?" Taeyeon muttered at him with a small smirk and Baekhyun just smiled at her, then she felt it again, deugeun...deugeun,,,deugeun..

"Oy, aren't we gonna eat?' Sehun asked. "Oh sure."

After eating all of the food that Taeyeon ordered, “…I’m full.” Sehun said, "Woah there mister, you're language." Baekhyun said while he slapped Sehun's mouth earning a groan from the younger male. This caused for Baekhyun to chuckle, and when Taeyeon heard that she felt the Deugeun, Deugeun again. And she thinks she's gone mad!

"His laugh is so ho---annoying! Really annoying! That's right! Annoooooyiiiiing!" she said as she slapped her forhead lightly.  "Since you guys are done, can we study now?" TAeyeon asked them, and they just blinked. "What?" she asked. Kyungsoo smiled, "Sure, Taeyeon-ah, let's go to the library." he said while they started to walk towards the exit of the cafeteria, when she felt a tug on her bag, she turned around and saw Baekhyun pulling her bag off her. 

"Wae?" she asked, "I'm going to carry it for you, you're carrying to many things already." he said as he grabbed the bag, but Taeyeon ain't going to et go of that goddamn bag. "Ani. I can do it." He smirked at her, "Nope you CAN'T~ I saw you struggling earlier." he said teasing her. And she just can't help but to feel that Pit-aPat syndrome. Oh my god, Taeyeon...

"Fine." she said as she let go of the bag. "Oh my god, what do you put in this bag a sack of rice?!" he pouted, and she just laughed...oopps she immediately stopped, "You're not suppose to laugh!" she mentally kick her self. When they reached the study room, Baekhyun even opened the door for her, "Are you a butler or something?" she scoffed. Baekhyun laughed. "Well~ Do you want me to?" he teased. "This jerk..." she mumbled while stupidly grinning, "Oooh, she smiled." Sehun said. 

"Of course she smiles Sehun, she ain't like a robot now is she?" Chen stated. "Nice." Kyungsoo, smiled. "be use to  Baekhyun, he's normally like that..." and taeyeon just nod. "Well, if Taeyeon's going to be use to that Baekhyun then don't get use to that Taeyeon." Chen said whil pointing at Taeyeon, 'Wae hyung?" 

"She can be a real, weird yah know...you'll see, she just feel shy right now." Taeyeon glared at Chen, "Aww she glares at you, but she looks cute." Baekhyun said while looking at her face. and unknowingly, she blushed. Her eyes widen when she felt her cheeks burning. '." 

After a few minutes Taeyeon's attention drifted on her report that she is doing right at the moment, she even forgot that she was with 4 guys. She didn't noticed but all three of them are actually staring at her. "Don't you know anything instead of studying?' Sehun asked.

She finally looked up and almost died, when she saw Baekhyun staring t her intently like he was looking at a thing that hasn't been discovered yet. "Why am i feeling weird?" she asked herself...


[She caught Baekhyun looking at her like this]

10985997_741296185986281_504158218_n.jpg

[And then she asked herself why is she feeling weird she looked like this.]

CF9avb_UoAEvM-O.jpg

 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun said which startled her.

hqdefault.jpg

 

"Oh did i scare you I'm sorry." Baekhyun pouted. And Taeyeon needs to stop herself grinning, you see she is weak at cute things and what Baekhyun did is hella damn cute.

"Can you stop pouting you look like a dog."

The guys laughed while Baekhyun didn't he just pouted more that made Taeyeon feel uncomfortable, "I don't look like a dog! I look like a puppy!" And Taeyeon bit her lip to hide that goddamn smile right now, "No, you look like a dog!"

"A puppy!"

"A dog!"

"No! Puppy!"

"No you look like a dog!"

"No I'm a pupppppppyyyyyy!!!" Baekhyun whined, and Taeyeon sighed, and Baekhyun thought she gave up, but then...

"But seriously, you really look like a dog!"

and now, Baekhyun sighed in defeat.

"Fine i look like a dog." he stated, and Taeyeon blinked. But then he suddenly smirk at her, HOTLY, LIKE ING YEAH H-O-T-L-Y.

and he finally finish his sentence saying, " A cute one."

 

large.png