is this how it feels to be friends with you 2

I just want to be free

30/3/2017

Baekhyun's answer sounded like angels cries in Chanyeol's big ears, and after very awkwardly exchanged *good nights* Chanyeol gave Baekhyun keys to a room in a way better shape than the one he was currently occupying to show his good will, good intentions, and very much begging for Baekhyun (in his mind of course) to not be scared of him anymore, but of course all was happening to fast and the drastic change of treatment Baekhyun was receving left him at a complete loss, so for now the giant's main focus was to work on Baekhyun's selfworth,selflove and selfexpression, which seemed to be extremly challenging given the fact that the brunet was looking at said keys and said giant as if they were dropped by ovnis, but still Baekhyun too wanted to express his good will and good intetions into becoming "friends" and took the keys with a muttered *thank you* their fingers brushing ever so slightly making both of them blush.

In the dead of the night covered with lavendar smelling slik sheets,was Bakhyun and a million thought dancing around his mind keeping him from getting some sleep.

 All he sees when he does close his eyes is a familiar grin orning a face of a very handsome CEO that just gave him a very beautiful room to use for resting his overworking head,but no he was nowhere near falling into dreamland because just the thought of him sent his brain into overdrive,he tossed and turned until he was a tangled mess, and before he knew it he heard the birds chirping, singing the start of the day, but Baekhyun felt like they were mocking him he couldn't blame them even he was mocking himself. 

 

He opened his door to be met with the reason  his eyes stayed open all night as if he was ready to knock on his door, already dressed and dolled up from head to toe ready to leave for work.

 *Good morning sleepy head, i was just about to come check up on you, eh-ehem i also wanted to tell you that you don't have to do anything around the house,you are still on resting state due to your cold and i really don't want your state to go downwards again, not as if once you get better you have to do anything, we'll work someting out i'll get a maid or something so don't bother yourself thinking* shoot i sound like a complete idiot and for how long have i been standing here way to go, but what way cant it go there is absolutly no way i could've started this smooth.

 *....*

 *....*

 *Yeaaah, well i have to go otherwise ill be late and Sehun will skin me for it, so please be safe and sound and take good care of yourself*

 as he starts to walk away Baekhyun panics, he wants to say something he wants to show him that he too wants him to have a good day, and before he knew it he grasped his elbow.

 

time paused between them,and a very surprised Chanyeol turned to him

Oh my God what am i even doing,Baekie shreiked inside his head and just like that he stopped functioning but what's new ? the giant always sent him in never ending tornados of questions and daydreams with just one look.

 *ummm do you need something ?* Chanyeol's voice cracked at the end he was still in a state of shock because what the just happened, that was the boldest Baek has ever been around him. 

  Oh sweet buttercheese Baekhyun's panicked state only worsened if that was possible, great now im holding him back even thought he said he was in a hurry, i need to focus and let go of him.

focus and let go of the man.

focus and let go of the man.

focus and let go of the man.

focus and let go of the man.

focus and l-*lunch*Baekhyun blurted out very loudly, before his eyes went wide at that one sole word he said.

 

 

he did not focus nor did he let go of the man, and they held gaze for a few seconds before Chanyeol's face turned into a very questioning look and asked *What ?*

*i want you to have lunch with me today* 

yep Baekhyun was totally possessed, where did that even come from just minutes ago he couldn't speak two words without stuttering and now he is inviting his giant to eat together. and now he called Chanyeol his giant ... he decides to blame it on the lack of sleep.

Chanyeol interrupts his train of thoughts with his signature smile that sent butterflies roaming in Baekie's stomach and answered him with a very soft

*Oh i am looking forward to it then see you at lunch then* 

*yeah i'll give you a call or i'll text you when everything is ready, have a safe trip* he smiled back.

jhonny, that is how Baekhyun decided to call this new found complete stranger within himself that had the confidence no not the confidence but the audacity to invite Chanyeol for a date.

Date ? it was just a lunch shared between newly made *friend* the word feels so foreign to him, but still snatches a smile out of him, it was still early morning so he decided to get himself and Jhonny some sleep before he goas and prepare lunch and for the first time in his life he goes to sleep with no negative feelings, just a strange warmth filling him up in all the right places.

After a 3 hours nap, Baekhyun woke up feeling fresher than ever, and went straight down to the kitchen to start preparing something for them to eat as lunchtime was getting closer .

What could possibly go wrong? it was just cooking basic food, something he did all the time haha.

Never in his entire life was he so wrong, as literally everything went wrong from setting the table to cutting bread, and all because the brunette was surprised by squeirls sneaking in the house throught the windows and he got so distracted to catch them and get them out that he completly forgot about pretty much everything, and soon enought the kitchen looked like it was throught world war 1 and 2, but at least he caught the squeirls and as if he didnt have enought problems one of them was about to give birth, because why not, he looked at his surroundings and authomatically started to cry, it was already 3pm there was nothing prepared the kitchen looked even more pitiful than him and he had to call Chanyeol, but a shreik from the small animal reminded him of the matter at hand and he instantly started looking for warm towels and a decent place so that the animal could at least be comfortable, all the while bawling his eyes out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author: yeah no one's gonna read this lol and if you do i geniunly am very deeply greatly greatful !  have a blessed day blessed life and keep calm and ship chanbaek be safe ya all cherrycupcakes i love you !