Starting over with a lunch that never happened.

I just want to be free

 32/03/2017  04:16 am
If you look closely enought you can see the first sunrays illuminating a beautiful green scenery,a work of art called nature celebrated by the chirps of the birds while the morning dew was gracefully falling off the beautiful flowers starting to bloom announcing the upcoming of spring,however it was also illuminating a dishelved covered in all kinds of filth with massive bruises decorating his body, a body desired by many, a body usually on thecovers of magazines, a body that is now dragged crawling throught said *beautiful* nature  of a certain idiot that was stupid enought to get his stupid car crashed by a stupid and because of whom he was stupidly kept in a stupid police station to register his stupid infos and take his stupid mugshots by stupid officers, and all of this is because of a goadamn stupid lunch.

No the lunch was not stupid, it was just too good to be true, too good to happen to him after all that he made the brunette go throught, this is only fair huh, from now on Chanyeol decides he very much beleives in karma, he learned the hard way that what goes around defently comes back around to punch you in the face he even started awhile ago therehearsals for the complains he will shower Sehun with, oh hell yes that would make him feel good he loves seeing the angry face of said boy, he finds utter joy in the way his left eye twitches and all the little wrinkles that form between his eyeborws,not just Sehun he sure as hell was ready to pour all his frustrations into his office minions, he had a bad day thus everybody will have a bad week and that is final.

Except for Baekhyun of course and just like that his mind drifted  back to the petite guy for the millionth time, not like he ever was ever away from his mind to begin with, heck he was literally crawling to go find his cute little human puppy, and make sure he was okay, his phone died a long while ago so he can't really know if *the-sentence-that-shall-not-be-pronounced* aka the *no new messages* he shuddered just thinking about it, is still glowing in his inbox.

He sights a very heavy sight, just what in the world could've happened to him ? The day had started so nicely he even planned what he was going to do. 

Get the text, get flowers, get home, get Baek to like him AND VOILA.

The only thing he got however was pure , and after 2 hours of very pitiful cries and loud curses in every language Chanyeol ever knew, he did it he made it home, well not so safely but he made it, he stood on shaky legs and put his code to open the big portal, after closing the portal he was about to run for the door run to his Baek, when he cought his reflection and sweet jesus was he the combination of shrek and the grinch.

But he didn"t care he could shower later, what he needed was Baek yeah he needed that right now, and so he entered the house, he did not really enter the house, he more like barged in the house in a *THIS IS SPARTA* kind of way, and just like a storm he sullied all and everything in his way until he walked on a scene that lets just say, he was really not expecting.

There in front of him inone of his bathrooms in a closet greeted him with three tiny, hydeous rats in his arms, a sobbing and trembling Byun Baekhyun ladies and gentelmen.

*What the ?*

*...*

*...*

*...*

*W-WHAT ARE YOU S-STAY BACK ARE YOU THE GRIM REAPER? YOU WON'T TAKE THEM AWAY TOO* Baekhyun screamed while using his full body to protect the pups.

*I-it's me, Chanyeol... i just.....i just....i fell and eeeh this kind of happened*he wanted to facepalm right there yeah right he fell he totally not just walk/crawl half the town hidden in wild nature to not be cought by the media to get here and make sure everything was fine.

*why are you crying and why are you cardling rat pups?* if anyone walked in and saw me my house Baekhyun and the rats, the next morning's headlines would defently be intresting.

*Shhe d-died, their mommy d-died they are orphans Chanyeol they are orphans, they baby squeirls are all alone in this cruel world Chanyeol i cnt leave them alone* said Baek inbetween loud sobs looking more helpless than ever.

say it one more time, is what he was about to say if he did not catch himself at the right momment, self controm Chan s-e-l-f-c-o-n-t-r-o-l, Chanyeol was taken aback by his name rolling out of the other's tongue, and he loved it, he loved it very much mind you, only then he took note of the dead what looked more of a squeirl than a rat creature beside Baek, and his eyes softened he almost reached out to hold the crying little man but stopped midtracks remembering once again that he did not look decent enought t be concidered human moreover to initiate any kind of intimate touch, moreover the last thing he wanted was to spread his filth to the peice of perfection that is Byun BAekhyun, Chanyeol decided he loved his name alot.

*Listen, everything will be fine okay? just breath you need to be strong, we can keep the baby rats if you want to just please stop crying i hate seeing you in pain, get yourself together, there is nothing that is gonna come out from crying about spilled water, she gave birth to beautiful babies we should be proud of her okay? *that's a big fat lie they look like tiny soaps very ugly tiny soaps but Baek doesn't need to hear that, he thought to himself.

He sat down far enought but not too far from Baek and started talking again.

*you know what let's fresehen up, clean these babies* he suddered *get them to safety and give their mommy a proper brruial in the garden, then have some take out and call it a day what do you think ?* he could tell from the red eyes the and the dark circles that Baekhyun had it rought too, he really wanted to save as little there was savable from the whole ordeal.

 Baekhyun's sobs became hiccups and the unexpected happened Chanyeol was not prepared he was so not ready for a sweet soft smile, that went right to the left part of his chest and played the melody of love in his heartstrings. 

On of purely completly absolutly royally internationally PLATONIC heartstrings, or so he tried to convince himself.

He was ed, but he didnt mind one bit, that smile that godamn smile was a lethal wapon, and Chanyeol decided it was his new most favorite thing ever.

Chanyeol stood up before he could no longer fight his primal very loud demands of just launching at Baekhyun holding him in his arms and never letting him go, and took a shower while Baekhyun cleaned the newborn queirls and put them in a soft cushion and blanket to keep them safe,  then Chanyeol joined him looking human again after a much needed shower and they both organised a proper burrial for the mother squeirl, with Baekhyun wrapping his arms around Chanyeol  with his face plastered against the latters chest,for comfort over the loss of his newly made friend and Chanyeol feeling like a not so decet human being finding himself enjoying the FRIENDLY posture they were in, then they had some take out and too tiered for cleaning they both decided to call it a day and go to sleep, both of them with a sense of calmness, a feeling of serenity, and a reality of peace. 

  And just like that Chanyeol and Bakhyun's started over even thought that so called lunch they were both so anticipating never even happened.

 

 

 

 

Author: dear Phoepe reading your comment made me write this, it really made me smile to see that someone still cared, thank you very much all the cherrycupcakes in the world for you !

xoxo