Change (8)

It's You
Woohyun was shut silent. There was something different in his voice. He was wondering how Sunggyu shifted from being a kid to a matured man real fast. He wanted to continue the topic, curious of what glimpse he might see of the kind of man he was. He wanted to know him better.
 
 
"It's not what you always think it is." Woohyun replies. "Sometimes, you just base too much on your perspective, and your judgement turns out to be biased." Sunggyu's stare grew colder, his hands dug in his pocket. He stood there as he carefully observed Woohyun. "I'm not being biased. I just know that you wouldn't. Now that I've said that, you'd deny it because you don't want to appear wrong." He blankly responses, making Woohyun think deeper to unleash some more of this side of him. "And what makes you say that?" Woohyun asks with his deep, calm voice. "What makes you say I did that just now?"
 
 
Sunggyu pauses for a moment, then looks away from Woohyun's eyes. He turns around and continues to walk away. "Kim Sunggyu." Woohyun calls out, and finally, Sunggyu turns around to answer, but Woohyun couldn't still piece his answers all together.
 
 
"You're all the same. Always."
 
 
Woohyun sighs and jogs towards Sunggyu. He grabs his hand and takes the paper bag Sunggyu was holding. "All right, you win. Let's go home now, it's getting cold." He tells him with a smile, but Sunggyu looks at him with blank eyes.
 
 
They walk home with brief silence. There wasn't any exchange of conversation. But one thing that Woohyun was sure of, was that he was holding Sunggyu's hand. He wanted to break the silence. But he knows that it wasn't just the right time to speak up. He bites his lips to prevent himself from smiling. He liked the feeling, the feeling of holding his hand. He felt contented and secured. He felt like he didn't need anything more than anything else in the world. Woohyun slowly bends his fingers, secretly locking their hands together. He looks away, nervous if Sunggyu would notice, then peeks if ever he had any reaction on every inch he closes. And when there was only the need to  hold his hand tight, Sunggyu innocently looks at their clasped hands, while Woohyun hastily looks away from his direction.
 
 
Sunggyu stops walking, making Woohyun abruptly stop too, then pretends to be clueless at what's happening. Sunggyu looks at him with the same innocent stare he had, while Woohyun tried his best to conceal his embarassment. "What's wrong?" Woohyun asks in a low voice, afraid his voice might creak and be exposed from his old school plan. Sunggyu looks down at their hands and takes it back, places it inside his coat's pockets, and continued walking. Woohyun scratches his head while his eyes follow as Sunggyu walks past him, confused at the sudden variety of attitudes being experienced in less than twenty four hours, but a part of him is pretty excited to know some more. He catches up beside him, and still, Sunggyu haven't spoken any word until they got home.
 
 
"I'm..hungry." Sunggyu finally speaks, rubbing his stomach after. His stomach makes a sound, and Sunggyu hugs it tight with a pitied expression. Woohyun was suppose to say he's going to cook dinner, when he remembered that there wasn't any food in the fridge. "I'll just place these inside, wait here. We have to eat outside, there's no food to cook here." Woohyun says continuously, not wanting to hear Sunggyu's adorable whines, because he swears when he does, he might just take him to bed and  eat him all night. Woohyun wasn't the type to give in easily, but with this guy who was staring at him at the moment, it seemed impossible. "Please do it faster." Sunggyu replies, while Woohyun unintentionally blushes. "W-what?" He asks him, though he wanted to swallow back his words. "Do it..faster." Sunggyu obediently replies, and Woohyun shakes his head since his creative mind was creating scenes he didn't want to daydream about. Well, they are pretty imaginations, but he didn't want to think of it. Not now, or else he'll end up with another long night. "A-alright. Wait here." Woohyun says as soon as his mind quickly recovers from his words, trying not to be too obvious that something had gotten into him. If Sunggyu finds out and gets curious, he has no idea how to explain it to him.
 
 
He places the paper bag on the table in the living room, then heads out his house. He looks back to check if he left something, but there wasn't, but his guts just says that there is, something he is forgetting.
 
 
The fish.
 
 
"Sunggyu, where's the fish?" Woohyun calls out to him, while he looked around to find a place where he can put it. "I-It's..with me." Sunggyu replies innocently. "Let's leave it here." He points at the high table at the corner. Sunggyu shake his head as he hugged the fish to his chest. "Why?" Woohyun asks, placing his hands on his hips. "A-Autumn.." Sunggyu takes a step backward as he points at her, who was hiding at the dark part of the room. "Autumn's a good girl, okay? She won't eatㅡumm..ㅡyour fish." Woohyun didn't really know anything about the fish. "I will take it with me." Sunggyu quickly replies and turns around. "Noㅡno! That's not coming with us." Woohyun tells him, while the other pouts at his words. "Why?" Sunggyu slightly whines, making Woohyun clench his teeth. "I-It's..not allowed in restaurants. We can't eat with pets, okay?" Woohyun gently takes the container from his hands, but Sunggyu pulls it back. "Then let's find a restaurant that allows us to eat with pets!" Woohyun gapes at him, his eyes filled with such astonishment, he finds himself more confused and jumbled than before. 
 
 
"How stubborn." Woohyun thought.
 
 
"Sunggyu.. we'll take a long time if we do. Aren't you hungry? You wouldn't want to wait and walk for long, right?" Woohyun tries to lure him, just like waiting for a mouse to take the cheese in the trap. Sunggyu becomes silent and thinks for a moment, but Woohyun's inner conscience just says he'd refuse. "I'mㅡ" Woohyun smacks his lips on Sunggyu, making him open his eyes wide in shock. His hand snakes to his spine, down to his waist, as his lips passionately kiss his lips. He deepens the kiss and darts his tongue inside, putting more force and pulling him more towards him. Woohyun pauses to exhale some breath, then kisses Sunggyu again. He grabs Sunggyu's nape with both of his hands, then softly bites his lips with his canine teeth. Woohyun could feel the instincts inside him, but he does his best not to be devoured by it. He withdraws and exhales in satisfaction, his hot breath brushing against Sunggyu's chin. Sunggyu looks at him with a shocked expression, his cheeks flushed in red, his lips coated with his saliva, but still appears to be innocent. "No more whining. The fish is staying." Woohyun whispers in a somewhat y tone, and takes the container from his hand. He places it on the table, then pulls Sunggyu out the house. They walk away in silence, as they made their way to the streets where the restaurants were located. Woohyun was busy finding a place for them to eat, and insensibly misses out that he had already locked hands with Sunggyu.
 
 
"I can't pick, you pick a place to eat." Woohyun tells him as his eyes were still busy to search for one. Meawhile, Sunggyu did the same, his head turning here and there, his eyes landing this and that. Sunggyu tugs Woohyun's shirt and points at a corner that seemed to catch his attention.
 
 
"There."
 
 
Woohyun looks at the direction where Sunggyu's finger was pointing, and as soon as he laid his eyes on it, he wanted to slap Sunggyu so bad, only if he could. He wanted to go, to be honest. What's the harm of trying?
 
 
What is the harm of trying?
 
 
"You want to eat.. in a club?"
 
 
 
----
 
 
HELLO GUYSSSSS
 
I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I hope you look forward to the next one. 
 
An innocent Sunggyu. Would he be clubbing or Woohyun would choose to preserve his purity? 
 
 
But Woohyun is one hrny guy so... idk 
 
Please don't forget to subscribe and comment! You all are my inspiration to write.
 
 
Lovelots,
 
Authornim