Impossible not to forgive!

Maddening Sweetness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

DAY 1, Night 2!!!!! 

 

Around (5 pm)

 

 

 

 

Jaebum gathered the members together to go to the hotspring for a bath, since there wasn’t warm water in the shrine. “Youngjae hurry up!” yelled Jackson as he received a glare form Jaebum.

 

 

 

 

He still didn’t forget his bet with BamBam and Yugyeom, this time for sure, he was going to see the of Youngjae! Jackson glared back to Jaebum, when Youngjae came out, he pulled the younger one saying that he wants to play with him and ran ahead.

 

 

 

 

Jaebum his jaw dropped when Jackson didn’t even give him a chance to grab Youngjae his hand. 

 

 

 

 

He ran after them like a mad man “WANG Jackson! DON’T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY STUDENT!” he yelled. Jinyoung shook his head at his best friends act, he was happy that there wasn’t anyone to see his embarrasing act.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung walked at the back together with BamBam and Yugyeom as Mark walked alone with his earphones. He was ignoring everyone, not really wanting to talk with anyone. 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Jinyoung slipped and fell down with a thud. “Hyung, you okay?” asked the makneas. 

 

 

 

 

BamBam yelled to the running hyungs “JAEBUM HYUNG, JINYOUNG HYUNG FELL DOWN!” they all snapped their heads to BamBam even Mark heard it.

 

 

 

 

Jaebum, Jackson and Youngjae came rushing beside Jinyoung who couldn’t stand right because of pain. “What are we going to do?” asked a concerned Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

“Can you stand Jinyoung-ah?” asked Jaebum as he checked his friends left ankel. 

 

 

 

“I can’t!” whined Jinyoung as his eyes filled with tears out of frustration and pain. 

 

 

 

“Jin, get on my back, we will go to the Hospring and treat your ankle there!” helped Jackson, Jinyoung to get up. 

 

 

 

“Thank you Jackson” hugged Jinyoung Jackson from behind as he got on his back. 

 

 

 

 

Mark looked at Jinyoung kind of concerned but decided to ignore it. The others were taking care of him so no need to worry, he thought to his self. 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at the hotspring, Jackson was tired, he couldn’t even move his hand. Jinyoung felt sorry but it wasn’t his fault.

 

 

 

 

Jaebum helped Jinyoung to undress to get in the bath before treatening his ankle. 

 

 

 

 

Jackson forgot about Youngjae his back as he helped Jinyoung in the bath. 

After the bath, Jaebum helped Jinyoung to dress and treated his ankle with ointement and bandage around his left ankle. 

 

 

 

“So, it’s done!” smiled Jaebum kindly to his childhood friend who seem to hold his tears back. 

 

 

 

“Jin, get on my back! We’re going to be the first one to get to the shrine!” patted Jackson his shoulder even though he’s tired as hell. 

 

 

 

Jinyoung smiled at Jackson his kindness “No, it’s okay, I’ll walk by myself. “ 

 

 

 

BamBam objected “it will get worse if you walk on it!” 

 

 

 

Jackson frowned “I don’t want any objection! Get on my back!” He pulled Jin on his back and started to walk. 

 

 

 

“Ya! Be carefull not to fall! It’s slippery!” warned Jaebum as he ran after Jackson. 

 

 

 

 

After a while, Jackson got really tired, Jinyoung told him to let him walk since he knew that Jackson would probably fall if he continued to carry him. 

 

 

 

Jinyoung limped as he walked, he hissed at the pain on his left foot. 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum stayed by his side trying to help him walk but it didn’t help at all. Yugyeom, BamBam and Jackson walked on the front,. Youngjae and Jaebum beside Jinyoung while Mark followed them on the back. 

 

 

 

 

Mark got annoyed by Jinyoung his act, wanting to be independent while his foot hurted like hell. 

 

 

 

 

He walked to Jinyoung and took the younger guy bridely style in his arms. Jaebum and Youngjae looked at Mark surprised as they froze in their place. In the end deciding to follow Mark, they let him carry Jinyoung.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung got annoyed “Ya! Let go of me!” he protested and started to hit Mark his chest while he wobbled his right leg back and fort. 

 

 

 

“Stop hitting me, we will both fall down!” warned Mark in a calm voice.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung frowned but didn’t stop wiggling and hitting him. 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Mark stopped walking “If you don’t stop moving, I will kiss you!” he looked in Jinyoung his eyes. 

 

Jinyoung froze, he started to blush and his heart started to beat like crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

What the hell was this guy talking about? Too scared to be kissed by Mark he stopped resisting and just got carried back to the shrine by a satisified Mark. 

 

 

 

 

 

(8:30 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~ 


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter