Forced Teamwork?

Maddening Sweetness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaebum came in the dorm after his meeting with Youngjae (from BAP). They knew each other from trainee days. They were both under JYP until it was decided that JJ project would debut and Youngjae changed his company. He got in BAP and debuted even before JJ project. 

 

 

 

Their friendship was put on hold when Youngjae debuted and when Jaebum was put in Got7. They called each other sometimes but never met. Until Jaebum heard that BAP was having a problem with their company. He called Youngjae and asked him to meet up so that he could support and listen to his friend’s problems.

 

 

 

 

As he entered the living room, he saw that BamBam his head was on Yugyeom his shoulder while Yugyeom his head was resting on BamBam his head. They both fell asleep watching TV together. Jaebum walked to the sofa where BamBam and Yugyeom were sleeping. He closed the TV and put a blanket over the makneas with a small smile on his lips. He really liked this kids, they were really cute and hardworking.

 

 

 

 

Afterwards he went to the kitchen to drink some water. 

 

“Oh Jinyoung-ah what are you doing?” Asked Jaebum to Jinyouung as he took a bottle of water and drank.

 

 

 

 

“I’m making a cake! How did it go? Is Youngjae okay?” Whisked Jinyoung the thick liquid like thing in the bowl as hard as he could. 

 

 

 

Jaebum sat on the chair next the table beside the door, he sensed something fishy about Jinyoung. That guy only baked a cake when something bothered him.  

 

 

 

 

“Well, he was trying to look good but actually he’s kind of depressed.” Remembered Jaebum how tired and kind of messed up Youngjae looked.

 

 

 

 

“Guess our company is the best when it comes to human rights!” Put Jinyoung the liquid in the oven as he walked to the sink to wash the dishes and start cooking for dinner.

 

 

 

 

Jaebum watched his childhood friend, he really couldn’t get how they stayed friends until now. Jaebum was really bad tempered back in their teenage years while Jinyoung was the moody one who nagged about everything. 

 

 

 

 

Their bad habits decreased as they got older, Jaebum learned how to control his temper while Jinyoung was more stable with his emotions as long as it wasn’t about Mark. 

 

 

 

“Where is Mark hyung?” Asked Jaebum to Jinyoung to see how he was going to react. 

 

 

 

“How would I know? Am I his manager to know what he’s doing the whole time? Go check it yourself!” Scrubbed Jinyoung the dishes harder as he thought about Mark.

 

 

 

 

Jaebum sighed “ Jinyoung-ah did you fight again? Why wouldn’t you guys just stop it?! Agh so annoying!” he stood up and left to his own room. He had enough of their . Tomorrow he was going to talk with JYP and find a solution for it.

 

 

 

 

When he entered his room, a smile crept upon his lips. Youngjae, his roommate whom he shared his bed with, fell asleep with a book on his face. It was so adorable that Jaebum had to take a picture of it. He persuaded oneself that it was for his Got7 memory photobook and not for his own pleasure.  

 

(OMG >/////////< imagine that he really did something like this in real life *faint* )

 

 

 

 

 

After 2 hours

 

 

 

 

Jaebum opened his right eye as he felt someone shaking him. “Hyung wake up, dinner is ready and wake Youngjae hyung up too please, although he’s sleeping in such a comfortable position.” Smiled Yugyeom mischievously as he left the room giggling. He didn’t understood the maknea, that kid was so strange sometimes that Jaebum didn’t get what he was talking about.

 

 

 

When Jaebum felt something heavy on his chest and legs, he finally opened both his eyes and understood why the maknea was giggling.

 

 

 

Youngjae was laying his head on his chest while he wrapped his legs around Jaebum’s legs. 

 

 

He was clinging like a Koala to Jaebum. Jaebum smiled at Youngjae his cuteness. He was so cute without realizing it. Jaebum tried to turn to his left so that he could get Youngjae off him and stand up but it didn’t help at all since Youngjae was holding him way too hard.

 

 

 

“Youngjae, ironae, dinner is ready!” Tried Jaebum to wake Youngjae up which he failed at. When he finally turned to his left and released himself from Youngjae his hug, he came face to face with the sleeping face of Youngjae. 

 

 

He started to memorize Youngjae his face, from his eyebrows to his cute nose and pouty lips. He couldn’t get himself up from looking at the younger one. 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly when Youngjae his lips, Jeabum gulped down and his own lips too without realizing.

 

 

 

 

“JAEBUMMM! Do you need an invitation card to come to the table? Get your here right now!” Shouted Jinyoung from the kitchen, scaring Jaebum. 

 

 

 

 

He got immediatly up and kicked lightly at Youngjae his “Ya! Ironae, we’re going to get killed by Jinyoung otherwise!” he went to wash his blushing embarrassed face in the bathroom as Youngjae stood up with half closed eyes trying to process what’s going on.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

As they sat in the kitchen, there was an awful silence. BamBam and Yugyeom were the first ones to talk. They talked about how good Jungkook of BTS was at school in P.E. classes and how he saved Vernon of seventeen out the hands of the bullies because of his looks.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Jackson began to cough after he took a spoon of bbudijiggae (korean stew). Jinyoung smirked as he eyed the Hong Kong boy with an evil grin.

 

 

 

 

“Ya! How can you make the stew so spicy? It isn’t supposed to be like this!” Snapped Jackson angry at Jinyoung. They all knew that Jackson couldn’t eat spicy food at all. Jinyoung made the stew extra spicy to get revenge on Jackson.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung looked with cold eyes at Jackson “ I wanted to try something new. If you don’t like my cooking then don’t eat it!” he took Jackson his bowl of rice and chopsticks. 

 

 

 

 

BamBam and Yugyeom laughed as they saw how Jinyoung got revenge from Jackson.

 

Jackson fronted, he knew that Jinyoung would take revenge but not this way. 

 

 

 

 

He grabbed Mark his arm and whined like a kid “Hyung look, he won’t let me eat!”

Mark sighed as Jackson pulled his arm, not letting him eat “ Here eat this, I’m already full, and be grateful that he cooks at least.” he gave his own share to Jackson while Jinyoung looked at Mark, he just defended him right?

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung got annoyed when Mark said that he didn’t really like Korean stew, so he didn’t defend him. Jinyoung kicked Mark his left leg “Omo, are you okay? Sorry I wasn’t really paying attention.” Smiled Jinyoung sweetly to a hissing Mark. Mark clinged his teeth “Yeah, sure you weren’t paying attention my .” Muttered he as he kicked Jinyoung back.

 

 

 

 

Jaebum observed all the members, while they were eating. Jinyoung and Mark were bickering, thinking that Jaebum didn’t realize their earlier kicks. Jackson, BamBam and Yugyeom were talking about some BTS members while Youngjae just sat there eating his food. 

 

 

 

 

He personally never saw Jackson and Youngjae doing something together or he never saw a whole month that Jinyoung and Mark didn’t argue.  It seemed like not all of them were close or comfortable. Even the fans realized that some members were awkward with each other. 

 

 

 

After the dinner, Jinyoung went to his room. Mark went out to meet with Peniel. Jackson and BamBam went also out to meet Amber and Henry. Youngjae, Jaebum and Yugyeom sat on the couch watching a comedy movie. 

 

 

 

 

Hajima, haji- haji-, haji-, , hajima, niga geureol ttaemada michil geot gata~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum got up as he answered his phone and walked to his room.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo, auntie?” 

 

 

“Oh Jaebum-ah it’s me,  Jinwoon, what do you need, bali!!! Spit it out, I’ve work to do!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter