Ch.4 Preview

A Spring Fling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning!" Kyuhyun heard the chirping voice of Heechul welcoming him into the kitchen for breakfast, as he appeared at the door with that tired face of his.

Silently, he approached the squared kitchen island and plopped onto a high chair, wanting to avoid keeping eyecontact with Ryeowook who was now sitting across the table and leaning into his brother's hug. He clutched in his hands a tall glass filled with cold milk and drank it while profiting of the sweet cuddles that Heechul was now giving him, as he continuously petted the smaller one's hair.

Kyuhyun couldn't help but betray his interest for the way Ryeowook quietly - perhaps too much quietly, almost suspiciously - sipped his milk, some droplets occasionally resting on his thin lips before being away, something that made Kyuhyun uneasily shifting in his seat for obvious reasons.

"It doesn't look like this is a good morning for you" Siwon appeared from the fridge door after taking out a bowl of fresh, mixed wild berries, which he placed on the table right in front of Heechul's enthusiast face.

Ryeowook hid his grin in the glass, as he continued to sip the drink, but at the same time secretly glanced at Siwon in that amused way of his, which of course didn't go unnoticed by Kyuhyun. The younger man lifted an eyebrow, sweating hard at the mere thought of Ryeowook uncautiously slipping the truth behind his mood to his cousin. 

"Well?" Siwon pressed the matter as no answer came from Kyuhyun, at that point uneasily watching at how Heechul was plucking a strawberry from the bowl and was lovingly feeding his brother.

"I think I...drunk too much" Kyuhyun tried a lie, just to know better than to stir suspicion in his cousin, who promptly asked: "Really? It didn't seem to me that you were hanging around the bar yesterday. To be more exact, I lost track of you after you decided to get inside the house and get changed"

"True" Heechul butted in as he now waited for Ryeowook to finish spreading some marmalade for him on a slice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter