Doomed Reputation

Switched

When you woke up, you felt something extremely cool and hard against your face. You opened your eyes more and noticed that you were lying on the hard wood floor of Jin’s new room. You pushed yourself off it and rubbed your head.

“Did I sleep here all night?” you mumbled to yourself. Suddenly, the door swung open, making you jump. You turned to see who it was and standing in the door way was, a frantic looking, Kame. He was in a pair of baggy jeans and a dark brown t-shirt.

“What’s wrong?” you asked.

“Oh… um…. Nothing…” he said scratching his head.

“Did you find...?” Maru came walking in. “Oh there you are,” he smiled.

“Were you guys looking for me for something?” you questioned.

“Uh… no… we…” Kame stuttered.

 “He thought you ran away, so he was freaking out and made me help look for you,” Maru laughed. You looked towards Kame as he looked off to the side with embarrassment.

“I thought you might be sad or something,” he muttered under his breath.

You shook your head, “Nope, I just fell asleep while unpacking.”

“On the floor,” Maru crooned.

“No,” you chuckled, “I fell asleep on the bed and I probably fell off.” You shrugged.

“Wow… She has the same sleeping habits as Jin,” Maru mumbled.

“Really?!” you exclaimed.

“Yeah,” Maru nodded, “He always falls off his bed.”

“Well no matter what happens I guess some things don’t change,” you laughed.

“Everyone is having breakfast, if you want some you better come quick,” Kame nodded towards the kitchen.

“Okay,” you smiled and hopped up off the ground. When you got to the kitchen there was food everywhere. There was a mountain of pancakes spilling off a plate and an almost as large pile of waffles next to it. On a separate plate bacon and sausages were all jumbled together into one great mass. There were cereal boxes laying everywhere, and a loaf of bread next to some open containers of jam and butter. Eggs were oozing off another plate. Maru ran over and hopped onto a stool that was near the table, and started filling up a plate that was in front of him.

“Do they eat like this everyday?” you whispered to Kame.

“I…we didn’t know what you like to eat,” Kame murmured. You turned to Kame with wide eyes. “We just want you to feel as comfortable as you possibly can.”

You hinted at a smile, “You don’t have to do this for me. I am fine and I’m really not that picky when it comes to food.” Kame nodded and remained quiet.

You walked over and leaned against the table, “Good morning.” Everyone looked at you with a large smile, with mouths filled of food.

“Morning!” Junno spewed food as he talked right next to you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder. “Dig in!” he exclaimed, waving his hand over all the food. You scanned over everything and noticed your body moving about the kitchen.

“Jin!” you called. He turned and looked at you with a mouth full of a huge bite of a giant sandwich. “What are you doing Jin?!” You yelled, spinning out from under Junno’s arm.

“Eating,” he spit food out.

“Jin…” you whined. “My body doesn’t take as much food as you do! If you eat that much I... you will get sick!” you explained.

“But it’s good!” Jin sang the word good, still with food in his mouth.

“Give me the other half,” you said.

“What?! No!” Jin yelled, clutching the plate closer.

“Give me the other half,” you commanded.

Jin sighed and handed the plate to you, “here.”

You looked down at it, “you can eat the rest later,” you said, walking towards the fridge.

“Ehhh….” Jin whined. You ignored him and put the sandwich in the fridge. When you turned around everyone was staring at you two.

“What?” you asked confused.

“Doesn’t it feel like…” Maru started.

“A mother scolding her son,” Koki finished. Everyone nodded.

“Well he doesn’t know how much food a girl needs,” you defended. Everyone looked at Jin, who still had his mouth full of food. “I rest my case,” you muttered.

“What?” Jin spit out bits of food at you.

“I am going to be doomed,” you groaned, hitting your head.

“Don’t worry,” Kame patted you on the shoulder, “He will probably get better.” Jin let out a loud belch.

“Or not,” Koki laughed. You let out another groan. *My reputation is definitely shot.*

 

 

 

 

All we can hope for is that Jin gets better at acting like you, but what about you acting like him :o sounds like a spoiler :) I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!