Going Out!

Switched

“No! When you sit down you do it like this,” Jin pointed at Kame. With his cue Kame sat down on a chair with his back straight, but he still looked comfortable.

You nodded, “Okay.” You had been learning the whole day from Jin and he was calming down more since you seemed to be catching on a bit. But after the first explosion the band member’s had dispersed from the couch and not dared to come back, except Kame. He remained close by and helped you deal with Jin. He figured out that Jin was getting stressed because he couldn’t show you what he wanted, so Kame became his model and it helped you to see what Jin wanted you to do, rather then just hear it. You carefully mimicked Kame. You looked up at Jin with anxious eyes, but no one spoke for a few seconds. You worriedly look at Kame.

“Good,” Jin breathed, “Just remember to not hold your own hands, even if you are nervous.”

You smiled, “I really did it right!”

Jin nodded with a slight pout, “But don’t get ahead of yourself you still have a lot more to learn, like eating, answering questions, what I wear, what I like to do and so on.” You slumped over. “Eh!” Jin pointed at you. You quickly straightened up, and gave him an innocent smile. Kame chuckled off to the side. You turned towards Kame, and flinched at him as if you were going to hit him. He nodded with a smile, and stopped laughing. You turned back to Jin, who wasn’t even looking at you. Instead, he was looking off to the side with a small smile on his face.

“Oh my gosh!” you jumped up. “You smiled! Kame did you see that?!” You yelled, pointing at Jin’s face. “He smiled!” you squealed. Jin quickly dropped the smile.

“No, I didn’t!” Jin denied.

“Yes you did! I saw it! You saw it too right Kame?” you said excitedly.

Kame laughed, “She’s got you Jin.”

“Shut up!” Jin pouted. You were laughing as hard as you could. “~~~~! It’s not that funny…” Jin whined.

You stopped laughing, “You… You just…”

“What?” Jin said, slightly panicked.

“You called me by my name,” you muttered.

“So?” Jin shrugged.

“It’s the first time you have done that since we got here. Otherwise you were calling my ‘that girl’,” you explained. You jumped closer to Jin. “Please say it again.” You shook his arm.

“What? Why?” Jin questioned.

“Please!” you kept shaking his arm like a spoiled little kid.

“Stop!” Jin yelled, trying to jerk his arm free.

You stopped shaking his arm and started poking his shoulder, “Please! Say it! Say it! Say it! Say it!” you sang.

“No! Stop! Cut it out!” Jin said as you continued to poke him. “Fine! ~~~~~! ~~~~~! ~~~~~!” Jin shouted at you.

 But you didn’t stop poking him, “Now let’s hear it with chan!”

“Leave me alone,” Jin groaned.

You started up again with your chorus of, “Say it! Say it! Say it!”

“Stop!” Jin laughed trying to get away from you. You chased after him and finally he gave in. “~~~~-chan! ~~~~~-chan!” he yelled.

“Woohoo!” you cheered. “That is a win for me! Don’t you think so Kame?” you said, walking over towards him.

He was laughing at you two, “I have never seen Jin act like that before.” Jin glared at Kame over the couch. “Don’t give me that look,” Kame said nodding toward Jin.

“Okay! I am ready to learn! What have you got?!” you exclaimed rubbing your hands together.

“Um…” Jin scratched the back of his head. “I don’t know. You could learn how to talk like me or eat like me or….”

“Or we could take you out for a test run,” Kame interjected.

You looked over at him curiously, “What do you mean?” You looked towards Jin for an answer, but he was looking at Kame aghast.

“You’re kidding me right?” Jin breathed.

“Kidding about what?” You asked looking in between the two of them. “Someone answer me!” you yelled. Ueda poked his head out of his door, having been awaken by the noise, and yawned.

Kame smiled and turned towards you, still keeping an eye on Jin, “What I mean is, would you like to go outside, to go shopping or just walk around?”

“Really?!” you exclaimed. You looked to Jin, “Can we?” You saw Jin not agreeing with the idea. “Please! I will behave! I’ll listen to everything you have to say in the next lessons! It will be an ultimate test!” you shouted, one reason after another.

Jin finally looked at you with an unsure look and nodded, “Okay, but you have to be careful.”

You nodded excitedly, “Yes Sir!” you shouted. “Everybody we are going out! Anybody who wants to come get ready!” you screamed as you ran towards your room. Ueda shrugged and went back into his room.

“Seriously?” Junno’s head popped out from the kitchen. You nodded eagerly at him. “Party!” Junno yelled as he took off towards his room, banging his fists against every door. You smiled and ducked into your room.

“Good or bad idea?” Kame laughed at Jin.

“I have no clue,” Jin said shaking his head as if he had the biggest headache ever. Jin looked up at your door. *I really don’t know.*

 

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I just realized that that was Jin’s first thought I have written.  Now he is more personable.

At least he is getting a bit nicer too… but as you all know something bad is sure to happen. I hope you look forward to finding out what that is in the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!