Is that Fun?

Death's Daily Quest

If only Minseok knew that he would be crashing a party, he might have dressed up a little than his usual black denim pants and black v-neck shirt. The place is oozing with drunken minds that are deaf of the world because of the booming speakers that vomits soulless music. He can’t help but remember the time when songs are alive. Music has been Art’s gift to Peace before Art lost her sanity.

The count of people in his list is fourteen. The times of deaths are only seconds to minutes apart. It says stampede, crushed by fallen debris, and fire are the causes of deaths.  As he walks down the crowded hall, there are some people that look at him and there are also some who just walk right past him.

He surveyed the scene to look for something he can use to create an explosion. He found the main transformer of the building just behind the drooping curtains. Eversince electricity was discovered by man, fire is not that hard cause of death.

He has seven minutes left before the explosion so he decided to look for someone. He found Fun, or Baekhyun, dancing in the center of the crowd not caring of the sea of bodies that clash into him. Baekhyun is someone not so hard to find but so easy to lose. He is spontaneous, staying only for a moment then immediately moves to other destination. He may sit with someone who enjoys reading book in the library but will suddenly leave when someone made a slightest noise.

Minseok walks towards Fun. He needed to make sure of something. Death stands in front of Fun and started copying Fun’s movement to follow his rhythm. Minseok holds him on the waist as Baekhyun put his hand around Minseok’s neck. Fun looks at Death and smile seductively.

“I don’t want to see you here. Can’t you see they’re having so much fun?” Baekhyun purrs in Minseok’s ear.

Minseok is not even amused. He knew Fun; they have seen each other during assignments before. Death saw human in their most twisted pleasure and during those every moments, he’d seen Fun. Fun was present when he needed to let off a young girl. The man, her killer, was really enjoying himself as he stabs her in the chest. Fun was hugging the psychopath behind his back as if attracted to the joys that emits from the killer. Fun never stayed before the last breath, he only stay as long as the victim can plead. He understands Fun, it’s his job, but he can never understand human. Human blame anything for their fault but mostly they blame Life because Chanyeol came with no instructions, but always, Life never forgets to leave conscience as a gift, still he’s the one people blame.

Death lean closer on Beakhyun. “This place will explode in five minutes. Please… make sure that they have the most fun before they die. That could be your gift to them.”

Minseok’s hand traces the outline of Baekhyun’s hips before he leaned to kiss Fun’s neck. Baekhyun hums in the contact and dance harder. The sound got louder and lights of different color blinded the people as the circuits sparks and explode. The chaos signaled Fun’s departure. After the ear shattering shrieks and booms is silence.

 Only Death was left standing around the limp bodies.

 

____.

a/n: Here's some update. Updates will be this short (i'm sorry).

        again, sorry for errors. i'm too lazy to edit.