The death of a promise

Taking Chances

Taeyeon was walking home. School ended and she has to go home, not to study no. But to rest. She felt so tired today, like she wants to curl up with a good book, and just lie down. Yeah, in our vocabulary it means being lazy but to her, it's just resting. She was walking and walking, until she got bored so she fetched her phone which was inside her bag and played some music randomly and the first song that played? Was SNSD's GEE song. She cringed at the sweet voice. And thinking about it... a lot of things came across her mind. "If you fall in love will your voice turn like this?" she asked herself, she just chuckled and shook her head.

"Why am i even asking myself about this?" she said.

Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story

Hearing that she just chuckled once more. Love story. First? How can you even know if it's your love story? How are you even sure you're in love? she asked again.

You're so so handsome
My eyes my eyes are blinded
I can't breathe because I'm trembling

Psh...anyone can be handsome in your eyes... ad how can you even tremble? I mean why? she asked herself again.

She doesn't think, that it was even possible. Taeyeon sighed while she looked at her wrist watch. 'It's already 5:00 tsk." she sighed again and started walking again. She immediately stopped when she heard familiar voices through the street next to the cafe that she used to go. "Bwoya?" she quickly hid behind the tree, and peeked to confirm, and she was right! That voice does belong to BAekhyun ad Chen! 

She quickly came out and hit Chen lightly making him face her. 'Yah!" Chen shouted and was about to hit her when Baekhyun stopped him. "Yah why are you gonna hit her? You gay?" He asked Chen making the guy glre at him. He soon faced Taeyeon who was blushing madly by what he said. "Yah are you okay? You look reddish, kwaenchana?" he asked touching Taeyeon's  forhead making her flinch and remove his hand away from her forhead. "Nan kwaenchana, she immediatelysaid, still blushing." 

Seeing this, Chen immediately smirked. "Oooh~ She's fine. She is just blushing~~~" Taeyeon glared at him, "I am very sorry Chen. But I guess I have to correct you, I am not blushing..." Then she mentally slapped herself. She knwos she was blushing, but she has to lie because she if she does agree Chen will think that she likes Baekhyun which...she shoudn't do.

"Aww...lying is bad!" He siad still smirking.

"I would really appreciate if you would shut up Chen." TAeyeon warned with a scary face that made Chen shut up in an instant. After that she faced Baekhyun who was staring at her intently. "I'm very sorry but i have to go." As she was about to go...Baekhyun then yelled again something,

"Don't forget about the dare!!! See yah tomorrow!" then left. Her eyes just widen and she gulped. Oh no, that freaking dare. She massaged her temples once she rememebered that. "Ugh, what should i do?"

Once she arrived home she immediately heard her mom and dad fighting aout some z again. "Eonnie?" her eyes almost bulged out when she heard Jihun's voice behind her. Jihun was her younger sister she's only 7 years old. "Yah Jihun-ah, what are you doing here, you should be in your room." she said with a soft voice while covering her ears. "Is Eomma and Appa fighting?" She asked with a pout which made Taeyeon's face full of worry.

"A-ani, they aren't. Tey're fine...They're just...joking." Then she carried her and brought her to her room, once she laid her to her bed she peacefully closed her eyes with a smile and Taeyeon chuckled before kissing Jihun's forhead then left the room. "Yah." Taeyeon jolted and looked at her back, they she found JongIn her  brother, which was 3 years younger than her. "Don't Yah me, I'm still older tha you JongIn." He scoffed and glared at her. "I said I hate that name."

It was Taeyeon's turn to scoff. "Fine...fine, KAI~" she rolled her eyes, once her brother smirked at her. "Why the did you leave your driver hanging around?" He asked with a smirk. 'Do you wat me to slap you just to remove that annoying smirk?" His smirk got wider which irritated Taeyeon more. "Don't tell me you are already dating?" Okay Taeyeon choked immediately, "Me? Dating? Pfft...with whom?!" she sarcasticly said which made JongIn laugh, "Yeah~ HAha- good pint...who would date you with that look. You're smart!" And Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and galred at her brother. "Anyway...you got a visitor." 

 

"Go to your room." 

 

With curiosity boiling up her stomach she immediately went to her room, once she opened it..."YAH!" a loud eerie voice welcomedher with a tight bear hug, once she let go of the hug she immediately recognized the face of the "VISITOR" it was Junhee, Chen's little sister but she's only a year older. "Yah Junhee! What the hell are you doing in my room?" Junhee pouted and glared at her cutely, "You aren't gonna welcome me? I just came home from Chicago ya'know?" instead of being guilty, Taeyeon smacked her forhead making Junhee wince in pain. "Yah!"

Taeyeon smiled and winked at Junhee making Junhee rolling her eyes. "So, why are you here." Junhee smiled inoccently and shook her head. "It's nothing i just want to see you and change something." she said, Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, "Change what? Nothing's change tho." she said, But Junhee just smiled and said goodbye leaving Taeyeon confused. 

"What the hell is wrong with her."

THE NEXT DAY

Taeyeon woked up, an hour before her alarm, yes. And it doesn't feel good for her. Because right now, she's damn nervous, she have to go to school without her glasses, or else Baekhyun would do that stupid  'She's my girlfriend' thing. And just by thinking about Baekhyun telling everyone that she's his girlfriend make her broke onto cold sweat. But...

she held her hand on top of her chest, and she closed her eyes, trying to calm her pounding heart. "Why am I feeling like this? What the hell is wrong with me? " she asked, she grabbed her clock and looked at the time,it's already 6:00. 'Ugh, ottoke?!!" 

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine. It's just for a day. Just for a day." she said while getting up. She went straight to the bathroom, after taking a bath, she went to her wardrobe, she wore her undies, but then once she opened her closet...

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed, while having a mental breakdown, she wore her robe and went straight to the kitchen. "Who the changed my clothes?!! Where are my ing clothes!!!" she screamed. Her parents looked at her wide eyed, Kai was laughing his off while Jihun was just giggling. 

"Oh that. Well, Junhee, came from Paris after being in Chigago, and she bought you a whole wardrobe of clothes! Be thankful!" her Dad said. Taeyeon scoffed and raised an accusing eyebrow, "And where the are my clothes." she said, her mother glared at her. "Your profanity missy, your still at home." 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Just tell me where are my clothes."

"We threw them away."  Kai said. 

"You what?!!"

Kai just glared at her,"Just shut up! And get dress! There's no ing difference! Their just clothes! What the are you shouting for?!" Kai said. TAeyeon just glared at them one last time and left. 

"What the hell do i do now?" 

 

After a lot of time wasting... she ended up looking like this.

12890-ki5t45bvzv.jpg

She ended up wearing that. "Uh i look horrible!" She said. Oh Taeyeon. What the hell are you thinking.

 "What would do for my hair"" 

She looked again at her reflection, "Should i just, leave it like this?" 

But in the end...

BEQ5m4rCUAALmRE.png

 

her hair looks like that, she sighed, "Ohh...mygod! I look like !' she said to herself, she wasn't even allowed to wear her glasses. "Hay, i should go, I'm freaking late."

Once she stepped right out of the room. "Yah Tae---" KAi frozed once he saw his sister, "Yah, you okay." Then KAi recovered and smirked in front of her. "Actually I'm Not." he said.

"You look good by the way? Look human enough." he said. Taeyeon scoffed but her lips are curved up. 'oh you flatter me, drive me to school now." 

"Fine."

inside the car Taeyeon was quite flustered. 'Ottoke...i'll get bullied for sure." she thought, she fidget everytime. Kai noticed this and laughed. "Why the hell are you panicking? You look beautiful." he said. Taeyeon glared. "You are joking...stop it." She said. Well, Kai always jokes so she thinks this one was a joke too. "hey I am dead serious right now." 

 

Kai laughed whilehe smoothly parked the car in front of her school. "You'll be fine'kay?" he smiled and patted Taeyeon's shoulder.  Taeyeon nodded and went out of the car. "I'll just text you if i can pick you up later 'kay?" Kai said while patting her shoulder, giving her a warm smile.

"Okay Taeyeon! Fighting! You can this...Go! GO!" After encouraging herself she started walking towards the main hall. Whenever she pass by, people would stop and stare at her with awe. They also started to whisper things that said. 

"Who is she?" 

"Is she a transferee?"

"Wah, she's pretty!"

"What's her name?"

"Do you know her?"

Taeyeon was shocked from what she heard. "What the--?" She looked at them then, the weird thing is, They SMILED at her.

'Oy." she heard a guy that called her. She turned aroundand saw Sungjah, the soccer captain was walking towards her. "Uh ne?"

HE smiled charmingly and Taeyeon just scoffed inwardly. "New student?" he said while grabbing her by the shoulders. "i'm gonna give you a tour around the school. I'm Sungjah by the way." Taeyeon backed away, and crossed her arms, 'Uhm, I know, that you're Sungjah,and no, I am not a new student, I know the school enough." She replied 'Oh you're not a new student? Well,funny...I haven't seen you before pretty lady..." Sungjah said while walking closer to her. 

'Oh I'm pretty sure you know me Sungjah-ssi, and I'm very sorry, but we aren't close and i really have to go.'

After saying that she started walking away when she felt a strong hand pushing her through the lockers. "What the---" Sungjah smashed his right fist near TAeyeon's face,but Taeyeon felt mad. Okay...he was practically being rude,and Taeyeon had a rough morning. She seemed mad, and was just containing it until now. 'Who the hell are you to say no to me? HUH?!"

Taeyeon pushed Sungjah away and glared at him harshly, "Oh please, you just bullied me weeks ago, I'm Kim Tae Yeon, and let me tell you that we rarely talk, oh---rephrase that we never talk! like ever! So back off, because i have something more important to do. Thatn listen to your rants!" Finishing all of what she said, she was basically panting. "What did you say?" The crowd said. All of the students who heard what she ssaid had their jaws hanging open.

'You are who?" A girl shrieked looking up and down. "My name is Taeyeon."

"You are----what?!" Jessica said, finally being in the scene.

'Are you deaf, she said she's Taeyeon." A teacher said. Taeyeon looked at the teacher and bowed. "I'm sorry, but believe it or not I'm Kim Taeyeon. now please excuse me."

Once she got away she heavily sighed. 'Aish, stupid people." she said to herself as she open her locker. what caught her attention was a note that wa neatly place above her books.

'Please attend your new classes... you have been transferred to AP section. This i you new schedule and your official student badge.'

-Principal Choi

Taeyeon gulped as she read the letter for like three times. 'So she wasn't really joking." she sighed putting her new shed. inside her bag. "Omg...does that means I'm having new classmates?" she said as she walks upstairs, she took a glance on her clock as her eyes widened...

"I'M LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" she said as she started running with double speed. She eve almost tripped! :ucky her, she managed to maintain her balance and quickly grabbed the doorknob. She run in front of the class and said...

"Annyeonghaeseo! My name is Kim Taeyeon, It's nice to meet you! Please take care of me!"

The teacher chuckled, at her cute actions, "Wah..Miss Kim slow down you are not yet late." Taeyeon gave her a polite smile and continued smiling at the class until she saw four familiar faces... 

IT WAS BAEK AND FRIENDS!

"Are you really Tae Yeon?" a girl at the back asked. "Ne?" The girl mirked at Taeyeon. "You look human, well that's good news." the rest of the girls around her laugh...but the teacher quickly stopped them, 'Don't worry about them Taeyeon, just sit between Baekhyun and Chen." 

Taeyeon nodded and slowly walked towards her seat. She saw Baekhyun look at her and smiled, her eyes were now glued on Baekhyun as she felt her heartbeat raising in an inhumane speed. She held her chest as she sat down. 

'Are you okay?" Chen asked and Taeyeon nodded, "I was just surprised that you are here on Advance Placement section." Chen rolled his eyes but still smiling. "Well I guess my sister did a good job getting rid of your stupid clothes." She gaved him a glare, "Don't even start." 

She gelt a nudge on her right side, she turned her head and saw a mocking smile plastered on BAekhyun's face. "You didn't wear your glasses, It's good! You also look cool." he said making her blush, she stared at her desk unable to reply. 

She felt her heartbeat getting faster and faster...

Her blush worsening...

"Oh no..." she said to herself...

'NO...no...no..." she said looking donw at her desk her hands gripping tightly on the edge of her seat...."i broke my promise...'

'i fell in love with Baekhyun..."