blooming feelings

I just want to be free

Sweat droppelets ran all over his face ; as he was looking at the small frame under the thick blanket infront of him .

                                                                                                      ___________________

Chanyeol felt horrible , no actually horrible was an understatement to what he was feeling ... after finding Baekhyun passed out in the kitchen he instantly took him to his room where he layed him on the beautiful king sized bed  in whitch he looked more fragile than he already was ...after covering him well he took his phone and called a doctor 

"Hellosuhoihaveanemergencycomehomerightnowit'ssooooimportantineedyousomuchcomeandsavemesavehimbringhimbackdon'tlethimgoDON'TLETHIMFREAKINGOMAKEHIMSTAYHEHASNORIGHTTOGOINEEDHIMHERE"

"Okay okay , calm down and now,  take a deep breath inhale....exhale...inhale....exhale goood , it's gonna be okay i'm coming right now don't worry it's gonna be fine"

"HOW THE HELL IS IT GONNA BE FINE BRING IT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW , THE BOY IS IN THE CLOUDS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH NOW COME AND FREAKIN BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE !!!"

before he even finished his sentence he could hear the engine of Suho's car from the other line as he told him "alright i'm on my way now" before he hung up 

Suho knew about whom Chanyeol was talking , he knew about Baekhyun's story ; but what he didn' know nor understood was why his friend was so worked up over whatever happend to him .... but well he had his own little idea about the reason of his weird sudden behavor .

                                                                               ______________________________________________

Chanyeol was confused  .... he himself couldn't beleive how trembling and broken his voice sounded ... nor how Suho actually managed to get what he was saying he was so worried;regrets were eating him alive ; he was angry at himself and scared  and anxious;his heart was racing;his head was almost spinning;he couldn't get his eyes off the sleeping figure infroont of him .

he was confused so confused .... never ... in his whole life somebody made him feel this way ... it was weird for him  , he barely knew that little guy on his bed yet he was so worked up over him ... his head was a mess before meeting him he thought that Baekhyun would be a bad undisciplined rebel boy , but insteed was met by a cute little thing , a ball of fluff , a sunshine , a small puppy , a cherry cupcake , a sweet caramel  ...."seriously a cramel" he thought to himself

*oh my god i can't beleive it what happend to me....no rather  what did YOU do to me"he said as he pointed at Baekhyun 

" ... wait i have no right to blame you just look at the state you're in because of me GOD why i'm i so stupid why was i so stupid to not speak my thoughts and talk to him,he is an angel and i knew it from very long ago,i knew it was hard for him taking care of the whole house yet i didn't stop him i felt so ashamed of the way i talked to you that time i .. i .. i can't take it no more JUST WAKE UP ALREADY YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL SO GUILTY I'M GONNA DIE gah  ...really now i'm screaming at you ... i really should see a doctor .... even if you're uncouious i still think bout myself ... Park Chanyeol you're the greates jerk this entire planet could ever carry ... "

"yes you're a stupid jerk at times but you're still nice enought to call a doctor to help him , so cheer up and stop blaming yourself " 

"....."

"....."

"....."

"Suho , not calling a doctor for a passed out person would be unhuman  "

".....   okaaaaay , now what's wrong with him ? "

"isn't it your freaking JoB TO KNOW WHAT'S FREAKING WRONG WITH HIM "

"stop screaming , there is a sick person here "

Suho started examining the little puppy and soon enought gave his verdict 

"he has a fever , a cold .. a bad cold ... a really really bad cold  .. a very much too enormuous bad "

"okay i get it , he has a cold ... now when will he wake up ? " 

"not just a cold a badass cold like a really bad one that needs a very good treatment he needs to rest a  he must have tiered himself a lot ... more like overworked himself ...... poor thing " said Suho as he took a seringue from his bag and put it on Baekhyun's arm "This should help lower his fever a little bit now , you should take care of him , and keep your eyes on him , make sure he is well covered , he will wake up soon in like 30min maybe , so go make him some mint tea and some soup   he's only skin over bones ... poor little fellow ; oh and don't let him do anything he must stay in bed for at least 3 days " 

"okay i'll do it i'll feed him don't worry"

"...."

"...."

"....."

"what ?"

"i didn't ask you to feed him you know "

*awkward silence*

"you said i should take care of him didn't you? " 

"well yeah but feeding someone isn't really taking care of them,  and really man ,  from my whole speech about how much of a poor thing he is you only got the feeding part which by the way didn't really exist "

"what do you mean?"

Suho smirked and then put his hand over Chanyeol's shoulders and whispered  to his ear

                                                                      "well well well , something is starting to bloom " 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey ....uhum .... i am so sorry ; _ ; ..... i love Baekyeol so much x)  and i am so happy to write this  ,  even if it is a bit .... well a lot actually xD ... not that much of a thing ( at all ) but well i still like it (yep i really enjoy it lol #sadlife ) and i like you too people that i don't know and that read it  :)))) it really makes me so happy  *dies from happiness overdose* and  anyway i hope you enjoy it *bows to you* thank you very much  

ps : please subscribe and leave comments if you want it really warms my heart a lot *squeels from happiness* and a  very special thanks  to whom already did the joy you brought to my tiny little life is as enormuous as poor Baekkie's cold  (i can't beleive i'm doing this to him oh poor little Baek *crys* Bakhyun i'm so very much a lot sorry  )  ._.

hope you all have a happy life full of cookies ,  love you all cherry cupcakes  wish you a good day :")