Not Again!

Switched

You shifted uncomfortably under the covers. *Why does this feel so weird?* You scratched your arm and flipped over onto your back, but you still could not get comfortable. As you threw off the covers, you kicked your legs up and jumped out of bed. You reached up to scratch your shoulder and felt your skin. At the same time as you did so you blinked a few times and then looked down, you had no shirt on and no chest like you normally did. Your hands shot up and you felt your chest, it was flat and muscular. You ran over to the counter opposite of your bed, slammed your hands down on it and looked into the mirror on the wall. You were in Jin’s body again. You swallowed and slowly scanned over yourself. For the first time, you really noticed Jin’s body. You were wearing a pair of boxers with no shirt on, showing off Jin’s muscular torso. *Oh my….!*

“Ah!” you screamed at the top of your lungs and ran out of the room in a panic. “Kame!” you shouted, running around the apartment frantically. “Kame! Where are you?!” you continued to shout.

“Here! What Jin?” Kame said, appearing from around a corner. You ran to him, but were unable to speak. You pointed at yourself, then down the hallway towards the room you had fallen asleep in, and then at yourself again, the entire time gasping for air that you didn’t need. “What is it?” Kame asked.

“I’m not,” you breathed. Kame stared at you uncertainly. “I’m not,” you waved your arms with frustration. Kame’s eyes widened as he came to realization of what you were trying to say.

“~~~~~! You switched back!” he exclaimed.

You nodded, “I don’t know what happened! I just woke up and I was in Jin’s body again… Jin?!” Without a second thought, you turned and ran down the hallway towards the other bedroom. Throwing open the door, you sprinted inside and jumped on the bed. “Jin! Wake up! Wake up!” you screamed, shaking him.

“What do you want?” he groaned, trying to flip over, but you didn’t let him, instead you continued to shake him.

“Wake up and look at me!” you yelled. Jin opened his eyes as if pretending to listen to you, but when he saw your face he opened his eyes wider.

“You’re kidding me right?!” he shouted, sitting up swiftly causing you to fall off the bed.

But you were unfazed by it, “We really did switch back,” you sighed sadly, looking at your feet.

“Um…~~~~~?” Kame said strangely.

You looked up at him with a glazed look in your eyes, “What?” Kame pointed at you and then looked down. You tilted your head skeptically.

Kame took a deep breath and then said, “You might want to get dressed.” You looked down and saw that you were still in boxers only. You felt your face blush, even though it didn’t really matter since you were a guy, and you ran off to put on some clothes.

“What are you looking at?” Jin asked.

Kame chuckled to himself, “Nothing. Just you in that body.”

Jin crossed his arms, “shut up,” he sulked.

“You know that makes you look even more like a spoiled girl,” Kame pointed at Jin’s arms. Jin looked down and then uncrossed his arms and looked off to the side, making Kame laugh louder.

“I’m ready…Ow!” you yelled, crashing to the ground as you entered the room. Jin and Kame looked down at you as you smiled up at them. You had thrown on a black t-shirt on and a pair of camouflage shorts, but you had not completely pulled up the pants so they trapped your legs together, causing you to trip as you had run back down the hall to the room. *This is so embarrassing* you thought as you quickly stood up and pulled up your pants. “I’m okay,” you smiled, trying to not make it awkward. Neither seemed to notice how you felt.

“Good to know slick,” Jin said sarcastically. You stuck your tongue out at Jin a plopped down onto a chair right next to the door.

“What are we going to do?” you asked, looking from Kame to Jin.

“What do you mean what are we going to do?” Jin asked, pushing the sheets away and crossing his legs on the bed.

“What I mean is ‘are we going to figure out why we switched and see if we can somehow do it again?” you clarified. Jin stared at you for a second unsurely and then slowly smirked at you.

“Are you thinking what I think your thinking?” Jin gave you a suspicious look.

“Don’t give me that look? I’m not exactly thrilled about this either…” you rolled your eyes dramatically.

“What are you two talking about?” Kame yelled looking at you two.

“Nothing,” Jin shook his head.

You glanced sideways at Jin, and sighed heavily, “But ‘nothing’ is going to hurt. A lot.”

 

 

What do you and Jin have in mind? Are you going to be able to switch back? I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!