Rain

It's You

"There was always a hidden meaning in you."

 

Woohyun's POV

 

There was really not much to expect. That different man I saw earlier, seemed to disappear. Maybe I was the only one who thought of him that way. Maybe not.

We entered the mall and stood. I looked around, trying to find a sign of a supermarket. When I finally saw them, I looked at Sunggyu who was blankly looking around. 

 

"Hey.. You okay?" I asked.

 

Sunggyu nodded at me while folding his lips. He then dragged down his eyes to the floor, not looking at me again. 

I took his hand and entertwinded his fingers with mine. He looked at me questioningly before I took off and walked to the supermarket. Upon reaching the entrance, I dragged him further inside without releasing his hand.

I pulled out a shopping cart, then drove it slowly. I could feel his gaze on me. He was still looking at me, his eyes looking a little softer this time. He looked a little worriedㅡmaybe because I was dragging him too much. But sooner, his eyes were gone from where it pointed at.

 

"Just grab anything you want, it's your lucky day. Do you want to come with me or take a separate cart?" I asked him. We were walking towards the first section of the grocery store, and again, he was looking on the floor as we talked. Sunggyu, I wished you would look at me. Please at least look at me when I talk.

 

He tightened his grip on my hand and remained quiet. I guess he told me he wanted to stay.

 

"Alright." I said to him, fasting up our pace.

 

After an hour of going around, we were already in line with the other customers. Sunggyu hadn't said muchㅡas much as I expected. But I'm happy that he's getting along with me.

 

At least.

 

I looked at our shopping cart. The groceries I picked was separated from hisㅡmine on the left, his on the right. I mostly got chips and some pizza stuff, but then Sunggyu's taste was quite.. Different. He had this big peanut butter jar, a pack of strawberries, some health foods, some bottles of banana and strawberry milk, and lastly, some health supplements. He's like some kindergarten off to a field trip and bought as many snacks as he wanted. Oh wait, before I forget, he also bought milk, chocolate and strawberry pretzels.

 

"Hey.. You like these things?" I asked him.

 

Sunggyu nodded at me, his eyes focused on something else.

 

"Why?"

 

I looked at him as long as I can, waiting for him to give me an answer. But I guess he won't.

 

"Look, Sunggyu, if we're staying together, you should at least tell me something."

 

"Tell you what?"

 

"I don't know. Something about youㅡlike your age."

 

"I'm twenty-five."

 

"What?"

 

Twenty-five? Are you kidding me?

 

"Well, I'm twenty-three. See? It's not so bad, right? You've got to tell me more."

 

Sunggyu pushed the pushcart towards the counter. The woman was already waiting for us to place items on the counter.

 

I sighed at him, then grabbed our groceries. After a while, we were now carrying our own groceries.

 

"W-Woohyun.." Sunggyu called out.

 

I was somehow suprised, he was finally starting a conversation with me. It feltㅡmarvelous.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I-I need to tell you something later.."

 

"About what?"

 

Sunggyu looked away and continued walking. I don't really know where he's going, but I managed to pull him closer to me.

 

"Let's go." I dragged him again to another direction until we reached the department store.

 

We placed our groceries to the package counter, then went to the second floor. I'm not even sure if Sunggyu has ever been to a place like thisㅡnot judging, but I don't really know where he came from, and what he knows in the world.

We arrived at the men's section. Fortunately, there weren't much people around. It's a good sign, meaning I won't have to accidentally lose Sunggyu and try finding him everywhere.

 

"Gyu, pick some clothes. I'll be here."

 

He looked at me as if I was so stupid for saying what I told him, but I insisted to give in. He needed to know at least on how to pick his own clothes.

 

"It's okay. I'll be here. I won't go."

 

He slowly nodded and walked away.

 

I'm glad that he's being independent now. I mean, like just now. I don't even know what I'm saying.

It just feels nice that when he does something for himself without my help, it feels like it's an achievement. I don't know why too, but this is very stupid of me to think of it that way. I don't know anything about him. I'm judging him by the way he looks, and the way he moves. I'm such a mean person. I'm a bad person.

And it gets weirder while I talk about these things in my head. I don't get why I keep talking to myself.

 

Oh wait, maybe I know.

 

Sunggyu.

 

Speaking of Sunggyu.. What's taking him so long?

 

I looked at my watch to see how long have I been day dreaming within myself. It's been half an hour since he left. He couldn't be possibly lost right?

I stood up from my seat and looked around. I felt my heart lose control for a moment. Beads of cold sweat started to form on my face. I don't get why I'm so worried about him not being here beside me for quite a long time, it just feels like I lost a kid and I'm the freaking stupid parent to lose him.

Since it felt right at the moment, I went to the Customer care and asked them to radio a missing man dressed in a white long-sleeved polo shirt with a black trench coat on top, some guy with some steel toed boots and had small eyes.

 

The lady pressed on the button and started speaking.

 

"May we request anyone if you have seen a man wearingㅡ"

 

She looked at me and gestured me to tell her what she was going to say.

 

"A white long-sleeved polo shirt."

 

"ㅡa white long-sleeved polo shirtㅡ"

 

"A black trench coat"

 

"ㅡand a black trench coat,ㅡ"

 

"He's wearing some steel-toe looking shoes"

 

"ㅡwearing some steel-toe like shoesㅡ"

 

"And he has small eyes"

 

The lady paused for a moment.

 

"ㅡand has small eyes, please take him and proceed to the customer care area, located near cashier sixteen and seventeen. Thank you. Again, may we..ㅡ"

 

The lady continued to announce in the department store. I was waiting for some kind of unusual sound saying that they found the man as I stood right beside the lady. Where did he go?

 

"You didn't have to do that."

 

I heard someone say behind me.

 

There it was, the small eyed man looking at me as he carried the clothes he picked while he was gone. When I looked around, I saw people looking at me weirdly, as if I asked someone to radio this man who was just right in front of me.

 

"I thought you were lost."

 

He shrugged his shoulders.

 

"You told me you'd be there, so I went back and you weren't there.." He slowly tilted his head downwards. "I only went here 'cause I knew you might be finding for me.."

 

I sighed at Sunggyu as he explained. I could feel that he'd cry in the next nanosecond, so I went down the customer care area and pulled him into a hug.

 

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again, alright?"

 

I felt his head slowly nod against my shoulder. It was actually comforting, I could finally feel his warmth. I was contented that he was finally in my arms.

I hugged him tighter, this time placing my hand on his nape. I rubbed his soft hair with my thumb. I don't really know why, but I liked the feeling. I liked the feeling of us being this close.

 

"AHJUSSI! ARE YOU FILMING A DRAMA OR SOMETHING?! IF NOT, STOP HUGGING BECAUSE YOU'RE BLOCKING THE WAY!"

 

I was startled at the young girl standing bravely in front of us. With that small height of hers, she's already comitting a commotion.

 

"Alright! No need to shout!" I pulled Sunggyu away and headed to the counter.

 

I could hear the faint blabber and screams of the small girl as we continued walking to the counter. Is she really a kid? Seems like she was protesting for some political contest stuff in school.

 

"W-wooㅡ"

 

To be honest, I was a bit humiliated. A kid just humiliated me. And that's really something.

 

"Wㅡ"

 

I finally calmed down and noticed that I've already walked past the cashier. I looked at Sunggyu, wondering what I've might done to him. I was pulling him by the back part of his trench coat, and his head was already halfway under due to my pulling. He was holding the clothes he picked earlier tightly, and somehow, I realized I was pulling some part of his hair.

 

"S-Sorry.."


 
I let go of his coat as he immediately eased off my grip. His wavy hair was a mess, all due to my fault. I helped him fix himself, for he was holding all the clothes in his hand, some were just hanging on the edge of his body.

 

All due to my fault.

 

I grabbed some of the clothes and walked towards the counter. Seconds later, Sunggyu arrived beside me and also placed the things on the counter.

I fished out my wallet and took out my credit card. I didn't know why I felt so down, maybe because I became tired of thinking too much. Or talking to myself too much.

I lazily looked around as I waited for the woman to finish the transaction. My eyes accidentally landed on Sunggyu, who was staring blank back at me.

 

There he goes again. That different switch of his aura.

 

I looked at him, trying to ask if he had anything to tell me. He just continued to stare, and after a few seconds, he looked away.

 

"Here you go sir."

 

She handed me the credit card, then slid the paper bags in front of me.

 

I said my thanks and carried them. Sunggyu immediately grabbed the paper bags from my hand, stealing them from me. I insisted of him carrying it so I pulled it back gently, but then he locked his hands on it. I guess I had to let it go.

It's weird. It confuses me. Just a few days ago he was clueless and helpless. Now he's being independent. He's being.. human.

We reached the exit of the mall, and we stood right outside of it. I was suppose to call a taxi when I heard Sunggyu call me.

 

"Woohyun."

 

I felt myself freeze on his words. He finally knows how to call my name.

 

"Y-yeah?"

 

"Thanksㅡ" he lifted the paper bags he was holding. "ㅡfor helping me. For everything."

 

"Yeah, sure."

 

I wonder why he suddenly thanked me for that? And the tone of his voice.. Turned out to be more serious than he is. I mean, all those innocence I saw, it was like, gone.

 

"But I really have to go."

 

My face felt like stone as soon as I heard this. "W-what?"

 

"I can't.. I can't stay with you."

 

I felt my heart ache. I don't know why, but it just did.

 

"I appreciate you for taking care of me, but.. I have responsibilities of my own. I can take care myself. I don't like people to get involved with my life."

 

"Maybe that is your problem. You won't let anyone come in your life."

 

"Wooㅡ"

 

"No." I felt my blood boil. 

 

"No, it is not something I should understand. Why are you living in a place like that? Why are you alone? Why were you crying when I met you? If nobody would care about that, what would happen to you? Will you still be living in the streets right now? Well guess what, I cared for you. I stopped and wanted to help you. I didn't just stare at you and pity you for not having a proper house, for you looking like a beggar on the side of the street. I already opened my arms and let you in, but you still pushed me away. I tried to understand you, I tried to be patient because you wouldn't tell me anything, but now, you'll just say thank you and leave me? Even if you were grateful, I wouldn't let you leave."

 

My fists were already curved into a ball as I glared on his eyes. It felt wrong, being mad at him. But I can't stop myself. I can't risk losing this man just because he wanted to be on his own. He needed someone to be with, and that's me. I would always say this, but up until now, I don't know what brought me here. But if there was a reason why I was brought here, then I'd take responsibility of it.

 

"I-I'm sorry.."

 

I felt the sadness in his voice. He was coming back. He was breaking down. He was becoming innocent and naive again.

 

I felt sorry for letting him feel like this. When I was about to pull him into a hug, the thunders started crackling loudly.

 

In a fast manner, Sunggyu immediately dropped everything he was carrying and squat down on the ground. His feet was sticked together as he covered his ears with his hands. He buried his face on his lap, and he was obviously trying to get rid of the sound he just heard.

I watched everything he did and realized I should do something when the drizzle finally came in. It's like I've seem him like this before. I can't seem to remember it, but I know I've seen him like this before.

 

I ran to him and took off my coat. I hovered it on him and waited for him to move.

 

After a while, the rain started pouring. I could feel the sharp pain enter my body due to the cold, but I didn't care. I just wanted Sunggyu to be comfortable for now.

 

He finally looked up to me, his eyes full of tears. I couldn't do anything but wait for his answer.

 

"W-what are y-you doing? You're going to get sick!"

 

He stood up and pulled me by my waist. The next thing I knew was that he was hugging me, and that his face was buried on my chest.

 

"It's okay." I hushed. I could still hear him sob.

 

"Let's go home, okay?"

 

I patted his back and pushed him gently away from me. I picked up the paper bags, then held his hand. We stood by the roadside and waited for a taxi.

 

Suddenly, I felt someone tug my shirt.

 

"Oppa!"

 

There was it, that small politician girl I saw earlier.

 

"Oppa! You're really good at acting! Especially when the rain poured down, everything was like whoosh! You should insert a dramatic song for that dramatic scene! It was really good!" She cheerfully jumped up and down, her smile reaching her cheeks.

 

"I'm sorry for ruining your drama earlierㅡ" She puffed her cheeks. "ㅡI was just really annoyed."

 

She handed over the umbrella she was holding. "Here! Don't get sick!"

 

I didn't really expect this. I was really annoyed at her at first, for she humiliated me in a large crowd of people. Second, her voice was so small that made her complaining worse. But hearing her this time, she sounded cute. I kind of appreciated her.

Not longer, I was unconsciously laughing at her. I guess she was okay after all.

 

"All right kiddo. Go to your parents. I'll see you again someday, all right?"

 

"Ne oppa!"

 

She carefully ran back to the mall. I could feel myself smiling, seeing her little figure move away swiftly. She's cute. I can't resist it.

 

"Sunggyu's cute too, you know."

 

I heard my inner conscience say.

 

Right. Sunggyu.

 

I looked back at him. He didn't move an inchㅡhe was still gripping on me, his face buries in my chest. The rain continued to drop on us for quite a while, until a taxi arrived.

I opened the door and gently pushed Sunggyu inside. I went back outside to close the umbrella I was holding, then I picked up the paper bags I dropped earlier, put them in, and finally, I sat down and closed the door. As soon as I exhaled from all the work, I felt Sunggyu's head land on my lap. He was exhausted too, I guess.

He hugged his legs as he tried to find his comfortable spot. Which made things quite uncomfortable for meㅡhe was wiggling his head on my lap. Then to my thighs. Then to..

 

"Sunggyu-ah.." I whispered softly. I could feel my cheeks turn red.

 

"Woo..hyun.." He buried his face between my thighs.

 

"Oh fck, Sunggyu.."

 

A moan suddenly escaped my lips. Fck. Kim Sunggyu, you really know how to .

 

I had no choice but to his hair. He was tired, and the more I struggle, the more I'd make things hard.

 

I noticed his hands, it was placed near his mouth. I only realized he was cold when he was shivering, even his mouth was shivering.

 

"Hey, hey.. Are you cold?" I gently lifted his head so I could face him.

 

He nodded his head, making me shift my weight backwards all of a sudden. Fck it, Kim Sunggyu. Can you please stop moving?

 

Wish ungranted, he finally turned his whole body to other side. To the other side. That side. His face was now facing something hidden beneath my pants.

 

"S-Sunggyu."

 

He pressed his face deeper. My brain told my reflexes to push him away, but I seemed to push him more. My mind went blank, and I started to become dizzy. Dizzy because of the pleasure he's giving me.

I swear, at that moment I felt his lips on it, I wanted to rip my pants off and take advantage of him. I wanted to take it out and let him me. I could already imagine it.

 

Fortunately, the taxi driver was taking a peek on us through the rear mirror, so I gladly didn't do it.

 

I had no idea if he was unconcious or not, but from what I know, he doesn't know what he's doing. For life's sake, when will he? He's been seducing me ever since he came. Or maybe it's just me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was aching, and I could literally feel it on his face. I could feel the heat warm up my cheeks, at the same time, there tension happening beneath my pants. The only way to make it go away wasㅡto take it off. I tried to move away, but Sunggyu would pull me back. And for the sake of his innocence and purity, I decided to be patient and wait for the ride to end.

 

 

----

 

sorrryy it reallly realllly realllllllly took me a while. There's really so much to doooo

 

and omg sunggyu's seductive without trying. The power of sunggyu innocence *0*

 

woohyun is just really hrny. Forgive him

 

actually he isnt. Its his first time to be easily . Innocent people turn him on *transforms myself to an innocent person*

 

they actually forgot to claim their groceries in the package counter ( "=ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ=)  Guess woohyun needs to go back 

 

subscribe and comment! I love you peeps