Spicy Friendship

Maddening Sweetness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Love is something like chocolate. It tastes sweet and makes you happy at first but if you eat too much, you could get sick, addicted or fat. It sounds funny doesn’t it?! 

 

Even tough it’s not exactly the same, they resemble each other.

 

That’s what Junior thinks at least. 

 

 

 

“Ya, stop eating chocolate you will get sick.” Walked the red haired boy with a cup of coffee in his hands to the sofa.

 

 

 

“It’s none of your business!” Snapped the black haired one and took another big piece of chocolate in his mouth glaring deadly at the other boy. Mark didn’t mind it, he just sat there with his cold attitude ignoring Junior his stupid childish act. 

 

 

 

Jinyoung threw a cushion at Mark before standing up and going to the kitchen.

 

 

 

“When you get sick don’t come to me crying!” Yelled the red haired guy annoyed by the act of the younger one.

 

 

 Junior just ignored his comment and went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

 

 

He was really trying his best not to fight with Mark but that guy was just really annoying. He ignored Jinyoung without a reason for almost a week. 

 

 

When Junior wanted an explenation for his childish act, Mark just asked him if he was on his period and said that he should stop following him like a stalker. Which made Junior barst like a volcane full of anger.

 

 

 

On the other side of the room 2 guys were sitting on the sofa and watching TV. When Mark left to his room they started to talk.

 

 

 

“Aren’t they tired of bickering the whole time?” asked the younger one named Yugyeom a bit annoyed of his hyungs act.

 

 

 

“Who cares dude, they are like married couples, always picking up on each other.  Jaebum hyung warned them last week about their attitude. If they don’t stop bickering like children then he will tell it to JYP sunbeanim.” Pouted the orange haired guy named BamBam while eating crisps.

 

 

 

The 2 younger guys stopped talking and watched TV. On the other side, Junior was looking in the empty (full) fridge, searching something to eat. Out of nowhere Jackson popped up. 

 

 

 

“Jin, close the fridge if you won’t take anything.” Warned Jackson Junior. Knowing that the latter only ate because of boredom.

 

 

 

Junior was happy to see Jackson in the dorm, because of his bussy schedules he wasn’t in the dorm most of the time. “Jackson-ah,…” pouted Junior sitting on a chair looking with puppy eyes at Jackson.

 

 

 

*Sigh* “What’s wrong?” asked Jackson to Junior already knowing the answer because of his busan accent. Whenever Jinyoung got angry he would speak in his busan accent without realizing it.

 

 

 

“That stupid devil is annoying me to death!” Fronted Junior angry at Jackson with pouty lips. 

 

 

 

Jackson smirked “Really? I thought that you liked him!” teased the younger one his already irritated friend.

 

 

 

“Ya! If you’re going to be an then I won’t talk to you!” Snapped Junior with a grumpy face.

 

 

 

“I’m just joking  Jin! I don’t think that Mark hyung hates you. He just likes to annoy you because of love.” Jackson got up, took a carton of milk from the fringe and started to drink in a y way.

 

 

 

“By hurting and annoying me? What kind of love is that! That stupid narsistic bastard should just ignore me! That way no one would get hurt.” Junior got up to get Ice-cream of the refrigator and started to eat with pouty lips.

 

 

 

“Weren’t you following him three days ago for an explanation becuase he ignored you for a week? You actually want his attention right?! ” Smirked Jackson already standing beside the door knowing that Junior would probably throw something at him pure out of frustration, ready to run away when he saw Junior throwing his fork and a plastic glass.

 

 

 

“YA! I will get you back!!” yelled Junior after Jackson who was now searching a place to hide until Junior calmed.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter