Chapter One: Mr. Eyeliner

Taking Chances

Okay back to the present day...

KRING!!! KRING!!! KRING!!!

, it’s Monday. And yes you heard that right, I just said the word . So what? I am human too, and I am only a nerd but I am not a nun! Wait…what the hell is that thing that kept on ringing? I thought I smashed my alarm clock yesterday. I opened my eyes. Oh it’s my phone. I grabbed my phone, and since someone was calling I was like...

"Hello?"

"Helloooo?!"

"Who is this?"

"Why won’t you talk?", “ don’t tell me you’re my freaking stalker?”

I was so pissed at the other person on the phone so I shouted... “Hey you freaking moron what do you want you obsessed. Stalker---“

All the things that I was about to shout at the person has been cut off when I looked at the screen.

O____O

Oh ! It was only a freaking alarm? The heck! And I even had the nerve to shout about something like STALKER when it was only a piece of an alarm? Tsk…wait…as if I would have a stalker. And because of the sad truth, I laid back on my bed again. Hay.... What could’ve been the feeling of having a stalker? Or having a secret admirer maybe?

And once again, the things that I have been thinking was cut off by a knock on my door. "Yes?" "Mam it’s already late you need to get ready.” Lyn said, well Lyn is my personal maid, yet she’s prettier. Ugh.."Ah... okay..."

I stood up and went straight to the rest room, then I took a bath. After that I went to my walk in closet. I grabbed a yellow tank top, then a violet miniskirt and I grabbed my black boots and wore it with my red long socks, I tied my hair onto a cute ponytail. Then of course, I wore my red thick eye glasses. Welcome to my world...

I looked at my reflection once again. I don't use make up.  I won’t be pretty if I put on makeup so, I just don’t. After that I went to the kitchen so I can eat my breakfast. When I went down and entered the kitchen my mom looked at me weirdly... I raised an eyebrow at her. "What?" I asked her, feeling annoyed. "Um dear, I really do insist for you to change your fashion style." Then after saying that she drank her coffee, I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever."

I grabbed my bag, which is color black then I went to school. I ride the car and went to school, after the driver left with the car, well of course it’s with the car…he is the driver anyway…someone threw a book at the back of my head. “Ouch! What the---“I shouted. I turned and I came facing the person who threw it.  And I wasn't surprise when I saw Jung Jessica, the qeenka! "Jessica... why am I your target early in the morning?" I asked sounding calm.  She raised an eyebrow at me. Whoa, y. "So what? I want you to be my target, do you have a ing problem with that?" I just sighed. “Just as I said nothing."

I made my way to my locker...i really need to get in there and fetch my books, but when I opened it…

SPLASH!!!

"Yuck! What the heck is this?" But no one answered my question. All what they did is laugh. I wanted to cry but I have to be strong. "Sunny,  where are you when I need you…" Who is she? Well she's  my friend, yes…believe it or not, but she is.  I looked inside my locker, wait there’s a note. "Like my surprise?" hahaha I had three laugh, like it much I guess! Super! You just splashed with me with a sticky substance... I am so happy. I really am. A tear dropped slowly in my ugly face.

Suddenly all the laughing stopped and was replaced by squealing, I was like what the... then I turned around and looked at the spot where they were looking at. And there I saw...

3 handsome boys walking. Oh my god they’re so handsome! BUT someone caught my eye. He was a not so tall guy but he was handsome... I can see a little eye liner in his eyes and it makes him look more adorable. All of them looked like angels. It was.... BREATHTAKING. Now they were walking in front of me no actually towards me since I was at the center. They stopped walking and they looked at me, right now I was dumbfounded. But someone again throw a water balloon, but water wasn't the thing inside, it was ketchup. Gladly it hit my back and didn't damage the angels in front of me. I wouldn’t want to be a victim of those cliché stories in books being a victim of what they call handsome bullies.

I looked at their eyes and I can see that they were shocked by the sudden action. Another someone threw a big heavy book at my head. Ouch... I finally got their message... what that mean was ‘Get the off on where they’re going you piece of ’. That is why I took a big step at the right. But...they didn’t budge though their eyes just followed me. So I talked. "Um I am so sorry you can, uh pass I didn't mean to---aww!" someone threw another object in my head this time it was something hard. There, I burst up... "The is your problem, I already get it ‘kay! I did. I stepped away! They’re the one who didn’t even move." I was crying, I am tired, I am pissed. I am so SICK of this already. I get to be bullied every second of my life when I didn’t even do anything.   When I faced back, I realized that the guy with eyeliner was really close to me, he was INFRONT of me.

"Wha--"

He’s eyes stopped me from talking. Because I saw he's eyes soften and the guys with him also. "Miss are you….okay?" he asked with full concern. "Uh--- i--- I’m fine." I murmured "No you’re not your bleeding." He said then he fetched something in his pocket, it was a handkerchief, then he used it to wipe the part where he said ‘bleeding’. Oh my god, I am blushing, the guy with him with owl eyes came closer. He whispered something at Mr. Eyeliner while looking at my shirt wait is he checking on me?! ‘Cut it out! You’re having high hopes again’.  Mr. Eyeliner looked at wear he was looking then he just plain fully shook his head. “What the hec--" again I was cut off when Mr. eyeliner removed his sweater. Then he handed it to me. "Uh, what’s this?" he smiled.... “It’s a sweater I suppose.”  Okay great.  “uhmm… I know that it IS a sweater but what I meant was, what am I going to do with this?!”

"Wear it." My eyes went big…like what? “W-why would i?” I asked while gripping his sweater tightly.

“You need to wear it because you are in complete mess.” The tall guy said. Grr…is he messing with me or what?!

"They’re right." He said then he stood up. He smiled one last time, waved goodbye then walked away. I was left there, stunned. I didn’t even realized that the bell rang already. I was left stunned in the idle of the corridor, alone.

What the F just happened.

And…

Who is he?!

I was left there, in the corridor...my jaw was like...hanging down...I mean whut the hell?? Who are they? Why haven't I noticed them before? Like whaaat?

Back to Class...

History class...pshh so lame...this lecture was like...in brain since a month ago, i mean I rarely hang out so i don't do anything at home besides studying. Even though I am a nerd, i don't usually pay attention to some of class...since I already know that...uh..lecture... Talk about high self-esteem... 

I sit to my usual place, which is the back seat next to the window which is acing the soccer field...I looked outside of the window...then suddenly, Mr. Eyeliners face just popped out of nowhere, "What the f---" "Are you saying something Taeyeon?" the teacher said..., I didn't realise that i was about to curse for real out loud in class. "Oh! Uh...n-nothing seonsaengnim...haha i was just..day dreaming."

She raised me a suspicious eyebrow before shrugging it away.

Why does that face have to pop right out of nowhere?!! Ugh..., wait why am i even thinking of him? Erase...'kay...erase. Just relax and it will all go away.

I was about to relax when, someone's ty feet, kicked the side of my chair. Then i hesitantly looked at the person. oooohh...Jessica's in my class? Surprising! I mean...she attends class?!! "Oh hi..." i quietly said while bowing, except the fact that i am already ripping her head in my mind. "Woah, polite are we?" 

I just smiled weakly. "Well, that is nice, i never thought you to be that good." she smirked...and i really want to slap her, but I'm just a nerd, if i do that this school...or should i say my life in this school would be like..."THE HUNGER GAMES"

"THAT WILL BE ALL FOR NOW... do your assignment ne?" the teacher stated, and swore i saw Jessica and her friends smirk at me... When the teacher left... as expected, Jessica and her chickens, were blocking the door that stopped me from leaving. "Hey smartass... "

woah..nice nickname...insert sarcasm here. "Ne?" i said not daring to look at Jessica's eyes, she is a monster, and when you dare to look at her straightly in the eye you are DEAD MEAT. I swear she's worse than Medusa.

"Do our homework for us, 'kay?" One of her friends named, Tiffany said, But Jessica laughed at her and she patted her shoulder. "What the Tiffany, why the asking?"  Jessica sneered at me, she lifted my chin harshly and leveled my face to her's. But i still didn't dare to look, it's too early for me to die!

"No need to ask her. because she will definitely do it...right?" she said shaking my chin. "Right! Look at me you piece of !" she said while she harshly shook my face, and i slowly, ever so slowly looked at her in the eye, but then...

*SLAP*,*SLAP*,*SLAP*

Three slaps, welcomed my face. "Whoa ! You had he nerve to look at me huh? Hahaha! The did you get the confidence huh? Where the did you get that confidence?!"

That is when i burst out... 

"Hey! What the ?! You just said to me to look at you then when i do, you ing slap me, not just once but thrice ! Thrice! I mean what the ! and you even call me a ?! Whoa! I am not the one who loses her ing CHERRY every time she's with a random guy!"

But i only said that in my head, so no one heard that but me.

"I'm sorry..." i muttered. She smirked.. "I am sure you are." she pushed me away from her causing for me to fall flat on the cold floor. "Meet us in the court later this dismissal, we'll give you our notebooks, don't...be late..our i'll kill you!" after that she left. "Our I'll kill you~! Bleh!" i said while mimicking her voice.

Once i was back on my feet, my phone vibrated in my pocket, and when i checked it, it was a text from Sunny.

Text:

Hey! Hey!  Sorry i didn't meet with you this morning the principal and I had a meeting, so...yeah..i'll just...see you this lunch? In the library! ciao~

I just sigh, well apparently, Sunny is the school council president. So she's always busy.

I immediately replied


Text:

Hey~ Sure...wasn't angry...see you~

 Phew....this is going to be a long long day.