Secret longings.

I just want to be free

*You do realise that the more you look at that screen the less time you have to deal with your work right?*

*...*

*Chanyeol seriously if you do not put that phone down right now i will fire you*

*You can't fire me, this is Park Corporations, not Oh corporations, run by Park Chanyeol may i remind you* said a very not intrested Chanyeol leaning back on his office chair pointing at his name  carved in a Golden plate with a CEO next to it, his eyes of course never leaving his phone.

*Oh really? then explain why i've been doing all the things that your was supposed to get done, for the last whole week huh? and even when you came back! you are as useful as a ing vase keep on with this behavior and i promise you i will set that phone on fire*

*vases hold pretty flowers together*

*PARK CHANYEOL*

*okay, okay i'm sorry i'll tell you everything*

*i don't want you to tell-*

*Baekhyun and i are slowly getting things right, i know i messed up big time but he forgave me? can you beleive that?*

*Who in the hell is Baekh-*

*We are even talking together he even said good night without me telling him can you beleive that?, i swear he is so pure, he keeps sending me pictures of him with the rats he adopted a few days ago, i personally do not like them and find them extremly gross but trust me, you can't say no to an angel like that and even if the pictures are blurry, you can still see that  that kid is a beautiful masterpeice this earth was graced with*

*You've been a total and left me to drown into oceans of unfinished work for a godamn chick and some rats that look hot in blurry pictures?*

*No, the rats are not hot, and Bakhyun is not some chick, he is a guy a very nice guy mind you*

*...*

*...*

*You're a disaster Chanyeol*

*The only disaster in this room is your love life*

*Son of-*

*If i get work done will you actually shut up?*

*ing Hallelujah, and i'll be taking this phone with me you're not having it till everything is done*he said while leaving in a rush cclosing the door ,very harshly, behind him.

Maybe Chanyeol took it too far talking about his best friend/office mannager and main secretary/lord and savior's love life, he calls him that because ever since they were kids the S in Sehun stood for Super-man well at least for Chanyeol, he always got him out of trouble: When he started hanging out with the wrong crowd Sehun pulled him out of it, when he started straying from school and aproaching drugs Sehun again pulled him out of it when he got involved with gold diggers yep you guessed it Sehun to the rescue, but lately he was involved in a tromendeous painfully rocky relationship that ended just recently in the same catastrophic way it has started, that's the only reason he never told him about Baek, oh and just for the note he only said that because Bakhyun sent him an adorable  "i'm going to put fin and fluffy to sleep, have a nice day" but Sehun doesn't need to know that now does he? and in case you are wondering who Fin and Fluffy are they are Baekhyun's tiny freaks that Chanyeol is totally not jealous of.

Nope why would he? espicially when Baekhyun holds them so lovingly or starts to talk to them as if they could understand him, or when he feeds them with such care and sweetness, and the caresses oh the casses they receive from those long beautiful fingers, that make chanyeol turn a new shade of green.

Oh wait no it doesn't, remember ? Chanyeol is not jealous of God's curses to earth in the form of two tiny fluff balls, that alo happen to get to take a bath with the brunet.

okay, okay you win he is very much jealous, but he can't throw them out now that he saw how Baek cares about them .... Baek never had a thing of his own even before he met Chanyeol, so having them brought so much joy to him and it showed Cahnyeol that Baek's heart holds nothing but purity in it, and now he was more sure than ever that he will do anything to protect that heart and it's owner from everything.

*You're drooling over the documents you gross tard*

*I'm not, and since when do you just barge in my office without knocking ?*

*Since you stopped being an adult and went back to being a 13 year old bratty maiden in love*

*Okay i get it i'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that can we make peace now?*

*I still wanna punch you in the face, but appology accepted however*and he did his signature frowny face with his eyebrows almost knocking into eachother *you're not getting out of here until you're done no buts no ands no please and defenetly no phone, so do not even try*

By the time everything was over it was 2am and honnestly Chanyeol wanted to cry the lack of Baek has become physically painful to him by now all he wanted was to get home and see his most favorite person on earth, due to his journey with the police awhile ago he still was not allowed to drive he usually goes home by some taxi but it was really late so just like every time they have to do overtime his lord and savior is his only hope to get home,so Sehun with a ton lot of nagging was giving him a ride.

*Why don't you get a driver, and spare me your existance for at least 1 more hour of my life huh ?*

*Getting a driver means i have to house him, means he will be around Baekhyun when i'm not means it's a big fat no-no sweety, plus i'm getting back my licence in no time*

*I'm not your sweety and is that chick all that much for you to be so paranoid over her?*

*For the millionth time it's a godamn boy*

*So you are gay ?*

*I would say bi, wait no i dont like him like that*

*Of course and i'm the king of the brazillian carnival, dude you're not even denying it you are straight out liying to yourself, so stop you are already pitiful enought*

*Listen i don't need any advices about how to handle my unexistant love for him especially not from you, the last time you involved yourself into my relationships we both ended up having a restraining order in case you forgat*

*You cant bring that up everytime you feel like i have a point Chanyeol*

*You dont have a point you have a blank a huge blank, that you should fill with your own buisness for once*

*My buisness is perfectly taken care of unlike some huge baby that is so drown into hormones that he forgets he runs a company, now get out of my car we're at your house and i've seen enought of your face for the rest of the month, and seriously Chan don't put your hands over your eyes and pretebd to be blind now good night* and he drove off into the night.

Leaving behind a very baffeled Chanyeol, well yeah he absolutly dreaded the idea that Sehun hit the nail in the toe, but he could not deny it either, Sehun is his friend and you can trust him when he tells you looking at Sehun doesn't make his heart go all papum papum, and it defenetly doesn't make his stomach do backflips, and if Sehun held gross creatures Chanyeol wont aproach him within a 200meter radius.

He sighted maybe yes he was indeed in love but there was no way he would tell a soul about it because there is no way it would be reciprocated and he doesn't want to put that cutie in a hard spot, he was ready to spend the rest of his life keeping those feelings sealed deep inside of him if it meant that Baekhyun would be happier that way, he can't deny that there is a painful pang once he thought about it but as he got to the door and realised the light was still on, which meant that the brunette was waiting for him even if it was almost 2 am his heart again went into a raging fit hammering against his ribcage probably trying to break out  of it and run to Baek's arms.

He opened the main door with a bitter smile that softened the momment his eyes met the brown orbs looking at him from the living room and he was greeted with his angelic voice.

*Welcome home, i didn't know when you were coming back so i was waiting for you,i'll go heat up your food, i bet you had a long day go take a bath by the time you're done everything will be ready waiting for you* as he got up Baek could take the full view of the hot mess that is Park Chanyeol dark hair big eyes, them ears he oh fought with every fibre in his body to not just put his fingers on them and then travel to his hair to- okay this is getting out of hand Baek you need to stop, but it's not his fault really not, each time he comes back he is a complete eye candy with a slightly messed suit a completly gone tie and a few unbottuned buttons that give you a glimpse of his rock har-BAEKHYUN STOP CHECKING HIM OUT.

 An*Are you included with the everything?* barely above a whisper escaped Chanyeol's thoughts without him noticing giving him a slight heart attack. 

*hmm,You said something?* 

That very fortunately for him (or not) Baek didn't catch since he was busy with his ver own internal crisis.

*nothing, just thank you, thank you very much but you do know you dont have to do that right ?*

*i do, but i want to, u-unless you dont like my cooking...*

*NO..God no of course not that i just ... gah i don't know how to say it just...*

*I know ... and i am really grateful to you for everything not in an ownership kind of way just*he fidgeted a bit with the hem of his shirt *just i love doing things like this for my home...our home and for you because we are friends now right ?* of course followed by a glowing in the dark red kind of blush .

Chanyeol smiled and went in direction of the bathroom *yeah of course we are, and i am one lucky guy for having a friend such as you*

 Now all you could hear was the running shower upstairs in Chanyeol's room, the soft snores of the squeirls and the boiling of food Baek was heating, however if you could hear their hearts you would know that they both agree on not liking at all the fact that they are friends, nope not one small bit, but hey at least they are close to one another and just like that they both smiled, keeping their longings burried deep with their hearts. 

 

 

 

Author: i have no idea how i just keep on updating but i really hope this goes on because i sincerly want to finish this story, honnestly seeing that peopel still read it made me  just gah i can't beleive i have over a 100 subs thank you all of you from the deeepers depth of my heart, i hope my writing gets better so that it would be worthy of your time and you don't regret reading it, but really it made me tear up when i saw that now i am over a hundred subs honnestly ya all are awesome cherrycupcakes all the way to all of you, wish you tons of success and a blessed life great love to you.

xoxo