Byun Baekhyun

Taking Chances

After the two subjects after my History class, it was already lunch; i was walking on the hallway. When I reached my locker, i noticed that there was a note that was stuck in there, haha, funny. It was a pink cupcake sticky note. Like who the hell uses that? Probably Sunny." I immediately grab it and read it, but this crap... I read it for like three freaking times, and this note is definitely NOT from Sunny! Because it says...

Hey, Miss...Uh...sorry i don't know your name, LOL...mianhe...you can keep he sweater for a while, i'll just find you tomorrow then i would get it from you okay? Anyway...have a nice day! :)

While reading this my pupil was like double its size! This...t-this i-i-s from h-him...It's from him! I was like smiling the whole time! "Oh shut it Taeyeon!" I said as i slap myself, i look like a freaking retard right now. Hold on a sec...why am i acting like i am fan girling with someone?!!

No! Just NO! "Wake up Taeyeon! Wake up! You sound like a hell of a right now! You are not like them believing in that...Yucky Love at first sight! I mean no! Those ideas are for ! For s! Not for a sophisticated person as you! Okay! Calm down!" i stated, while i stroll going to the library.

When I entered the library I immediately found Sunny sitting on table four, reading the book entitled.... Fifty Shades of Grey Heol~ I slapped her arm, and she almost screamed her lungs out. “Haha, you should’ve seen you face!” I said while laughing my off. She pouted cutely at me. “Yah! That wasn’t funny at all!” I just pinched her cheeks, pfft, what a scaredy cat. “Heol~ why the hell are you reading that thing?” I asked while I’ taking out my books for me to study. “Well…my classmates said it’s a good book…” She said while blushing. Literally, I am laughing my F- off.

“A good book alright…for that thing…you know the…chu~ chu~ And she totally blushed… “Hey you’re getting the wrong idea! I am so not into that stage yet…I was just…i--…I was just curious!” she exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow, “Oh really? So~ Curiosity killed the cat then~” and we just laughed earning a glare from the librarian. So we shut the hell up.

After a few seconds…she suddenly spoke. “I’m sorry.” That is why I looked up at her. “Eung? Wae?” I asked. Her eyes are getting watery, oh no she’s gonna cry. “I’m sorry for not being there this morning, my officers were gossiping about it earlier that is why i knew…” My eyes softened. “Oh…haha…do not worry about that…I’m fine.” Oh my god, we were really onto that drama.  Even I am getting really teary eyed. We were really so into it, and I was already crying! When suddenly, a voice spoke up, that jolted as back to earth!

“Ey? Why is Taeyeonie crying?! Kwaenchana?” I looked up at the person who spoke…I almost choked. “J-Jongdae! Omo! What are you doing here?!” I said as I hug him tight. As I pulled away,  I jokingly slapped his face and pretended to be hurt so I pinched his nose. “Hey! Aw~ That hurts~” he whined and I giggled. “Hey. What are you really doing here? I thought you are going to Japan?” I pouted… and he just rolled his eyes. “Oh that?! Well I guess I never really want to leave my pretty cousin!” He said.

We laughed until we were interrupted by a cough. Oh … I forgot about Sunny!  “Uh…hehe..” I nervously said. “Care to introduce me to your COUSIN…best?” “Oh! Right…uh hehe..uhm, Sunny,  my cousin Kim Jongdae, Kim Jongdae, Sunny…uh..my friend.”

“Oh, so you’re Kim Jongdae…” she said.  And he just smiled.  Then of course, being the gentlemen he is…he bowed at her…but as soon as he bowed, he noticed the sweater that Mr. Eyeliner gave me. I don’t know his name so…yeah, his Mr. Eyeliner. “Is that…---uh never mind.” He said, while smirking at me. I raised a curious eyebrow at him, “What is wrong with you?” I said while playfully punching him. “So, Taeyeon…since you will have a four hour free time since it’s Monday and it’s for your study time, care to come with me and meet my friends so we can study together?” I looked at him shockingly and I raised a hand to cover my mouth just to hide my shocked expression while stating this sentence.

“Oh my god Chen! You actually have friends?! How quaint!” And he just glared at me. “haha very funny Yeonie… I am dead serious.” Okay play times over. “Ugh, okay fine.” I turned to face Sunny, “Well, I guess we won’t be together later, see you tomorrow?” She just nodded, and before Chen leave he turned around to look at me again.

“Oh and by the way, we’ll meet at the bleachers, and don’t you dare make us wait.” I plainly rolled my eyes at that comment..tss..such a jerk.

30 minutes before the meeting at the bleachers

“Ugh…what the hell is taking them so long?!” well, who’s to blame? No other than this stupid girl who is 30 minutes early! While waiting for them, my stomach grumbled, ugh I am hungry! I suggested myself that I will endure, I will be dead meat if Chen waits. He HATES waiting! But then I am really hungry so no choice… I walked to cafeteria, I bought an apple juice, I was in hurry you see, in the fear of the image of Chen fuming in anger because I was late… but then I accidentally bumped onto someone, “What the---hey!” I was about to shout at that stupid person who is in my ing way when I realized that that person was no other than, Myungsoo…Jessica’s brother, and no…they aren’t different to one another…apparently…they’re twins.

