Winter flowers

Maddening Sweetness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Edited chapter with an extra part at the end!!!!!!!!!!

 

Day 2, Night 3

 

Dongg!!!

 

 

 

 

Dongg!!!

 

 

 

 

Dongg!!! 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung was the first one to wake up to the annoying noise. His head felt dizzy and hurted like hell. He placed his hands beside to push oneself up but stopped when he felt an arm. 

 

 

 

He looked immediately at the owner of the arm and started to panick. 

 

 

 

“Omg, what the hell is Mark doing laying beside me? What happened yesterday?” inappropriate thoughts filled Jinyoung his fantasy when he remembered how Mark was acting nice towards him. 

 

 

 

He sighed with relieve when he saw that they were both fully dressed and not .

 

 

 

 

Dongg!!!

 

 

 

Dongg!!!

 

 

 

 

He snapped back to reality when he heard the others wake up.

Jackson groaned and started to punch the pillow because of irritation.

Youngjae clinged like a bear at Jaebum who was still sleeping while Yugyeom glared at nothing in particular and BamBam got up with half closed eyes.

 

 

 

He saw that Mark was also going to wake up, not knowing what to do, Jinyoung laid back acting like he’s sleeping before anyone saw him awake.

 

 

 

Mark opened his eyes and turned to his right side to meet a sleeping Jinyoung. He remembered how, Jinyoung had a fever last night so he put his hand on the younger guys’ forehead.

“It seems like he doesn’t have a fever anymore” mumbled Mark and got up to wake the others fully up. 

 

 

 

He succeeded in waking Jaebum up before Jackson and Yugyeom killed him in his sleep. They all washed their face and went beside the Shaman, except Mark.

 

 

 

 

They  stood beside each other in a line, when shaman realized that 2 people were missing

“Where’s your red haired friend?” asked he to Jaebum with his weird Korean accent.

 

 

 

“He’s taking care of Jinyoung, he got a cold.” Answered Jaebum with a sore voice.

The shaman smiled “good, very good!” 

 

 

 

Jackson frowned his eyes “what’s good about being sick, Tsk!” 

 

 

 

The shaman heard him and stood before him “Why do you think that it’s bad to get sick?”

 

 

 

Jackson smirked as if the Shaman was nuts “Did you drink something early in the morning? Of course it’s bad to get sick, you’re feeling pain.”

 

 

“Yes it’s partly true but afterwards, your immune system gets stronger.”

 

 

Jackson didn’t understand what this old geezer was talking about, he was hungry

“So? What’s your point? Do we need to get sick in order to get stronger?”

 

 

Shaman walked before Jackson with a smile “pain is inevitable, suffering is optional”

 

 

 

Jackson huffed as he decided to stop arguing with the Shaman. 

Just then 2 little humans showed up again scaring the out off the half asleep guys.

 

 

 

“Since 2 of you can’t help you guys, some of you need to work alone. Jackson and Youngjae will clean the Worship Halls.” Jackson his Jaw dropped as the Shaman smirked and continued

“Yugyeom and Jaebum will purify the Yard today and BamBam will do the garden together with Onikiri.

Kotetsu will make the breakfast and help you guys if you aren’t done by the dinner time!”

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

They all got their needed things for the cleaning and started with the chorus. 

BamBam looked amazed at the grass in the garden. “How is it possible that it grew so big in 1 day?”

 

 

 

The little human named Onikiri answered “Amazing right? It is all because of you guys.”

 

 

 

BamBam furrowed his eyebrows “I don’t get it, how come it’s our fault?”

 

 

 

Onikiri smiled “You guys have this pure innocent spirits full of love towards each other. Your lively, love full spirits radiate an aura that makes the plants around the Shrine grow much faster. 

 

 

 

BamBam laughed “Haha- No way, even though I believe in Buddha’s thinking’s, that’s not possible!”

 

 

 

Onikiri shrugged her shoulders “Why don’t you come to check it tomorrow? Also, come with me I’ll show you something interesting.” Pulled the little human BamBam in the direction of the big wall.

 

 

 

BamBam followed her curious of what she’ll show him. She brought him to the wall full of wild plants.

 

 

 

“What are we doing here? It’s full of wild plants!” whined BamBam as he felt a branch prick his arm.

 

 

 

 

The little human with a mask pushed the dry branches away as she revealed a wooden door. BamBam stood their with surprised eyes and open mouth.

