The future of our friendship

Maddening Sweetness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Youngjae hurry up! We need to go now, otherwise we’ll miss the plane!” Yelled a bad humoured manager to the sleephead of the group. They had their plane at 6 am which meant to depart from their appartement at 4:30 am since it took  1 hour to get to the airport. 

 

 

 

 

BamBam, Jackson and Yugyeom were the first ones who got in the car because of their excitement. Jinyoung and Mark were the 2nd ones which lead them to sit beside each other in the car. They totally ignored each other after what happened in the changing room.

 

As Jaebum and Youngjae were the last ones to arrive. Youngjae sat beside Jinyoung, while Jaebum sat next to the drivers seat. 

 

 

 

 

Jackson, Yugyeom and BamBam being too active out of excitement started to sing girl group songs despite the early hour. Youngjae put his earphones and slept not minding the noisy members, he was already used to it.

Jinyoung too tired of the 3 active members noise, couldn’t sleep. 

 

 

 

Suddenly he felt something heavy on his left schoulder, when he turned around, he saw that it was Mark his head. His lips rolled up seeing the eldest member his sleeping face. How could someone look even more handsome in their sleep?

He was kind of jaelous of Mark his looks.

 

 

That guy seemed to get more handsome as days passed by.

That’s what he thought at least. 

 

 

 

 

When the three excited boys at the back of the car finally got silent, sleep took over Jinyoung. Mark was the first one who woke up because of the uncomfortable position. He lifted his head immediately when he realized that he was lying on Jinyoung his shoulder. Because of his sudden movement, Jinyoung his head fell to the right which caused him to wake up.

 

He looked at Mark when Mark cleared his throat and turned to look out of the window. 

 

 

 

They arrived in the airport and got on the plane.

Their manager send them off happily, glad to have 5 free days without work. 

 

 

 

“Jackson-ah, can you change seats with me?” asked a troubled Jinyoung to Jackson when he realized that his seat is next to Mark. 

 

 

 

Jackson smirked in his mind “Sorry, Jin but it’s against the rules. You will have to deal with it. “ he sat beside Yugyeom and Youngjae.

 

 

 

Jinyoung turned his head to look at the older boy who was sitting in his seat and listening to music. He sighed giving up and eventually sitting next to Mark.

 

 

 

 “Jinyoung-ah, we need to let our fans know where we’re going.” he gave the selfcam to Jinyoung and Mark starting his

“Bring the members closer!” mission.

 

 

 

“Aren’t you the leader? Why do we need to do it?” whined Jinyoung not wanting to do a selfcam with Mark. Because when the camera’s were on, they would need to act touchy which he didn’t want to do, not when they were ignoring each other. 

 

 

 

“Let’s do it” Suprisingly Mark took the camera from Jinyoung his hand and started filming.

As a reflex Jinyoung put immediately his arm around Mark his neck.

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong everyone! We are in the plane going to Japan for a trip! Yeay!” Cheered Mark as he made cute, excited gestures. Jinyoung looked at him with a ‘how old are you?’ face which changed to a silly laughter when he saw Mark doing aegyo.

He couldn’t believe how to older one could change his mood from calm to energic. 

 

 

 

 

Mark couldn’t hold his dorky laugh either when he realized how childish he was being. 

Jinyoung couldn’t hold his touchy side anymore.

 

 

 

“Aeygo, So cute!” he pulled Mark and placed a kiss on his right cheek.

Making oneself believe that it was for fan-sarvice and not because he wanted to kiss the older one. Mark got starteled as the colour pink painted his cheeks slightly. 

 

 

 

 

He didn’t really hate being touchy with Jinyoung, he even liked it but the fact that it was all as fan-service made him feel used for attention.

 

 

“Bye everyone, have a good day!” they waved to the camera and shutted it off. Jinyoung pulled immediately his arm back and blushed slightly as he thought of his earlier act.

 

 

 

Mark looked out the window, thinking that the kiss only was for fan-service. After 30 minutes, they fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Japan: In Osaka airport 8 AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all got their lugages and went to the subway after eating fastfood in the Mcdonalds since it was lunch time. They didn’t have a car so the best way to get to their destination was the subway. At least, that’s what Jaebum told them.

 

Jackson asked him aready 1000 times where they were going to stay but Jaebum kept saying that it was a suprise. Jaebum could speak Japanese since he got a granfather who lived in Japan. 

 

 

 

They took the metro for about an hour and walked out in Kyoto.

(9AM) 

 

Jinyoung, Jaebum his friend got an idea where they might be going. 

 

 

 

“Jaebum-ah, we’re going to a hotel right?” felt Jinyoung kind of troubled as he thought that it might be possible. 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum smiled sweetly at him “You think we have made enough money to stay in a hotel in Tokyo for 5 days?” he sounded extremly mean and scary saying this kind of thing with a smiling face.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung decided to shut up and follow the leader. Yugyeom and BamBam were nagging because of their haevy lugages. They all gulped down when they arrived in the middle of a forest like place with no one around. 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae huffed as Jackson got annoyed by the fact that they were walking over 2 hours in the mountain.

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going for Gods sake? We’re walking over 2 hours and there is nothing like a hotel but only trees and weird statueses. You sure we aren’t lost?” Stopped Jackson walking and and pointed to a weird bald statues. 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum looked at the members, they were probably going to kill him when they knew where this path was leading.

 

 

He smiled “I’m sure, it’s not that far, we’re there nearly there.”He continued to walk in the mountain as the members huffed and nagged. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

“It’s right on top of this stairs, the place we’re going to stay!” Smiled Jaebum. All the members looked at him as if he was crazy. They were walking almost 3 hours in the mountain to get on the top, they assumed since there way was uphill, and now they had to get on the enormious high, long stairs? 

 

 

 

 

They all looked at Jaebum with angry eyes “I’m staying here, you can go alone” fronted Jackson his eyebrows and sat on an another statues who looked like lion. 

 

 

 

 

“I’m also not going!” huffed Jinyoung and BamBam as they sat on the stairs, too tired to get up. 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum got angry since he was also tired. It wasn’t that he wanted to go their either. It was all for their teamwork! He got angrier when Mark and Yugyeom sat too. 

 

 

 

 

He looked with cold eyes at everyone “Suits you, let’s go Youngjae!” he pulled Youngjae his hand and dragged the tired guy. The others looked at each other, tired but still afraid to get lost.

 

 

 

 

“Ya! Wait, let’s take a break! Jaebum-ah!” Yelled Jinyoung out. He was afraid that they would get lost in the forest tha seemed to gotten colder as they went higher.

 

 

 

 

They hurried and took their bags, following the angry leader at the end. As they went higher on the stairs, the weather got colder and colder making Jackson, BamBam and Jinyoung sneeze.

 

 

 

Mark took his scarf off and put it around Jinyoung his neck. Jinyoung blushed by Mark his action “Aren’t you cold? You will get sick!” he pouted without realizing.

 

 

 

 

 Mark smiled at Jinyoung his cuteness “I’m okay, you should be the one to take care of his health since you get easly sick.” He patted Jinyoung his head and walked further to the top of the impossibly long stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On top of the mountain 2PM

 

 

 

 

 

“You… must be kidding me right?” fell Jackson on his knees. His voice trembeling because of anger, on the edge of crying.

 

 

 

 

“I knew it! I just hoped that it wouldn’t be true! Why would you bring us here? Are you stupid or what? It’s our first time getting a chance to go on a trip together and you bring us here? What were you thinking? Are you Crazy?” Burst Jinyoung in anger as he yelled at Jaebum with his Busan accent. 

 

 

 

 

Mark kind of got annoyed by Jaebum his selfish act but didn’t particulary hate it. Since it was something new to him, he thought that maybe it could be interesting.

 

 

 

 

Yugyeom and Youngjae looked at Jaebum with open mouths. They couldn’t believe it, it was a nightmare right? They weren’t even a buddhist!

 

 

 

 

On the other side BamBam looked at Jaebum with annoyed eyes “At least, you should have chosen a Temple not a shrine!” 

 

 

 

 

All of them looked at him speechless because of his reaction. “What’s the difference?” asked Jaebum as he was clueless. 

 

 

 

 

BamBam slapped his forhead “A temple is for Buddhism, a shrine is for Shinto. So this isn’t a Buddhist place! Can’t you even tell by this Torii gate? All the Shinto shrines have them!” pointed he to the big Torii gate they were standing before.

 

 

Jaebum laughed awkwardly as he kind of got embarrased not really caring if it’s a Temple or Shrine as long as they could stay somewhere. 

 

 

 

 

“Well don’t get depressed, it could be an interesting experience. Let’s get inside since we’re already here.” He scrathed the back of his head as he turned around and walked to the shrine with an awkward laughter. Jackson and Jinyoung stood their looking at the back of Jaebum with a murderious aura.

 

 

 

 

“I’m going to kill him” growled Jackson as he got his lugage.

They all got their lugages and went inside the Shrine since they didn’t have anywhere else to go in the middle of the forest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter