His name sounds like Demon

Death's Daily Quest

Death wanted to appeal to the Big Guy, he just wanted a vacation, just a day when he could just talk to people or hangs out on the infant ward.  But this has been denied; Lady Fate said that it will disrupt the great organization of the plan. So he just walks to his next assignment extra early to be able to talk to them if they are not busy or too afraid of him.

Maybe it’s not his lucky day because his target is as busy as him. He just decided to sit at the bar while he waits for the bartender’s time. The man is going to be shot in the chest by a drunk costumer. Death patiently waits and savors the cold of the alcohol that burns in his throat.

A demon sat beside him while he drinks his second glass. The demon is young, Death is sure of that. Old demons have larger horns and already lost their wings while the younger ones are more like of an Angel but with black wings. Demons are very beautiful creatures; they are designed to lure man, to captivate the weak by their beauty.

“I don’t often see you here, reaper.” The demon said.

Death lifts his gaze to the young demon. The demon is beautiful in every aspect. Sharp jaw and gentle eyes.

“I’m working. I’m waiting for someone.” Death said.

“The bartender? That man is full of anger and envy in him, I can usher him below.” The demon’s eyes glow with red while he looks at the bartender.

“So demons are soul’s usherettes now? What do you really do? Human seems to hate Demons very much.”

The young demon laughs. “We just offer temptations. You see, it’s the person’s choice if he’ll succumb to the treat. It’s just human tendency to find someone to blame and it is easier to blame the demon than to confess that it was them who sinned.”

Minsoek nods in understanding. “So what you commonly offer?” he asks.

“Basically just twisted definition of freedom. That people can do anything. That it is okay to cheat because he has freedom to do it, or he can just say anything he wants even if he’ll hurt someone just because he has freedom. What people don’t understand is that freedom ends when it started to restrict other’s freedom and happiness. In some cases, I also offer a sugar coated justice which is actually vengeance spelled with different letters.”

Death started to think how difficult the job of an angel. Angels make sure that their human will be safe and good. They hope for their human but people are attracted to the twisted kind pleasure. How much heartbreak does an angel experience in one person? He can’t imagine.

 His watch beeps indicating that it is only a minute left before the bartender die. He looks at the demon and smiles.

“It’s time. It’s fun talking to you but I need to work. Maybe I can talk to you again sometime? I’m Minseok” Death offers his hand to the Demon.

The demon accepted and shakes his hand. “Till Next time. I’m Sehun.”

 

____.

a/n: good day to all!