I just want you to give me a second chance

I just want to be free

After around 40 mins , Baekhyun opened his eyes slightly feeling a little too much dizzy because of a bad headache , he felt like hundreds of hammers were pounding on his head ... his body refused to obey him he couldn't move at all , he felt weird so so weird but not because of the headache nor his body condition but more because of the the beautiful feeling of the softness that came from the blanket and the draped mattress , it was so cozy and so comfy , that it felt really too weird for Baek  , and then realasation hit him ... even the darkness of the place didn't stop him from knowing that he was not in his room .... 

Three questions instantly popped in his cute puppy head

-"where am i ? " 

- "who brought me here and why am i here ?"

-"Does master know about this ?"

He panicked at the last one ... where is his master what is going on ? he looked at his left side from where  a faint light was coming , and noticed there was a big luxourious and beautiful window that allowed moonlight in the room.....

He started trembling .

He tried to get up again only to fail again .

He could feel his heart racing like never before .

Why ? , because he knew that by now Chanyeol would be back home .... expecting a clean house and a nice dinner .... which he didn't prepare ... and he already knows what his master was capable of doing when he gets mad ; when Baek doesn't do something properly ; when he finds house chores unfinished ; when something isn't the way he wants it to be ; when his work is stressing him alot ; when ... ; when ....

Chanyeol always found a reason to snap at little tiny Baek .......

Never failing to get Baekhyun to feel so sorry and so disirving of the beating and scolding and screaming and assulting he was giving him .

" Now i am on really really big trouble " he thought to himself all he felt ; was anxiety and all he did was anticipate what would happen next ...

And as his brain failed to make a happy ending on every single scenario that played in his head , fresh hot tears made their way down his pinkish feverish cheeks...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What should i do ?" he repeated to himself constantly , well at least until he heard the doorknob click and he saw a light line that started getting bigger as the door slowly opened reveiling none other than Chanyeol , holding a tray in his hands as he made his way towards the lightswitch in the wall ...

Baek's worries got bigger , tears got thicker , heartbeats got louder , breathing got heavier , in short he turned intoto a big hicupping shivering mess 

At the scene infront of him when he switched the lights on , Chanyeol panicked and hurriedly put the tray on a table in the middle of the room as he made his way to the poor thing in his bed 

But the more he aproached , the more Baekhun's state worsened until he was right next to him .

"i-i-i'm so-so-so-sorry ... i-i-i-i-..i *hiccup* i-i-i didn't mean t-t-t-to ...."  he couldn't finish his sentence as he broke on unstopping and heavy sobs  ,

Chanyeol was speachless ... the boy was scared of him this much ... it made him a bit sad ... even if he knew that Baek's reaction is cmpletly normal .... actually reallising it made him even more sad , but now he didn' care about his feelings , he didn't want to care bout himself , heck he didn't even think about caring about anything related to himself , because all his mind was filled with was ' Byun Baekhyun ' 

He didn't know what to do at first he was feeling soooo bad as he reached a whole new level of ' feeling like a complete jerk for making a living hell of Baekhyun's life ' , but he knew that the more he stayed silent , the more anxious Baekkie would get so he said the first thing that apeared in his mind ,

"Hey .... don't freak out please calm down , it's bad for your health , you're sick you need to rest phisically like mentally , so.... HEY YOU'RE NOT BREATHING no you have to breath you need air come on  breath in breath out .... breath in breath out  , yeah like that good now stop worrying okay , like i said you have a bad cold , rest is what you need the most so try to relax okay ? , i made you some soup it might , scratch that will never be as good as yours but ... well you need to eat , so you have to put up with this so , please eat it okay ? " 

He finished his sentence with a smile , a geniune smile , a cute one , a bit creepy but cute  .

Bakhyun was so beyond surprised  that he stopped everything .... from thinking to breathing .... as he listened to what his master was saying , it felt so surreal ... that he thought he was dreaming  , is this really his master ? , is he really awake , did he wake up in a parralel world ? , or even is he dead or something ? ... he was looking at Chanyeol with trembling eyes as this kind of thoughts  filled his head , he wanted to say something to respond to Chanyeol's question ... yet he couldn't find nor his voice nor what to say ... he was too surprised  to think properly at the momment .

Chanyeol understood from the tremblings and lack of response what was happening on the brunet's adorable head so he thought to himself that it was the best momment to clear things up with him.

"I know you're surprised , but don't get scared i won't hurt you ... at least not anymore soooooo , i just errmm i  ehhh "

*he sighted*

 "Okay here i go  , i know i've been a complete jerk if not beyond , i am sorry for all i did to you i know i did hurt you a lot , even thought you were already broken , i only added fuel to the fire , i just ... i feel so freaking bad , and i am so ashamed of what i did , but  i am going to change that i'll do anything to mend the peaces back ...  i promise ...  , i will change and i promise i'll never hurt you  , i'll help you put averything in the right place and i.. i ..i "

He sighted  a very desprate sight again as he put his left hand over his eyes , it was so frustrating , his feelings were so mixed up he felt like crying ... but he wasn't going to give up ... he could break down later now he has to do this he must do it ... and he is going to do it  , so he gathered himself altogether and continued

" I know it's very selfish of me to ask this , and i know i don't desirve it .... but i'll still ask you to do one last thing for me as my slave ....."

 He paused , then  took a deep breath , and finally said

                                                                           " i just want you to give me a second chance "

                         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey  well here i am again lolz  ... yeah .... i'm alive xD 

i tried updating sooner the day after i published the fourth chapter actually  ._. , but then at the momment i was going to click 'save changes' .... internet ditched me  ; _ ; i really cried because i lost my chapter xD    

anyway ,  :') the number of subbies is increasing and it is making me feel so so so sooooo happy  ... gives you lots and lots and lots of love and love have a happy life dear Cherry cupcakes  :D