 

 

 

 

“How is it possible? It’s already winter right?” 

 

 

 

Onikiri smiled “yup but look the cherry blossoms aren’t dry! They are still alive even though its winter and they seem really healthy right?!” 

 

 

“How-?” gaped BamBam at the cherry blossom garden that looked breathtakingly beautiful with snow on it.

 

 

“It’s because of your lively, love full spirits. Even if you guys don’t notice it, we can see it! 

You guys like each other so much that the fear of losing each other blind your eyes. That’s why you can’t see each other more then friends.” 

 

 

 

BamBam stood there staring at the beautiful scenery before his eyes as he understood what the little woman was saying. They both smiled at each other and decided to go back to work.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile on the other side 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung are we really staying here for 5 days? It’s really boring and all we do is work, eat, sleep and go to the hotspring.” Pouted Yugyeom with furrowed eyebrows.

 

 

 

“Then you guys should’ve worked harder on your teamwork! I’m not staying here for my pleasure!” snapped Jaebum to the maknea.

 

 

 

Yugyeom felt tears in his eyes, he didn’t ing have a problem with the others. 

Yugyeome talked with all of them and spent time with them so why would he need to go their with them? On top off that he was the one who got scolded whenever Jaebum was in a bad mood, as if everything was his fault.

He bitted his lips as his hand shook because of anger and continued to do his work.

 

 

 

 

Jaebum was in a fool mood today.

 

Why?

 

Because Youngjae was working with Jackson and he couldn’t even protest because as a leader, they should get closer.

That was the reason why he planned this trip in the first place but the nightmare he had, wasn’t making this easy to accept for him!

 

 

 

 

He saw in his dreams that Jackson and Youngjae were kissing in front of him and declaring their marriage with a couple ring on their fingers. He knew that it was impossible but the skin ships that Youngjae and Jackson had since they got their increased. Even though it wasn’t much, it was making him jealous.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

“Youngjae, I- Can’t take it anymore! Please, my love, let me go and save your self!” acted Jackson as he took Youngjae’s hand in his hands.

 

 

 

Youngjae laughed and shook his head “Haha- Come on hyung, stop playing around and scrub, otherwise you won’t get anything to eat!” he continued to scrub the windows with the small toothbrush.

Jackson sighed “even if I get something to eat, It’s never enough.” 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae looked from the side of his eyes at Jackson, he knew that his hyung had never enough with what they got to eat and honestly he didn’t have enough either.  

 

 

 

 

He bitted his lip before continuing “You know hyung, Jaebum Hyung told me that there is a store not far away from here.” 

 

 

 

Jackson his head snapped to Youngjae “Where?”

 

 

 

Youngjae didn’t answer him, he shrugged it off feeling kind of guilty for telling it to Jackson because Jaebum told him not to tell anyone that he and Jinyoung ate ice cream together. 

 

 

 

Jackson got on his knees as he held Youngjae from his shoulders.

 

“Youngjae, please tell me! I can’t take this anymore! You know how much I usually eat in the dorm right? What we get here for a whole day is like a snack time for me.”

 

 

 

Youngjae looked at the desperately looking Jackson.

 

“Come on, we can go together after the breakfast without someone noticing us. Okay? Please Youngjae?” 

 

 

 

Begged Jackson to Youngjae, the younger one sighed “Okay hyung, but you won’t tell it to Jaebum hyung okay? He will be disappointed if he knew it.”

 

 

 

Jackson his eyes shone as he hugged Youngjae “ That’s right, that’s my dongsaeng! Don’t worry, hyung will shut up as long as he has something to eat.”

 

 

 

“Haha- hyung let’s finish here quickly then.” They both started to scrub harder and faster.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

Mark walked in the kitchen to cook for Jinyoung, the younger guy was still sleeping while the others were cleaning the Shrine.He saw that Kotetsu, the little masked man was making the miso soup and the rice ready.

 

 

“How is your friend doing?” asked the little man when he saw Mark entering the kitchen.

 

 

 

“He doesn’t have a fever anymore but he looks still pale, I’m going to make porridge for him.”

 

 

 

Kotetsu looked at Mark as he examined the Korean man “I don’t understand humans” he blurted out at the end.

 

 

 

Mark turned around with furrowed eyebrows “what do you mean humans, you’re a human too.”

 

 

 

“ You’re trying here, your best to make him better because you love him, so why are you hiding it from him? Why don’t you say it to him? Why are you people making things so complicated by hiding your feelings?” 

 

 

 

Mark turned around again to wash the rice “I don’t understand what you mean.” Tried he to ignore Kotetsu his statement.

 

 

 

Kotetsu looked around Mark and shook his head “You humans are one strange creatures.” He turned off the stove and went outside to help Onikiri and BamBam.

 

 

 

Mark stopped for a minute and started at his hands as the things that Kotetsu said crossed his mind.

“Why are you people making things complicated by hiding your feelings?”

 

 

“Because I’m afraid to lose him.” Answered he to him self as he continued to wash the rice. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung got up as he heard the door close after Mark. He didn’t want to open his eyes when Mark was there because he was embarrassed. After a while he got bored and decided to sit up.

 

 

 

“Pff… I’m so bored, I can wake up now right? What should I do?”

He got Youngjae his tablet and started to watch Masters’ Sun. 

 

 

 

Just then Mark entered the room with a tray of food and medicine. He put the tray next to the futon, on the ground and felt Jinyoung his forehead.

 

 

 

“How you feeling? You’re fever is going up again.”

 

 

 

Jinyoung didn’t answer him but his head was feeling heavy and his throat hurt like hell. 

“I don’t want to eat, I don’t like porridge.” answered he barely hearable, with a lost voice. 

 

 

 

“You have to eat or you won’t be able to heal.” 

 

 

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head as Mark got a spoon of the porridge and tried to make Jinyoung eat.

Finally when he got tired, he went to his bag and got a packet full of mini- chocolates.

 

 

 

Jinyoung his eyes widened, Mark smirked “If you eat the porridge, this will be yours!” 

 

 

Jinyoung gulped hard, chocolate was one of the things he couldn’t say no even if he was sick. 

He looked at Mark pleadingly with puppy eyes, trying to persuade the older guy.

 

 

 

 

Mark shook his head “No Park Jin Young, you’re aegyo is not valid when you’re sick! You won’t get this before you eat the porridge and take the medicine.” Answered the older guy sternly.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung huffed and gave up; he took the tray and started eating the porridge.

 

 

 

When he was done, he got a small Milka oreo chocolate out of the chocolate packet and ate it happily. 

Mark smiled at how cute the younger guy looked even though he was sick.

 

 

 

 

 

Dongg!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongg!!!

 

 

 

 

 

“Jinyoung-ah, I’m going to eat breakfast with them, it would be disrespectful if I didn’t join them.

I’ll be right back.” He ruffled the younger one his hair as the younger one shook his head, signaling an okay with chocolate stuffed cheeks.

 

 

 

After the breakfast

 

 

 

All of them went to their one shared room while Mark helped Onikiri and Kotetsu with washing the dishes.

 

 

 

 

When they entered the room, they saw that Jinyoung fell asleep with still chocolates around his mouth.

“Aww how can he be so cute?” awed BamBam and Youngjae as the other silently agreed.

Jackson took his phone out and started taking pictures (to use it against Jinyoung when he needs something) with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 

 

“Okay guys, so is it enough, lets let him sleep. He’s already sick.” Shooed Jaebum the overly excited members away.

 

 

 

Jackson signaled Youngjae the door as he got his coat “I’m going to take a walk.” and left the room.

 

 

 

Youngjae cleared his throat “ I’m going to take a walk with Jackson hyung see you later.”

 

He rushed out the door before Jaebum could resist or say anything.

 

 

 

Jaebum sat there with an annoyed expression as he stared at the door. 

“Hyung don’t worry, they’ll be right back” tried BamBam to loosen the leader up.

 

 

 

“Why would I worry!” snapped Jaebum without realizing back BamBam.

 

 

 

BamBam rolled his eyes, at the childishness of their leader.

He turned around to look at the maknea. Who was wearing his coat to go outside as well.

 

Yugyeom got his earphones and decided to go outside, not wanting to sit in the same room as Jaebum and watch his stupid jealous mood swings!

 

 

 

“Where are you going?” asked BamBam a bit worried about his best friend.

 

 

“Going to take a walk, there are some people I can’t stand at this moment.” Answered Yugyeom as he ignored Jaebum his glares.

 

 

BamBam, who sensed the heavy atmosphere got up “I’m coming with you.” And wore his coat, following the youngest member.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter