Don't...

Maddening Sweetness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 6 is edited {I added an extra part, you better check it out before reading this chapter ;) }

 

 

 Day 3 Night 4

06:30

 

Dongg!!!

 

 

 

Dongg!!!

 

 

 

Dongg!!!

 

Youngjae and Jinyoung woke BamBam, Yugyeom and Jackson up, but the 2 oldest members were still sleeping like corpses. Eventually, they gave up and let the eldest members sleep.

 

Jinyoung went to his bed to get some sleep while Youngjae changed his pyjamas and left with the other members the bedroom.

 

“When did you 2 wake up?” asked Jackson when he was ready to go to the worship hall.

“Jinyoung hyung woke up because of a nightmare and I didn’t sleep” answer Youngjae as he stood in the line waiting the Shaman.

 

Jackson his eyes popped open “You didn’t sleep?”

 

“Yeah” answered Youngjae as if it was the most obvious thing.

 

“Did you caught a cold or something?” put Jackson his hand on Youngjae his forhead, still not believing the younger guy. Just then the Shaman entered. He looked totally wasted.

 

He cleared his throat “you guys came here to stay for 5 days, so I won’t let you do any chorus anymore. You have only 3 days left so enjoy your vacation and treat each other well. I will be going to an other shrine for 2 days so enjoy your moments here and take care of this shrine properly when I’m gone. “ Smiled the Shaman and left the worship hall.

 

Jackson, BamBam and Yugyeom their mouths fell open when they realized that they just woke up for nothing. But they were eventually happy for not having any chorus to do.

 

“Let’s go to sleep!” Held Jackson Youngjae his hand happily.

 

 

“Ah no, I’m not tired. I’m going to help in the kitchen.” Pulled Youngjae his hand back and went to the kitchen, leaving a shocked and kind of dissappointed Jackson after.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Jinyoung hyung we are free for the last 3 days, we don’t need to do any chorus.” Chirped BamBam as he hoped in his futon cuddling together with Yugyeom.

 

“Where is Youngjae? “ asked Jinyoung kind of curious to Jackson. 

 

“He wanted to help in the kitchen.” Answered Jackson as he send a message to Henry.

 

 

Jinyoung wasn’t really that close with Youngjae, it was their first time probably spending so long time together. 

Now he could understand his bestfriend. They were indeed not that close. 

 

After 10 minutes, he fell in sleep and noted in his mind to talk with the younger guy later about his troubles. 

 

 

 

Around 11AM

 

 

Mark opened his eyes to a pair of laughter “Oh he’s waking up” whispered Jackson and BamBam as they jumped up and laughed at something in their hand. 

 

Mark rubbed his eyes and looked at his hands. He stood up and looked at the mirror immediately. 

 

 

His eyes popped open at his own reflection on the mirror. He looked like a woman with a yellow wig and smugged make up on his face.

 

 

“WANG JACKSON and BAMBAM are You DAMN BRATS SEEKING for DEATH?” 

Jackson and BamBam laughed out at the furious red haired boy. They both went to hide after Yugyeom and Youngjae as the other 2 entered the bedroom. 

 

 

“Noona you don’t look pretty with an angry face. “Smirked Jackson as he back hugged Youngjae.  

 

Yugyeom and Bambam held their laughter. Just then Jaebum sat up with closed eyes. Yugyeom, Jackson, BamBam and even Mark burst in a laughter. Youngjae smiled at Jaebum his silly look. Jaebum furrowed his eyesbrows not understanding what’s going on. He took his phone and looked at his own reflection.

 

 

His eyes popped open just like Mark. “YA which bastard did this?” He stood up when Mark pointed to Jackson and BamBam. They ran away as Jaebum threw a pillow after them. 

 

“If your playing is done get out of the room” pulled Jinyoung his blanket over his head. 

Mark looked at the bad mooded guy thinking what possibly had made the younger guy so grumpy again. 

 

They all went to the dinning room except Jinyoung and Mark. Mark came in the bedroom with a tray of food. 

 

“Jinyoung-ah get up, you need to eat and get your medicine.” 

 

The younger guy didn’t move, he was sure that he saw Jinyoung awake a while ago.  

Mark  pulled the blanket open and revealed the sleeping face of Jinyoung. He checked his temperature, Jinyoung didn’t have fever. 

 

He sighed as he looked a the tray of food and got up leaving to the dinning room.

 

 

Jinyoung opened his teary eyes when Mark left. He couldn’t get over his nightmare,  not yet. He needed some time to clear his head and think rational.  Just then Youngjae entered the room. 

 

 

“Hyung are you not hungry? Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Want me to call Jaebum hyung?”

Worried Youngjae sat beside Jinyoung as the older one wipped his tears. 

 

 

“No.. I just… I’m tired. I need some sleep, don’t worry.” Layed Jinyoung again and pulled the covers over his head as he turned to his right side.

 

 

Youngjae sighed “Hyung you know I’m not sure what it is but it won’t get better by sleep. Lets take a walk to the town, you will feel better.” 

 

Jinyoung didn’t answer him. He lay there under the blanket as he tried to stop his tears. 

Youngjae pulled the blanket away and lay beside Jinyoung as he back hugged him. 

 

Jinyoung got surprised “Wh-what are you doing?” 

 

“Trying to comfort you, you can’t get rid of me hyung. Now you have 2 choices: one you stay here and sleep with me hugging you like a teddy-bear, 2 we go to the town, we buy banana milk, croissants and chocolates and play with snow. Which one is it? Remember that the other members probably will come to the room after lunch so you better choose wisely… hyung.” Hugged Youngjae Jinyoung as tight as he could as he threw his left leg over Jinyoung. 

 

 

Jinyoung sighed not believing how he got in this kind of situation with Youngjae. 

 

 

“Arraseo let go of me you brat”

 

Youngjae smiled as he kissed Jinyoung his cheek “Let’s goooooo” cheered he up like a kid. 

 

“Eeewww why would you kiss me, you brat” wipped Jinyoung his cheek and got up with youngjae his help.

 

 

 

 

On the other side in the dinning room

 

 

 

 

“Where is Youngjae?” asked Jaebum as he didn’t see the younger one in the dinner room.

 

 

“He went to check on Jinyoung hyung” answered yugyeom as he took a sip of his miso soup.

 

“I checked on him just now, he was sleeping” said Mark as he thought if Jinyoung was acting.

 

 

“Is he not going to eat?” asked Jaebum curious about Youngjae since they didn’t talk to each other since yesterday. 

 

 

  “He said that he wasn’t hungry” answered Jackson as he thought what possibly could have happened after he fell asleep last night.

 

 

“Hyung are you worried that Youngjae hyung might be angry at you after last night?” asked BamBam curiously. 

 

 

“No why would I be? I didn’t do anything wro-… “ Jaebum his eyes popped open as the flashback of last night came before his eyes.

 

 

He remembers shouting out in the middle of the night, he remembers seeing Jackson and youngjae coming outside and his  remembers talking to Youngjae alone. 

 

 

“What did I say?” asked he to Jackson.

 

 

Jackson smirked and thought of playing a little game on Jaebum since he made him angry yesterday. 

 

 

Jackson came closer and whispered in Jaebum his ear “If Julieth heard what you said to Youngjae yesterday, she would fall in love with you and not with Romeo”.

 

 

Jaebum his chopsticks fell on the ground as his face got pale and he froze in his place. 

Yugyeom, BamBam and Mark got curious what Jackson might have whispered in Jaebum his ear. 

 

 

“What did he say?” asked BamBam 

 

Jackson smirked as he looked at the frozen guy beside him “something bittersweet” 

 

 

Mark furrowed his eyebrows “like what?”.

 

 

Jackson smiled and winked “You will see” 

 

They all entered the bedroom expect Mark. He went to the kitchen to make some tea for Jinyoung. 

 

When he came in the room, he kind of got annoyed by Jinyoung his absence. 

 

“Where is Jinyoung and Youngjae?”

 

Jackson showed a paper to him 

 

“We are going to take a walk and go to the hotsprings afterwards, don’t worry! 

P.S. We want to spend some time so don’t you dare to call us!

Jinyoung&Youngjae” read the eldest member.

 

 

Mark furrowed his eyebrows not liking that Jinyoung went outside before compeletly healing.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Haha~did you seriously put glue on the teacher his seat as 1 april joke? I didn’t expect that from you Youngjae” laughed Jinyoung as they walked arm in arm to the town. 

 

“Yeah and I got suspension of 3 days” smiled Youngjae as he remembered how his classmates laughed their off when they saw the teacher run with a chair to the principal his office. 

 

“Didn’t you do anything bad when you were in high school hyung?” 

 

Jinyoung smirked “What do you think?”

 

Youngjae laughed “Right, how could you possibly stay still.”

 

Jinyoung smiled as he remembered how they did reckless things and annoyed the teachers at middle school with Jaebum.

 

“Which way?” asked Jinyoung as they came by the split path.

 

“I think it’s right.”

 

“Are you sure? “

 

Youngjae rubbed his neck “I’m not sure” 

 

Jinyoung sighed “Okay then let’s take the left one”

 

“But hyung I think it’s the right one”

 

“Whatever lets go this way. I trust my instincts more then yours” pulled Jinyoung Youngjae from his arm. 

 

 

 

 

 Around 3PM

 

 

 

“Hyung lets go back, this is not the right way, we should have been there normally.” Worried Youngjae as he only saw trees and weird bald statues.

 

 

“Okay but lets take a break, my leg hurts” Jinyoung was tired and kind of cold. He also got a bit hungry but couldn’t really blame youngjae because he was the one that wanted to go to the left path. 

 

“Okay, are you okay?”

 

“yeah I just need to rest a little bit.” Smiled Jinyoung trying to avoid his throbbing head. They sat on a wooden bench. Youngjae took 2 thermos out of his bag. 

 

“Drink this it will warm you up hyung.”

 

“Thanks” 

 

There was a moment of silence until Jinyoung remembered that he needed to talk with Youngjae about his trouble.

 

“So… are you still angry at Jaebum?”

 

Youngjae didn’t expect Jinyoung to open a conversation about Jaebum. He thought about it a bit, was he angry at Jaebum? 

 

“Would it be weird if I told you that I didn’t know?”

 

Jinyoung smiled “of course, you can only be angry or not. If you don’t know which one it is then it means that there’s something else going on.” 

 

“Like what?” gulped youngjae

 

“I think you know what I mean” smiled Jinyoung

 

Youngjae thought a bit, he looked at the smiling hyung beside him. Maybe it would be better to tell him about it or Youngjea wouldn’t be able to sleep this night too. 

 

“… Hyung actually, Jaebum hyung said really weird things when he was drunk and…” 

 

“like what?” 

 

Youngjae pointed to his heart “he said you burned it”

 

Jinyoung raised his eyebrows “and?”

 

“and he….” Gulped Youngjae down

 

“He what?”

 

“Hekissedmemiddleinthenight” said Youngjae in one breath.

 

Jinyoung his smile grow wider as he looked at the furiously blushing boy.

 

“What are you going to do know?” patted Jinyoung the younger one his head as he thought how afraid and worried Youngjae must have been since last night.

 

“What can I do? I can’t possibly go to him and say that he kissed me when he was drunk!”

 

“Hmm you’re right but what I meant was what are you going to do? Are you feeling something towards Jaebum? Did it feel good when he kissed you?” Youngjae blushed extremely hard as he thought back to the kiss. 

 

“I don’t know and I shouldn’t be thinking that way about Jb hyung, he is my teammate plus we are both boys.” Avoided Youngjae Jinyoung his stares at him.

 

 

“That’s true but you know that JB is bi right, so what are you going to do if he declares his love to you? Are you never going to talk with him? Are you going to leave the group? You shouldn’t ignore this thoughts, it’s obvious that jb has some feelings for you. You should think about what to do if he confesses his feelings for you.”

 

 

“…” Youngjae his eyes filled with tears. 

 

Jinyoung rubbed his back “You know… I know how hard it is to accept your feelings towards a person with the same gender as you. So I understand what you’re going through.“

 

“Hyung I can’t do it, I can’t let my mom down.” Looked Youngjae in Jinyoung his eyes.

 

Jinyoung rubbed Youngjae his back as he thought about his own situation until he sneezed and his headache came back. 

They sat there a while drinking their tea and talking some more. 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Hyung, it will be better if we start walking now. It will get dark until we are back in the shrine.” Stood Youngjae up from the wooden bench.

 

“Yeah you’re right” sniffed Jinyoung his runny nose. Youngjae looked at Jinyoung, the latter his cheeks began to redden and his face got kind of pale.

 

 Hyung are you okay? Your cheeks are red!” Youngjae put his hand on Jinyoung his forhead. 

 

“Hyung you’re burning!” panicked Youngjae not believing how he forgot that Jinyoung isn’t completely healed. 

“Aniya, lets walk back to the town I’ll be fine. They have medicines there.”

 

Youngjae gulped as he got worried about Jinyoung. They started to walk, Youngjae supporting Jinyoung preventing each other from slipping. 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Hyung don’t be worried, Youngjae is together with Jinyoung they will be fine.” 

 

“Yeah but Jinyoung isn’t compeletly healed what if he collapses? Or what if they go wrong way and get lost?” Worried Mark as he bit his lips.

 

Jaebum looked up from his laptop at Mark. He also was a bit worried about the 2 members because Youngjae wasn’t good with directions and Jinyoung was worse then him.

 

He got up and  took his coat. 

 

“Where are you going?” asked Mark as he could sense Jaebum his unrest.

 

“I’m going to the town and from there to the hotsprings.”

 

“Why don’t you just call them?” asked Jackson as if it was the most obvious thing making Mark and Jaebum look at him as if he was an idiot.

 

“We are on a mountain.” Said Jaebum. 

 

“So? You were the one getting angry at Youngjae for not calling you yesterday!” smirked Jackson.

 

Jaebum gulped as he avoided the Hong Kong boy’s eyes. He went a bit overboard yesterday and said stupid things indeed. Even worse he declared his love when he was drunk and he didn’t remember it. He wasn’t sure what to do with it and honestly prayed that youngjae thought about it as a joke. He was afraid of getting rejected by him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter