Slow Motion

Taking Chances

Focus...Taeyeon-ah Focus...just focus...

She was on her math lass and she was having an exam...but...the problem is...she can't stay focus...

I mean WHO THE HELL OUR YOU GONNA FOCUS WHEN THERE'S A TY FOOT THAT KEPT ON BUMPING ON YOU FREAKING CHAIR. "Ugh, this ..." she muffled. Yes, behind her is Jessica, and she is doing her favorite thing...Bullying. And when the time comes that she can't take it anymore... she stood up, making all of the class look at her, the she faced Jessica, "Jung Jessica." she said. Oh no, mess with her everyday but never on math exams. 

"What?!" Jessica asked, furiously maybe. "I know that you LOVE bullying me, but can't you wait after class...I'm taking my exam and I am really having a hard time because of what you are doing so can you please...???" she asked nicely but Jessica just smirked. "NO." she scoffed the she stood up faced to face with Taeyeon, "And why would i obey you? I mean, huh? What are you any way?" after saying that she turn around and sit back down. That is the last straw. 

Taeyeon was mad. Like really mad, "Yah!" she shouted making her classmates looked shocked especially Jessica and her minions. Well, she can shout alright but since there is no teacher, she can do it. She took a step near Jessica and hit her table making Jessica bolt from her seat. "What the hell is your problem with me?! Huh?! I haven't done anything to you missy, but this is the last straw, you know what fine. your ! Because this face," she said while pointing at Jessica's face. "Is gonna burn in hell~!!!"

After that she grabbed her paper, slammed it into the teachers desk then she left. Yeah. That's right. She fought, but she didn't feel bold, she felt trouled who knows what Jessica will do to her after what she did.

She took a quick turn but suddenly she bumped onto someone, "Kim Taeyeon?" she looked up. "Oh! Principal Choi! Annyeonghaeseo!" she said as she bowed with respect."Why aren't you in class. "

"oh uh...hehe..yeah i finished early so...um..i took off?" The prinicipal juts smiled at her. "Can we talk in my office?" she asked. "Ne." 

 


Principal"s Office..

"so, what are we going to talk about?" Taeyeon asked while drinking the tea that the Principal gave her. 'Well I have to discuss some things with you Ms. Kim." she started and Taeyeon just nodded, as a sign of saying to continue. "well, we all know that you are one of the most intelligent students of our school but i don't quite understand why you prefer on being on the normal class sections...so i am considering for you to transfer to you real section." She pleaded and Taeyeon was taken back by what Ms. Choi said. "Waeyo?" Taeyeon asked, because she was confused. How the hell did her principal discovered that she was on the wrong class?

"Your mother actually asked me to..uh...do it.." Taeyeon immediately face palmed. "Mom..." she said. Then her principal smiled sweetly, "Don't worry...your classmates are much better than your present ones...and i know that you don't like it there either." And taeyeon just...blinked. Is she being spied on by the teachers? "So you will move immediately tomorrow, here is your schedule and your badge...Have a nice day...off you go." After what happened she had hanging. What the hell is happening? 

"Yah Taengoo!" Sunny shouted making her spin around. "Whoa...haha..are you okay?" Sunny laughed while looking at Taeyeon. 'Uh...yeah sure...um what are you doing here?" Sunny looked at her weirdly. "Your joking...right? Uh...Taeyeon in case you don't know it's lunch already?" and Taeyeon blinked once again. "Oh...chincha?" And Sunny just shooked her head..."Aigoo, i guess you're stressed out lately." Taeyeon was literally out of her mind already. She just took a deep breath, then he shook her head..."Whew, I'm okay! I'm okay!" she said while smiling, and Sunny just grinned, "You look different...what's new?" she asked making Taeyeon look at her with that WTF face. 

Sunny rolled her eyes and slapped Taeyeon's back, making the poor girl wince in pain, "Yah that hurts!" she shouted. "Serves you right!' 

Taeyeon was about to run off with Sunny to the library when a voice called her name. "KIM.TAEYEON." it said, and all of the blood in her body felt gone. The word '' was the only thing she could say. Why? Because that voice...belongs to Jessica. And she knew with that tone, she is in a big trouble. "N-ne?" and Jessica scoffed, "Oh, acting innocent now are we...well let me----" she never finished what she was about to say when another voice interrupted them. "Yah! Taeyeon!" It was...wait that voice belongs to...Taeyeon slowly praying that it WAS---she meant IT WASN'T that person...but...no luck...It was. Byun freaking Baekhyun.

He was running towards her and you kno what's weird...Taeyeon saw it in...SLOW MOTION... oh em gee....like is that even possible? Well, for Taeyeon? It does. 

When Baekhyun reached at his destination which is next to Taeyeon, he grabbed her shouulder for support and he was panting really hard, "Are you okay?" she asked. OOOHHH someone is worried... her inner voice said. 'Pffttt...what worried? I'm asking because I'm curious." she said to herself  yeah..whatever you say. "Y-yeah..." he answered still panting. Once he regained his normal breathing he finally smile and let go off TAeyeon which for Taeyeon happened once again in Slow Mo- well yeah that. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked. Forgetting that Sunny and Jessica is there right in front of them...well she also forgot the other fangirls...because Baek was there. "Why am i here? I'm picking you up." he said. 

And the reaction of the crowd:

"He's what?!" 

"He is picking her up? Ugh what the ?"

"Is she a slave?"

"oh my god are they dating?"

"Ew no, that's gross man"

 But again, she didn't hear hose comments, because she just can't focus because of the dugeun, dugeun in her chest and the slow motion mania. She needs to get a grip of herself. But then when she was about to answer Baekhyun suddenly saw Sunny and he said, "Oh! Hi Pres!" he said while bowing. 

And the crowd's reaction

"oh em gee!! did you see that!" 

"I really know that they're dating!"

"Oh my god, he cutest couple!"

"i ship them! Hope for them to be together!"
"Idiot they are together!"

"Really?!" 

"Yeah!"

"School's sweetheart Sunny adn school's Hottie Baekkie!"

"SuBae couple forever~!"

That comments...she heard that. "Oh Hi, Mr. Baek...I'm surprised you said hi to me" Sunny said. Baekhyun just scratched the back of his neck with the face full of confusion, "Am i suppose not to greet the president? Well, okay then." after that BAekhyun grabbed Taeyeon and was about to pull her out when Jessica screamed, "Hey we're not done yet---" when Baekhyun heard that, he stooped and looked bck, making Taeyeon looked at him, "Oh, i thought she didn't have the feeling to talk to you...." the he looked at Taeyeon who is blushing because well, Baekhyun is actually holding her wrist..."Do you want to talk to her or we should go?" Taeyeon gulped on how cute he was right now, but she need to cut out of it. "Oh uh...sure...let's just go." then after saying that Baekhyun went back to business, which meant  dragging her,

"Do you really need to drag me?" Taeyeon asked while scoffing looking at his back, He looked back at her which made them had an eye contact. "Well yeah, you might slip away." he said whil smiling, and Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and took her wrist away from his grip. "Okay look, I ain't that type of person, 'kay?" she said with a clear voice and he just raised an eyebrow at her. "What?" 

He shook his head, 'Nothing, Chen said you're like that so, now, i'm...kind of confused."

Taeyeon suddenly wants to punch Chen on the face, 'Great...now take me to the whereabouts of that arse and i will kick him." she sounded really scary but Baekhyun just found it cute. "You're funny." muttered out of nowhere making Taeyeon, stop from walking, "I'm funny? what am i a clown?" And Baekhyun laughed. "No, well smarty pants, not all clowns are funny." he said in his witty tone, making Taeyeon laugh this time.

"Yeah i see what you mean, just like you you're funny yet your not a clown." she said in her witty tone...and Baekhyun faced her still walking, but backwards..."So what am i then?" he asked with a curious face. "Your...well...i don't know...stupid i guess?" and baekhyun scoffed and looked at her with that WTF face. "No way." he said then back faced her again.

 

"This is seriously awkward."

 

~~~~~~~~Finally at the school field~~~~~~~

"Hey you !" she shouted when she finally saw Chen lyng on the grass with Sehun and Kyungsoo. "What the hell?! Me?! ?! What the do you even no what that means?" TAeyeon light punched Chen's arm and laugh, "Of course i do, I'm a smart am i."

Chen smirked and nudged her, 'Finally not so humble now ey?" She just rolled her eyes, 'I am not being humble, i am stating a fact here."

"Ooooh...Chen is whipped!" Sehun laughed making kyungsoo slap his arm, "Ouch...Hyung." 

"Your mouth young boy." Sehun had his face dark right now. "I'm not a boy!" Sehun said, making Kyungsoo Chen and the others snicker. 'Oh my god, Sehun are you finally stating that your a girl?" Baekhyun muffled while laughing. "No! wHAT I MEANT WAS, I AM NOT A BOY! I'm a man!" he exclaimed with his hands in the air, he is mad but it's cute. "Oh you? A man?! I thought you were about to say woman!" Chen laughed earning high fives with the other, Sehun sighed and looked at Taeyeon, who is actually laughing hard. "Noona, help me~" he whined and Taeyeon chuckled. "Sorry~ I found it cute tho~" she said still laughing.

"Yah!" a voice said making their head turn around to look for the owner of the voice. Then not fr from them Taeyeon saw a little girl, walking with her cute bag and long pigtails. "Yah Byun Baekhyun!" she shouted and Baekhyun just chuckled, but still not responding. Taeyeon saw how the little girl actually looked like Baekhyun... "Seolma..." she said while turning her head towards Baekhyun the back to the girl.

"Yah oppa!' the little girl said, once she was already next to him, "YAh! Neo Babo-yah! Dangsin-eun eotteohge dangsin-ui yeodongsaeng e geuleon yeoghal-eul hal su issseo!!!" (Yah! You're stupid! How can you act like that to your little sister) she exclaimed while hitting his head. Instead of whining, Baekhyun just smiled and pinched her sister's nose. "Aww....mianhe." he said with a handso---annoying voice...that's right Taeyeon annoying voice.

The little girl was about to speak once again when her eyes diverted to Taeyeon. "Oh! Nugunya?" (Oh? Who is this) she asked while pointing at Taeyeon. Then shesquinted her eyes a little more then her face lit up.

"Omo! You're that girl from last week?"


 Come of think of it when Taeyeon looked closer she does remember the little girl. 

"Ah? You know each other? How?" Sehun asked. Myunghee's eyes brightened... "She bought me that book I told you about Oppa!" Baekhyun eyes widened, he looked at Taeyeon who is already embarrasssed. "You're that girl?"

"well..." 

 

Flashback...

Taeyeon was walking late in the afternoon from her usual duty in the library. She came around a bookstore and she saw a little girl crying. Her heart wrenched at the scene. She just can't stand seeing a child like that. It remind her of her oh-so-bad childhood. Not caring anymore, she walked towards the girl."Yah,are you okay?" The little girl shook her head. "Waeyo?" she asked, the little girl is still crying but managed to answer, "I want that book, but a guy took my money!" she said, she looked at the book where the little girl was pointing at. Not saying anything anymore, she went inside the bookstore bought the book and hand ed it to the little girl. Before the girl even say thank you she just left. 

 

"Thanks. I never got to say that, you just left so fast." Myunghee said while suddenly hugging Taeyeon making her flustered. "Uh...you're welcome?"

"Uh, guys i heard the bell, can we..eat now?" Sehun asked. "urgh...you and your appetite." Kyungsoo said while shaking his head. "What? I'm hungry!" Okay, Taeyeon felt a little weird right now, she's supposed to be with Sunny. Why is she with them? "Uhm, sorry guys but, i dhould be with sunny, right now so can I--" Myunghee cut her, "Eonnie join me please..." She said with her puppy eyes. And like what Taeyeon knew? She's weak n cute things. 

"F-fine." she said hile smiling at her making Baekhyun look at her. "So you're weak at cute things?" he asked while smirking down at her. Taeyeon's eyes widened. "N-no." Baekhyun just shook his head and smiled at her. "Well since you're coming with us, why not take Sunny with you?" After hearing that, her eyes immediately sparkeled making Baekhyun gape at her or a while. "Is it okay Chen?" Taeyeon asked her, "well yeah sure i guess." 

"Okay, uhm..I'll meet you guys in the cafeteria then." after saying that she ran off. "You never told me that you're cousin was cute Hyung." Sehun said, and Kyungsoo just nodded. Chen immediately laughed. "I know. Too bad...she doesn't care about love." Baekhyun turned around. "What do you mean?" Sehun asked. Chen looked at Sehun and smiled weakly. "She doesn't believes in it. She never had and she never will." Kyungsoo sniggered and nudged Baekhyun. "She's just like you, but the difference is the attitude."

Baekhyun smiled very wide, and laughed at them. "Yeah~ She's so cold and serious while me I'm having fun! But i never tend to fall in love."

Hearing this, Myunghee just shook her head, she never believes he brother. "Oppa." she said. "Hmm?"

"Let's go she might be waiting for you." 

Back to Taeyeon...

"Sunny-ah?!" she said while looking for her Bff. Spotting Sunny talking to someone  she waited for her to come out of the room. "Yah!" "Ahhh!" Suny screamed hearing someone screamed at her back. "What the eff ?!"she asked. "Let's go! We're gonna eat lunch with Chen!" Sunny's eyes widened. "Why?" she asked while letting Taeyeon drag her to the cafeteria. 'They allowed me to bring you, luckily Baekhyun suggested it!" 

When they reached there they immediately spotted Baekhyun and the guys. "Chen!" When they reached the table, the girls squealed when they saw, the cutest queen (Sunny) being with the King (Baekhyun) in one table. "BAekhyun just warmly smiled. Like he always does, but their fans just take it as something. They sat down, Sunny was sitting beside baekhyun while Taeyeon was sitting beside Myunghee, on the other hand Myunghee was glaring directly at Sunny but Sunny doesn't seem to notice. "Have you eaten, President?" Sehun asked, Sunny chuckled cutely making Myunghee cringed. 'Not yet."

"Thanks for inviting me." Sunny said while bowing at Chen. Kyungsoo just smiled at her politeness while Chen on the other hand shook his head. "Don't thank me, Baekhyun was the one who suggested." he said while pointing at Baekhyun. "Oh really? Thanks." Sunny smiled at Baekhyun adn Baekhyun smiled back, making Myunghee cough hard. "Omo kwaenchana?" Taeyeon asked, 'Yeah yeah, I'm fine. There's just a stupid fly who SHOUDN'T BE HERE." she said firmly while looking at Sunny and her brother. 

Suddenly they saw Sehun fangirling. "Uh what is wrong with you?" Taeyeon asked him. "Actually i find Sunny and Baek cute. You see I'm one of their fan!" he said. Taeyeon's eyes widened as she looked at Sunny. "You and Baekhyun are paired? When and How?" she asked. while sunny, chuckled."You didn't know? Well the school pupils does but we're not actually--uh--we're not--"

"We're not  together." Baekhyun said while laughing. "Yeah, that would be impossible!" Chen laughed. "And why?" Sunny and Taeyeon asked. "Well apparently Baek, doesn't want a girlfriend! He says it's too melodramatic!" Chen said while laughing. Taeyeon just nodded. While Sunny just laughed. 'tell me, Sunny." Myunghee said in a serious voice. "Yah, Myunghee you're manners." Baekhyun said, 'No it's okay. What is it sweetie?" Sunny said. Myunghee smirked at her, "You like my brother don't you?" When Taeyeon heard that everything, around her, slowed down. Her breathing. Everything, seems so slow. "W-what?" Sunny answered, and she stuttered. Taeyeon looked ta her in the eye, and she can't believe what she's seeing. She's panicking. Sunny's panicking. Taeyeon gulped, she held her chest. She suddenly felt a sudden squeeze on it. Why is she feeling this way. What is wrong with her? "You like him do you?" All eyes are now on Sunny even Chen. But Taeyeon? She wasn't looking at Sunny. She's looking at Baekhyun waiting for a reaction. But she saw was Baekhyun looking at his food like he doesn't care. So Chen was right. He might be a happy person but he never want to fall. 

 

Just like her.

"I don't." Sunny answered. And Myunghee scoffed. "Oh really?" She asked, or maybe mocked. "Yes i don't." Sunny smiled at Myunghee and Myunghee also smiled. "Good, because even if you do, i wouldn't like you for him." She said, then she ate happily, all of them had their mouths hanging down. Yes even Baekhyun himself. "I'm very sorry for her actions." Baekhyun said, then Sunny just nod. Then Baekhyun looked at her again. "I'm really glad that you do't like me, i would feel guilty i you do." he blurted out. Sunny looked at him with wide eyes. "Why would you be guilty?" She asked, "Because i wouldn't feel the same way." he said while grinning. Taeyeon looked bewildered. How come he can say that as if it was nothing?! "Oh...uh..hehe. I think i need to go, i still have to talk to the Vice president so yeah."

she left, making Taeyeon much more suspicious. "She's obviously lying. Myunghee laughed. 'Myunghee quit it out now. "Baekhyun said. Chen and the other's stood up. "Oh where are you guys going?" 

"Basketball meeting." Then Baekhyun suddenly asked. "Wait Kyungsoo, where are you going you're not part of the basketball club." he stated. "Well, i am part of the tennis club so I'll go too!" They left Taeyeon and Baekhyun alone with Myunghee. "Oh, that reminds me." Baekhyun started as he leaned over to look at taeyeon's face. 'Wae?"She asked. "Why are you wearing glasses, do you have poor eye sight?" he asked, still leaning on the table, which made myunghee squeal inside. "Oh. uhm, actually i don't."

"Then why do wear them?" he asked, "well, when i was a kid, I'm shy, so i started wearing them because i couldn't look straight at the eye. And when i got older i just...got used to them." she mumbled looking down, she just can't look at him because she felt her  heart beating so fast that it might pop right out of her chest.

 

"Well then are you in for a dare?" he asked, this time she looked at him, "Why the do i see it in slow motion?!!" she said inside her brain while looking at Baekhyun, "what dare?"

"Won't tell you until you say yes."

"Tell it to me please?" 

'Nope. Say yes first."

"Urgh..okay, yes. So now what is it." 

"I dare you to go to school tomorrow without your glasses."

Taeyeon's eyes widened. 'What?! No way!"

"Ah-ah-ah, you can't say no, or else..."

"Or else what?!" Taeyeon said daringly, "Or else i will annouce to the whole campus that you and me, are in a relationship~" Taeyeon almost choked on her own saliva when she heard what he said. "would he really,....do that???!!"

"You wouldn't dare!" she shrieked unbelievably. But he just laughed, "Oh I would!" 

"You're such a bad person!" She said while fuming cutely. "Oh i'm not bad! I'm just doing this because I want to see you without the glasses, whole day!" He reasoned out. Taeyeon was pouting, and Baekhyun find it incredibly cute. "Aren't you afraid on what they would say?" She asked still pouting. Baekhyun shrugged, "No, i mean why would i? I know in my own self that i never want to fall in love, so yeah...i don't care."

 

Taeyeon was now hopeless. She need to do it. "Urgh fine." 

But then they heard a voice. 

"Hey, you still remember that I'm here don't you." and now both of them looked sideways, seeing Myunghee was there and both of thme looked at each other then laughed.

Why? Because they actually forgot.