i do want to start anew

I just want to be free

"I just want you to give me a second chance"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's crazy how one sentence , just one small tiny little innocent sentence can make your mind go throught rollar coasters of different thoughts .

At hearing these 10 little words he froze

Baekhyun felt as if he was hit by a truck at full speed , he could swear he could hear colors at the momment this was too much for his cute small head he wanted to cry , to smile , to scream , to ask questions , to laught , to blink ,  to breath normally , to stop panicking  , but most of all talk  and answer Chanyeol   

Yet not a single word came out he was just there eyes wide open staring at the giant while his heart was triying to break his ribcage , really it was way too much for him he was sure that his head was fuming by now , just as millions of scenarios of what would happen next filled his mind it became too overwhelming for him ............ thus he fainted ............ and thus he gave Chanyeol a heart attack once again  .

Right now Chanyeol was panicking so hard , like never before as the small little body infront of him fell on the mattress making a " thump " sound when it came on contact with the soft pillows .

But soon enought calmed down ( just a little bit thought cause he was still pretty much alot too much worried ) when he heard the soft snores coming from the sleeping boy on the bed , so he covered him then left his room quietly and made his way to the living room where he just threw himself on the couch

Well done Chanyeol really well done howmore antisocial can you get huh ?

" I must've freaked him out "

" He must hate me even more right now "

 " He looked so scared "

" And so vulnerable "

" And he didn't answer me " 

He sighted a very desprate sight . 

Chanyeol felt mad , bad , sad  , tiered but most of all stupid  

 

 

 

 

 

So he did what he usually does when he feels stupid , he opened his laptop and started to do some work hoping that  all the numbers and letters that became so familliar to him would occupy him and drive his mind as far away as possible from thinking about a certain little brunet that was sleeping soundly upstairs .

 

 

 

 

 

Yet it did not . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the clock on top of the desk was indicating 01:37 exactly when Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat , when he heard a scattering sound that echoed throught the silent house so he hurriedly got up from his chair and went running  to the kitchen down stairs  , and as he entred the kitchen he had expected a theif a murderer heck even junmyeon but no way in the the dpeth of hell he had expected a Beakhyun on the floor next to a shattered cup , nor was he prepared to it  , so after around 2 minutes of just staring at the scene infront of him he snapped back to reality and made his way to to go help the brunet .

Chanyeol left a breath he didn't know he was holding when he saw that there was no blood around the smaller , 

And by helping him he meant pushing him away from the glass peaces on the floor and putting him on safe place like the kitchen counter that is on the other side of the kitchen and make sure he doesn't move an inch , because seriously Baekhyun and glass shatters together just felt wrong fror Chanyeol . 

After cleaning up he went back to the brunet that was just sitting there looking at him like a little doll with his feet hanging in the air and a pink blush all over his cheeks .

Beak looked at him with his beatiful orbs and he couldn't hide his blush that only deepened when the giant was just infront of him .

" I-i'm so sorry i didn't mean to break it it was an accident i i just w-wanted t-to p-put it b-back "

" hey it's okay it was just a cup nothing much .... you're alright and that's all that matters "

Chanyeol looked at him straight in the eyes leaving him no other choice but to look back at those big round eyes that made him feel really comfortable and jus as much nervous . 

It was a bit awkward between the two of them and the small distance separating them didn't help ease it ..... at all .

Baekhyun suddenly remembered the last time they were this close , in other words his mind brought back the talk they had earlier and that sentence , that one sentence that made his brain experience an overheat and made him see stars roaming and dancing infront of him

As the fluffy brunet was drifting away in his thoughts , he was suddenly brought back to reality by the deep voice of non other than Park Chanyeol 

" Ehem ... so  how can i put it i just wanted to say that i wanted to tell you ... erm .... that we needed to talk about something that we really should discuss .... and yeah we need to talk about it because talking about it will be how can i say this  ... it will defenetly be good to talk it out  " Chanyeol wanted to punch himself in the face , way to go park Chanyeol you desirve an award for the greatest *i say really long sentences that make no sence at all because i'm the biggest coward in this universe *

he closed his eyes , pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed again 

He's sighing alot lately .

"this is not working" no sherlock  

shut up , he scolded his inner self 

all this while Baekhyun was just looking at him , and he understood what the other wanted to talk about  .

And he put his head down he didn't know what to think nor what to do he was so lost and scared 

At the sight before him Chanyeol gathered himself altogether and went for it ; it was now or never 

"So what do you say .... wanna start anew ? "

silence 

silence

silence

awkward silence

very awkward silence 

after exactly 17 minutes of very very awkward disturbing silence 

Baekhyun's beautiful voice filled the place

" I - I don't know ...what do you actually mean ... b-by se-second chance .... " then he became so red he almost started golowing ... 

" What i mean is that we should start anew .... that of course if you want to " he whispered the last part .... Chanyeol was really uncomfortable saying it and he was scared what if the smaller wanted to leave .... and hated him an ugly feeling was filling his stomach at the thought of that .

And after what seemed an eternety to the tall house owner 

he heard it

Along his deafening heartbeats he heard Baekhyun say what seemed to him the most beautiful thing he ever heard ,

 

                                                                             " I d-do want to s-start a-anew "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*hides under the table *

hi there ........... one year i know ......... it's been so long i didn't update  ;-; i had a really hard year i didn't know what to do i was so tiered i had lots of exams and schoold had me whole 

i am really sorry for the long update ;-; really sorry 

i still love this story ..... and i want to end it and won't give it up  ;-; 

i'll have my results next week i'm such a wreck right now these results are gonna decide my life ;-; 

so yeah i am aware that my story is far from good .

but i'm really happy that some people enjoyed reading it and that and that the number of subbies and views is increasing ....i love you so much people so so much thank you my sweet cherry cupcakes x) you really warm up my heart .