Sealing a promise...

A Spring Fling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love you

And a small smile shyly appeared on a set of thin lips, pleasantly creasing them as the two corners rose upwards.

The memory of a promise just sealed during the deep of the night was making Ryeowook unconsciously giggle in his sleep, making him behave just like a baby lost in a wonderful dream that would have lingered even a lot after being broken by daily reality.

Well, Ryeowook's dream wasn't really one. Or better. His mind had trapped him in the sweetness of reciprocated caresses, shared kisses, tender words of affection, however with just a budge of his body, he'd have felt how physically close that dream truly was.

Because Kyuhyun was holding him in his sleep, their bodies pressing warmly one against the other, while Ryeowook nestled himself in the spooning nook between Kyuhyun's chest and the soft mattress underneath.

That steady heartbeat ran in Ryeowook's ear with rhythmic pumps, decided yet reassuring to the point that he could swear he had never felt that protected by simply hearing to his partner's beat of the heart. It made him feel alive.

Plus, of course having Kyuhyun's strong arms wound around his thin waist and squeezing him at each little move, bringing them closer and closer, was pure joy. A true bliss when Kyuhyun's slender fingers ran on his back, each digit burnt against the smooth fabric of his t-shirt and deeper into his skin.

A sigh of serenity was heard between the rustling covers and Kyuhyun lightly stirred in his sleep. With another suffocated groan and the hard task of lifting his eyelids open, Kyuhyun woke up. He had been disturbed just now by the cutest annoyance ever: his new boyfriend.

Two small hands fisted almost simultaneously Kyuhyun's t-shirt as Ryeowook tried to roll on his back and find therefore a more comfortable position. All that nearly brought Kyuhyun to roll over Ryeowook and crash their two bodies together once again.

"Kyu..." Ryeowook sighed, his lips stayed slightly parted in a little, round pout after that. Finally he could pronounce the name of his dreams as many times as he liked, making the owner almost squirm in delight, melt in happiness, impatiently wishing for more of those notes to fill the slumberish silence of the room.

Paying attention not to wake up the petite man next to him, Kyuhyun ever so slowly retracted his left arm - by then completely numb - and tried to prop himself on the elbow to better examinate the sleeping beauty he was having the chance to cuddle up with.

It was then that Kyuhyun truly got meaning of his surroundings, of what had happened.

He had just woken up in the most luxurious hotel bedroom of Hong Kong, the sun was slowly rising up in the sky, erasing the shades of pink that tinted the vast and cloudless infinity; he was comfortably lying in bed and Ryeowook - yes, that Ryeowook - was still softly snoring by his side, worn out by the emotional stress derived by finally confessing his love.

The man was his, his and no one else's, though there was still the little detail of Jongwoon existing and bothering them with his annoying presence.

But Kyuhyun vividly remembered how Ryeowook had finally crumbled and confessed, how he shed precious tears for feeling immensely wanted, desired, loved, and he also remembered how Ryeowook decidedly nodded in consent as he accepted Kyuhyun's heart without any more restraint and promised they would have bravely fought together, in order to mantain their right to love, to leap without further worries into this brand new adventure.

An amused smile crept on Kyuhyun's lips.

Ryeowook had his hair sticking out in all directions, graciously messed up just as much as his own was, but looking way more appealing. Was it because Ryeowook unexcplicably kept this aura of consumed lover, was it simply because he was much smaller in size and therefore prettier in his proportions... Kyuhyun couldn't tell, but either reasons were enough to make his heart beat wild, his face to keep that dumb smile, his lips to constantly lean in to steal quick, secret kisses.

"Stop" a low mumble echoed but Kyuhyun didn't show any sigh of ever trying to stop himself from washing Ryeowook's face in little, sweet pecks "Kyu..." the petite man lamentingly called his name.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Kyuhyun greeted him, his own voice resonated hoarse but y, and it was because of sleep.

Ryeowook smiled though he still kept his eyes close, blissed by being cradled like a lazy baby in Kyuhyun's arms: "Why is your voice so y this early in the morning?" he lightly stirred and placed his forehead against Kyuhyun's throat.

"Don't tell me you've never noticed just how much y I am!" Kyuhyun commented, pretending to sound deeply wound and indignated, but Ryeowook immediately smacked him in the chest.

"Stop, I said..." Ryeowook mumbled again, rolling his eyes soon after opening them.

"Right, you're way better" Kyuhyun kissed him on the crown of the head, inhaling his sweet shampoo scent at the same time "I still can't believe it... I'm so lucky to have you" he murmured, serious all of a sudden.

Ryeowook just listened. During other occasion that silence fallen between them could have been awfully suffocating, heavy like a stone pushing on someone's shoulders, but after starting to open up and confess each other's feelings, even that same silence sounded pleasantly filling the background.

The petite man's mind couldn't not fly again to the events of the just past night. He relived everything in his eyes and, when he realized what he was ready to dare his bet on, he shyly asked: "What have we become now?"

Kyuhyun stilled. For a moment he ceased to Ryeowook's back, a bit startled by the sudden question, but after a few seconds he ducked his head and at the same time lifted Ryeowook's chin with two fingers. Their eyes met and while locking gazes, Kyuhyun's stare softened: "We are dating, of course" he declared "Were you doubting that?"

Ryeowook lightly shook his head before smiling back, this time completely satisfied and even more when Kyuhyun added: "To be honest, I don't really know where we are heading to. We still have a lot of things to know about each other, but one thing I'm sure of and that's I want to do everything I've never done with you; your first times, mine, will be done and lived together. I know that I... I want to bring you - us - to Forever"

"You have to fight Heechul for that. You know it, don't you?" Ryeowook looked for a way to joke only to keep his eyes from sheddhing any more useless tears. The bent joint of Kyuhyun's finger swiped that pearl of water away, catching it before it dried out.

"I think I can handle it, don't worry" Kyuhyun leaned in to soflty kiss the smooth skin of Ryeowook's creaseless forehead.

"Lazying in this bed brings me back to the days when we tried to date. Do you remember our trip to the seaside, the Festival of Colors on the beach, you sulking because you got your clothes ruined by paint" Kyuhyun laughed as Ryeowook childishly pouted, but soon slipped once again in the taller man's embrace, getting locked into his arms that steadied him like never or no one before.

"To my defence, I can say that I extremely liked that white t-shirt" Ryeowook giggled, deeply inhaling the scent of Kyuhyun's warm skin at the first skirts of dawn. He blushed thinking that he liked everything of that moment: the tight hug, the warm covers shilding their tangled bodies, the perfume, the sweet words to greet a new day. He could seriously get used to such sweet nonsense really, very quickly.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a new one. And you'll like it even more that the old one, I'm sure" Kyuhyun promised, gently pushing Ryeowook to lay on his back. He straddled the willingly cooperative body and caged Ryeowook's smaller frame in between his legs and arms. Hovering him, Kyuhyun stared for long, long time Ryeowook's lively, vivid dark eyes, totally caught up in the magnetic, alluring power that they let out with just a few, innocent blinks. He bit his bottom lip for a couple of seconds, taking again his time to look at the man underneath himself: "I'm sure because that will be my present to you, the first one of a much longer series" he leaned in and kissed the point of Ryeowook's nose.

Ryeowook slid his foot and planted heel on the mattress, pushing himself a little bit higher on the cushions in order not to be totally prey of Kyuhyun's winding embrace. He lifted both arms and circled Kyuhyun's shoulders, pulling him lower so both their bodies brushed in soft despite the layers of their clothes: "Do as you want, being able to have you for myself is already a rather big present, to be honest" Ryeowook revealed with tinted cheeks of pink and lifting his chin so his lips could meet halfway with Kyuhyun's.

"If this is your mushy side, I'll need a doctor. I swear it's too sweet!" Kyuhyun's laugh was printed on Ryeowook's lips through one of their kisses, not giving the smaller man any time to think of a witty reply because his following kiss was way longer than a simple peck and was getting slightly demanding as well. Kyuhyun's tongue underlined Ryeowook's seam of the lips and slowly intruded its way in to his mouth, decided yet never too eager. 

Ryeowook arched his neck, tilting his head just right to accomodate Kyuhyun's growing kiss. His leg bent and slid between Kyuhyun's, his hands strongly gripped his lover's t-shirt on the back, at the height of his shoulder blades: "This is not the only sweet thing you'll have from me" Ryeowook replied after Kyuhyun had pulled back to catch a bit of air. Their foreheads rested one against the other and Ryeowook's smirk grew wider as he kept staring into Kyuhyun's eyes in a challenging way, meaning to scream out loud: I'm here. Do whatever you want on me. I won't back off.

Adn, he was truly already feeling those two large and warm hands running on his hips, under the t-shirt, and grasping his waist: "Don't you have a meeting to attend today?" Kyuhyun asked, after diving into the crook of Ryeowook's neck and nibbling again the soft flesh "You shouldn't be late or Heechul will get angry" 

Ryeowook lifted a hand and softly rested it on Kyuhyun's head, treading his fingers into the man's sauvage, messy locks, raking through them sweetly as he angled his own head on the pillows and let Kyuhyun more space to work on with his kisses: "Oh, yes... I know he will" he suppressed a chuckle.

"What was that?" 

The petite man simply sighed and Kyuhyun felt there was something going on into Ryeowook's mind; he could almost feel his brain gears spinning into action: "I feel like... I mean, I need to boast it all to Heechul! I'm sure he will also be very, very happy for me, for us to be together..." Ryeowook's chest rose and widened after proudly breathing in a new air of confidence. He felt sure of his decisions, sure of his means now, because... he had never felt so helplessly in love ever since Jongwoon first came into his life.

But that was different. He was barely a boy who didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter