Broken Glass

It's You
Joy could be seen in Sunggyu's eyes, with Woohyun laughing at the background. The atmosphere was light and lovable,  for it was the first time both of them have felt at least a connection between them despite one being a lost man on the cold pavement and one who was kind enough to open his doors and offer him a home.
 
Woohyun was about to ask something to lighten up the fire of the bright atmosphere, when he noticed Sunggyu's moving lips from eating slowly fade down it's curved lines on the other way around.
 
 
"S-Sunggyu? Is something wrong?" Woohyun asked. Damn. He was at it again.
 
 
Sunggyu just continued to munch whatever food was in his mouth as his gaze slowly fell down to the food. He began feeling himself sink down. He felt it again. That feeling he have felt before.
 
 
"Sunggyu? Hey? What's wrong?"
 
 
Woohyun reached out his hand and was about to touch his cheek, when Sunggyu stood up and looked at Woohyun's eyes with great emotion hiding behind it. Sunggyu clenched his fists as he tried to hold back his tears, and knowing he can't, he walked away and left the table.
 
Woohyun on the other hand, was baffled by the incident. He sat down and sighed for a while, trying to analyze what had happened. And soon enough, he stood up from his seat and went towards Sunggyu.
 
 
"Yah." Woohyun called out.
 
 
Sunggyu was sitting on his bed, his legs being hugged by his arms.
 
 
"What's wrong? Tell me."
 
 
Sunggyu remained quiet.
 
 
"Yah Kim Sunggyu."
 
 
Sunggyu tightened his grip on his pajamas.
 
 
Sunggyu's hands were trembling, but he hid it from Woohyun, afraid that it might draw him more attention and curiosity and attract him to investigate more of what was really wrong with him.
 
 
"Yah! Kim Sunggyu."
 
 
Woohyun began to raise his voice on him. He was becoming angry and impatient on Sunggyu's attitude.
 
Sunggyu on the other hand, couldn't fail to hide his trembling hands anymore, and his tears had found it's way out and cause an outbreak.
 
 
Sunggyu was sobbing silently as he gripped on his clothes.
 
 
Woohyun clenched his fists as he saw him crying. He felt a feeling, an unexplainable one, and he couldn't keep it in anymore.
 
 
"YAH KIM SUNGGYU!"
 
 
Woohyun banged the wall on his left.
 
 
"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL ME ANYTHING AT ALL?!"
 
 
"YOU KEEP CRYING AND CRYING ON FRONT OF ME AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REASON WHY. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO HELP YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER IF I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU?!"
 
 
"B-but I-"
 
 
"BUT YOU WHAT?!" Woohyun cut him off.
 
 
Sunggyu continued to sob.
 
 
"BUT WHAT? YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO TELL  ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FACE IT AT ALL? KIM SUNGGYU. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TELL ME ANYTHING, THEN FEEL FREE TO LEAVE MY HOUSE IF YOU DON'T INTEND TO LET ME IN AT ALL!"
 
 
Sunggyu looked at Woohyun with blank eyes. And there Woohyun realized what he had told him.
 
 
"S-Sunggyu-ah.." Woohyun's voice shook.
 
 
Sunggyu stood up and went to the door, but Woohyun had caught him in his arms and embraced him tightly.
 
 
"Sunggyu, I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"
 
 
"GET OFF ME!"
 
 
 
Sunggyu struggled from Woohyun's grip as much as he can.
 
 
 
"Sunggyu! Listen to me! I just got carried away!"
 
 
 
"DON'T TOUCH ME! GET OFF ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"
 
 
Sunggyu shouted at him and sobbed. Woohyun finally let go, knowing that what he could do at the moment was useless, and he was frustrated that he couldn't let Sunggyu listen to him. But due to Sunggyu's strength he exerted since a while ago to escape Woohyun's grasp, as soon as Woohyun's arms let go his body, Sunggyu flew away, and hit his face on the edge of a table.
 
Sunggyu immediately felt the part of his face that got hit with his hand, and as he withdrew it, there were blood on his fingers.
 
Woohyun in the other hand, stood there frozen as he watched Sunggyu realize that there was a straight cut on his cheek and is currently bleeding so much.
 
 
"S-Sunggyu..-" Woohyun reached out his hands to get him in his arms and send him to the hospital soon.
 
 
"NO!" Sunggyu shouted and backed off. His feet pushed on the ground to keep his body away from Woohyun who was coming closer. His hands were finding for a lift in order for him to stand up.
 
 
"Sunggyu.. I'm sorry. Please, just let me-"
 
 
Woohyun knelt down beside Sunggyu and hugged him. He placed Sunggyu's head on his chest as Sunggyu continued to sob. His arms embraced the shattered figure tightly. Woohyun himself couldn't believe whar he had done to him.
 
 
"I'm sorry. This won't happen again. I promise. I promise.."
 
 
Sunggyu sobbed louder and started to wiggle free Woohyun's grip again, but he was too weak to struggle anymore.
 
 
"Sunggyu please. Stay still."
 
 
Woohyun closed his eyes. Their breaths was the only thing that could be heard in the room.
 
 
"Stay still."
 
 
Woohyun was trying to catch his breath.
 
 
"And let me hug you."
 
 
Sunggyu's heart sank as soon as he heard this. But a part of him still didn't like Woohyun containing him like this.
 
 
"Get.. off.. me.." Sunggyu said weakly, his voice tracing off.
 
 
"No Sunggyu. I'm sorry." Woohyun kissed his forehead.
 
 
"I will leave.." Sunggyu whispered back to him, his  hands gripping on Woohyun's shirt.
 
 
"No. No, don't leave. Don't leave me. Stay here."
 
 
Sunggyu shook his head in denial. He whined softly on Woohyun's words. It had hurt him. After him being told all those things, and now wanting him to stay, and which he really did want to.  But it had hurt him. Those words had pierced his fragile heart.
 
 
"You're safe here." Woohyun whispered. "I won't let this happen again."
 
 
Sunggyu weakly pushed Woohyun's chest away from him, but Woohyun managed to pull him back with his hand behind his neck and his back. Sunggyu was now facing Woohyun's heaving chest.
 
 
"Sunggyu."
 
 
"No.."
 
 
"Sunggyu."
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"Don't push me away. Please." Woohyun whispered desperately.
 
 
"Why? Why can't I?! You asked me to leave so I will lea-"
 
 
Woohyun shushed him with his finger and made eye contact with him.
 
 
"No one's leaving, okay?"
 
 
Sunggyu said nothing, but his eyes told him how much he was hurt. On the other hand, Woohyun's heart was aching. He couldn't stand Sunggyu crying, and now he couldn't bear him seeing him like that. Woohyun had a stoned expression, unable to express to Sunggyu of how much he is angry to himself for doing that, and how much he's sorry on what he did.
 
 
"No one's leaving."
 
 
Sunggyu just shook his head and began to stand up. Woohyun on the other hand, let go of his body and watched him stand up. But something was holding him back.
 
 
As soon as Sunggyu had got on his feet, he heard a call from behind.
 
 
"Sunggyu."
 
 
He was about to look back.
 
 
But instead, he was pulled back by Woohyun.
 
 
Woohyun's lips landed on Sunggyu's. And to Sunggyu, everything felt like it was in slow motion.
 
Woohyun held Sunggyu's arms tightly as he planted his lips on his. He closed his eyes and savored the moment he was feeling. For a moment, he was satisfied. The frustrations he was feeling since a while ago, faded off.
 
Sunggyu on the other hand, was baffled. His eyes had no life, but as soon as he realized what was happening, he closed his eyes and finally felt a little safe.
 
Woohyun pushed his lips further on his, as his hand moved to support his back. His other hand slid down from his arms to his slim waist, and he was being gentle as much as he can.
 
They stood still there until Woohyun finally withdrew. Sunggyu bit his lips and looked down. He still didn't know what to feel. Everything was a mess. He avoided Woohyun's gaze who was now staring at him with an irresistible expression, so Sunggyu decided to walk away and stay in his room.
 
Woohyun was left standing still in the living room. He didn't know what to feel either. Should he be happy since he got the chance to kiss Sunggyu? Or should he be worried that Sunggyu might still not accept him? Should he be angry at himself? He doesn't know. He was a mess. But as far as he knows, he felt guilty from everything he did. From everything he had said. For everything.
 
He sat down the couch and let out a deep sigh. He felt bad. He only wanted to show his concern, but it seems like he had said it wrong.
 
The song was ringing in his head again. The song that had reminded him of Sunggyu. He sighed in deep thought, as his heart began to ache all over again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
'I never meant to hurt you.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'I never meant to make you cry.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'I only wanted to tell you.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
==
 

So by the way the last three words belongs from Nell's song, 'Slip Away'. Listen to it because it's very dramatic. And pretty much it's Woogyu.
 
Sorry for the late update! SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE SO YAYY I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE!! <3
 
Thank you all for who's subcrsibing to my story, I really appreciate it. I hope that I could get more~
 
And I suggest you guys download Nell's Slip Away album, because every song of theirs is a masterpiece. Try searching up the English translation too hahahahaha
 
And I'm quite sad to know that Nell had officially left Woollim Entertainment. But I'm happy that they will be putting up and independent label (am I right on that)
 
oh my poor sunggyu, its okay. At least you made it this far to meet your favorite artist while I'm stuck here just listening to your songs and fangirling and crying in front of a computer screen because I feel so happy aasdfghjkla listening and seeing you (but i'm actually myungsoo biased ha ha ha)
 
 
So what do you guys think? Comment down below~ I'll be reading them kekeke