His eyes, squinted at me, and I shake in fear, why? Why?!! Because this guy can literally or I mean can REALLY KILL ME! That is why! “Did. You. Just. Bumped. Me. HMMM?!” he shouted. Oh my god, I almost peed my pants! Or I mean skirt since I am wearing skirt.  “Oh…uhm…I’m sorry?” His glare got even worse! Oh my god! Someone help me! “Oh you even had the nerve to talk back huh?” He lifted me by the sweater, and I swear, I think imma faint! But luckily, I am holding my bottle of apple juice, hey…I can use this as defense!

Sorry about this Myungsoo-ssi…but…

“AWWW! YOU RASCAL! COME BACK HERE! I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!”

What did I do? I just slapped his face hard with that hard glass bottle. Hey, I’m gonna die anyways, why can’t I have that thrill running part… “Come back here you !” I ran straightly to the bleachers where I hope that Chen and he’s oh so called friends are there waiting for me, but no luck, those guys are freaking not there so I doubled my speed and quickly took a sharp curve, which unfortunately…I bumped onto someone AGAIN.

“Taeyeon?” I looked up. “OH MY GOD CHEN!” I cried, well not literally as I hug him, “Wait, why the hell are you running.” He asked, I was still panting, hey I was scared! You would probably do the same thing if a crazy bull like Myungsoo runs after you saying that he will beat the out of you right? “Myungsoo---….he’s….----gonna---kill me! MUST HIDE!”  I looked at him, he was about to reply when, we heard Myungsoo shouting… “WHERE ARE YOU?! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU TARD!”

I looked at Chen, with that Please-save-me look. That is why he nodded, and he hid me inside the janitor’s closet. I listened from inside when I heard Chen talking to Myungsoo. “Have you seen that tard?” I almost gulped. “What tard?” Chen asked. “You know! That ing nerd Taeyeon! The tard!”, “Oh that! Sorry but no.”

“Are you sure..” I peeked through the small opening on the door. And I can see, Myungsoo held Chen by his collar. “hey, put me down, I may not tell anyone, but I am the vice president of the martial arts club..so if you please put me down, or else you’ll feel your being crushed right now.” And by that statement he put him down and went away, and that is when I can finally come out!

“Wah! Freedom!” I shouted. “Thank you.” Chen said with sarcasm visible in his voice, I smirked at him, “Well you’re welcome Chen, it is my pleasure.” He just chuckled at my behavior and he ruined my freaking hair, “Hey sto---“, “Chen!” A guys voice suddenly shouted my idiot cousin’s name. That is when I turned around and my eyes landed on a person who is walking to US. And it was…

Mr. Eyeliner…

“Oh hey!” my cousin said as he literally dragged me to come with him… . “What’s up dude.” That is what Mr. Eyeliner said…before his eyes, fall onto me. “Oh…hey.” He smiled. And me? I was just…looking at him, with my priceless expression. “Well Baekhyun, and Guys…I am going to introduce you to my cousin.” Chen pushed me to be in front of the three of them. “D.O, Sehun, and Baekhyun, this is Kim Taeyeon, my cousin and Taeyeon, this are my friends, D.O, Sehun, and Baekhyun.”

I never actually spoke. I was just…staring right at them, While that D.O guy, smiled showing me his heart shape lips. “Oh so your name is Taeyeon…cool.” Then I just bowed…then the Sehun guy, looked at me…like straightly at then he bowed, “Sehun-inmida…” I looked totally bummed. “Uh…why are you so polite?” I suddenly asked…”Well, I am just 17.” I looked at him unbelievingly, “When is your birthday April…” he said…he looked so quiet…and shy.

“Well yeah I am older because I was born on March…” and when I told him that he seemed to sulk more, “But, please act normally, geez…I do not like being called noona…” after that he’s eyes brighten up like a stupid kid, that saw santa claus… “Wah chincha?! Wah komawo! Yah! My name is Oh Sehun but call me Sehun bro~”

And I just blinked, like the , is wrong with him. “So your name is Taeyeon hmm?” Baekhyun suddenly asked. And I just nodded, simply of course, I mean why would I react anyways… “Oh okay, haha sorry. I never knew your name you see, we don’t usually got out of our classroom that much.” But I just act like how I act to the other’s except for Chen and Sunny, I act like…nothing…what?

We’re not close…okay, “It’s okay that you don’t know my name…I mean what’s so important of name anyways?” I just plainly laughed. And they only stared at her. “Yah, the manners.” Chen said as he slapped, my arm…harsh fully. “Ow~ Chen what the f---ow~” I was about to curse when he slapped my mouth, “You are a girl…okay the language.” And I just rolled my eyes, “So anyways…Taeyeon…my sweater looks incredibly good on you.” Baekhyun stated, and I can feel my face heat up. “It does?----Oh I mean yeah sure.” What the hell were you about to say Kim Taeyeon! Baekhyun was about to react when Chen just exploded.

“So I was right! Haha! Yes! Woohoo! I knew it! The first time I saw it I already knew that that sweater was yours Baekie! I knew it! Now! Take fully responsibility of my cousin you , if she gets preg---“ Now it was my time to kick him down there….on the…SHIN. “Ow…what was that for!” I just glared at him, “You at guessing! That wasn’t even close to what happened—“

“Oh! So something did happen?!! Why you Baek—“,”Will you let me finish you airhead!” that is when he finally shut up. “HE lend it to me because my uniform got dirty okay, we just met earlier this morning, and I only found out his name this moment so calm your ing hormones ‘cuz, it doesn’t help you at all.”