Worth it?

Maddening Sweetness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

DAY 1!!!!!!!

 

 

Dongg!!!!

 

 

 

 

Dongg!!!!

 

 

 

 

Dongg!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please stop this!!! I want to sleep!” growled Jackson as he put his head under his pillow. 

They were all trying to sleep but the loud noise didn’t let them.

 

 

 

 

Yugyeom started to cry “Why are you doing this to us? Aren’t we even allowed to sleep?” as he saw that it was only 6 am.

 

 

 

 

BamBam pitied the younger guy, he didn’t like to see Yugyeom frustrated. He put a hand on his back and soothed him.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung also woke up in a fool mood he looked pissed off as hell. Jaebum looked irritated but didn’t say anything, after all it was all his idea.

 

 

 

 

Youngjae was the only one who woke up wothout an annoyed expression, he yawned as he streched out.

 

 

 

 

Out of nowhere two weird looking little humans appeared with masks on their faces, scaring the out of the 7 half asleep guys. 

 

 

 

 

“It’s time for work!” they yelled in unison. Jinyoung and Jackson both turned to Jaebum and threw their pillow at him. Mark got up without complaining and pulled Youngjae up. 

 

 

 

 

They all went o wash their faces and dressed up to something comfortable to move.

 

 

 

 

“When are we going to eat? I’m hungry!” Rubbed Yugyeom his belly as he looked to the man with his mask. 

 

 

 

 

“After you’re done with cleaning!” answered the woman with the mask named onikiri.

They all stood in the garden with dropped jaws as they looked at the two little masked humans. 

 

 

 

 

He pointed to Yugyeom, BamBam and Jackson “You three will start with purifying the yard. You need to clean all impurity to keep evil spirits away.” Explained the little man named Kotetsu.

 

 

 

 

Jackson glared at the little creatures “No way that I’m going to do this!” he complained like a little kid. 

 

 

 

 

Both creatures looked at Jackson “then you won’t have breakfast” they reasoned in unison. Jackson looked at him with annoyed face as they pushed the cleaning materials in Jackson his hand and left with the other 4 memebers inside the shrine. 

 

 

 

 

“You two will clean the worship hall!” pointed Onikiri to Jinyoung and Mark. 

 

 

 

 

“Can’t I work with Jaebum?” asked Mark, not wanting to work together with Jinyoung after his confession about Suzy last night. 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung fronted, he didn’t understood the older guy. They were in good terms yesterday so why didn’t he wanted to work with him? “Tsk, I don’t want to work with you too!” he looked away from Mark.

 

 

 

 

“It doesn’t matter to us who works together as long as the Hall is cleaned!” stated Kotetsu as he looked at the grumpy Jinyoung. 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum sighed, he grabbed Youngjae his hand “Sorry Mark but this guy still needs to learn lots of things from me!” he laughed and dragged Youngjae with him outside the worship hall. 

 

 

 

 

Onikire smiled as she gave Mark and Jinyoung 2 toothbrushes. “Clean the ground, doors and the windows throughly and be sure that there aren’t any dirt left!” 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung and Mark their eyes widened “You mean that we need to clean this big Hall with this tiny toothbrush?” pointed Jinyoung to the toothbrush.

 

 

 

 

“Yup, you better hurry up and start, there is one more worship hall!” she laughed and left the hall followind Kotetsu, Jaebum and Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung stood there like a statue, as Mark started to clean. “Start cleaning Jinyoung-ah, I’m hungry!” brushed Mark the floor. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung frowned “Why didn’t you want to work with me?” asked he looked at Mark. 

 

 

 

 

The older one didn’t answer him “Just start cleaning! Work your hands instead of your tongue!” he ignored Jinyoung his question and continued cleaning.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the garden

 

 

 

 

 

“You two need to pull the grass in the garden!” pointed Kotetsu to the ground. 

Youngjae looked at the ground clueless not really understanding why.

 

 

 

Jaebum nodded his head as Onikiri pushed plastic sacks in his hand “put the grass in this sack”. 

 

 

 

 

The little humans left inside the shrine to cook breakfast for the members. 

 

 

 

Jaebum and Youngjae got on their knees and started pulling the grass. Well they were kind of lucky to get this kind of thing instead of cleaning the worship with a toothbrush. 

 

 

 

 

 

They all started to work hard since they were hungry, Jackson and stopped complaining as they competed to get the most dry leaves in their sacks. Jaebum and Youngjae continued working in silence, only Jinyoung was complain how the worship hall already was clean. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He asked to Mark why he didn’t want to work with him, everytime when Mark didn’t answer him, Jinyoung brushed even harde the toothbrush between the wooden floor. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 1 hour (7 am)

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung lay on the wooden floor “I can’t do this anymore!” he gave up as he saw the 2nd worship hall. It was even bigger then the first one. 

 

 

 

 

Mark didn’t say anything, he went inside and started to clean again. 

Jinyoung looked at the older guy, he was annoyed “Ya, lets stop, I’m tired and you’re annoyed by it!” he tried to talk with Mark. 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark ignored him and brushed the corner of the room. “Ya! I’m talking to you!” yelled Jinyoung, trying to make Mark snap at him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark ignored Jinyoung and continued doing his work. Jinyoung got up and went beside Mark “ I’m talking to you, are you deaf?” he held on Mark his left shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark slapped Jinyoung his hand away as he turned to glare at the younger one “You know that I’m you hyung right? Stop acting like a brat and start cleaning!”. 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung gulped as he saw how Mark was angry at his language without honorefics but this didn’t stop him from snapping back at Mark his insult. 

 

 

 

 

He crossed his arms and turned away from Mark looking at the door “Hyung? My you’re acting more like a kid then me. Yeseterday you were taking care of me but now you’re ignoring me, you-“ 

 

 

 

 

He got surprised when Mark got up, turned him around and pushed him against the wall. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shut your mouth!” he huffed as he looked like a mad man in Jinyoung his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 Jinyoung grinned his teeth at Mark his act “Who are you to tell me to shut up? You’re acting almighty because your older then me but you seem like a brat, did you know that!” snapped Jinyoung as he glared back. He tried to push Mark and get away but Mark held his hands and pinned them above Jinyoung his head.

 

 

 

 

“Ya! Let go of me! You stupid psycho!” struggled Jinyoung. 

 

 

 

 

Mark looked at Jinyoung his struggles, the latter didn’t even know how he hurt Mark his feelings. 

 

 

 

 

“Ya! Aren’t you hearing me? Okay, come one, what are you going to do? Are you going to hit me? Well it’s not something that didn’t except from you!” smirked Jinyoung as he dared the older guy. 

 

 

 

 

Mark grinned his teeth at Jinyoung his words “You- you’re not worth it!“ he answered in a low voice and freed him as he turned around and left the room.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung stood there looking on the ground while tears filled his eyes. 

What did he ever do wrong to receive Mark his hate? They were having fun yesterday but now, they were like enemies again. He didn’t do anything wrong yet he felt like he did. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung sunk in his place as tears started to stream down his cheeks, he fisted his hands and slammed on the ground. He didn’t understand if he got angry at Mark his action or at his last words.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter