Filling Spaces Between Sand

It's You
As soon as the taxi stopped moving, Sunggyu started to move uncontrollably. His head turned left and right, making Woohyun shiver on every second.
 
 
"Sunggyu-ah.." Woohyun shook the other, frustrated to get him out of his lap.
 
 
"Sunggyu.." Woohyun continued to shake him, he could feel himself exceed his maximum limit any second now.
 
 
Sunggyu finally opened his small eyes, looking innocently at him. His cheeks were swollen, his lips were seemingly pouting, and his eyebrows were furrowed. He was trying to fix his gaze and identify Woohyun, and it seems like it took him a full minute to do so.
 
 
"We're home." Woohyun whispered as he pinched his cheek.
 
 
Sunggyu gave him a confused look, and Woohyun did too. Later then Woohyun realized what he just did  involuntarily.
 
 
"Let's just.. go."
 
 
Sunggyu leisurely sat down while Woohyun finally broke free from Sunggyu's torture chamber. He let out a big sigh as he felt Sunggyu's warmth fade away his lap.
 
 
Woohyun took the paper bags and went out. He placed it inside the house and went back for Sunggyu.
 
 
"Sunggyu-ah, let's go." He offered his hand as he said this.
 
 
On the other hand, Sunggyu kept staring at his hand, then shift his gaze to Woohyun, then to his hand again. Indeed, Woohyun was confused, he started to wonder what this kid wanted to tell him again.
 
 
"Is he talking to me through telepathy or something? Maybe morse? C'mon Sunggyu say something!" Woohyun thought as his hand was floating in front of Sunggyu.
 
 
"Sir? Are you okay? You don't seem to mind to be very wet under the rain." The taxi driver suddenly spoke out, giving Woohyun a light bulb above his head.
 
 
"Sunggyu, it's okay. I'll be here. Just take my hand and you'll be okay." Woohyun told him softly.
 
 
Bit by bit, Sunggyu moved towards him. He reached out his hand slowly to Woohyun's, and later on, Woohyun could feel the soft touch he's been waiting for. Woohyun wrapped his arm around Sunggyu, then carried him with his other arm below his legs. He carried him inside the house, just like a groom carrying his newly wed bride.
 
He placed him down on his bed, while Sunggyu's grip became tighter.
 
 
"Sunggyu?" Woohyun asked, as he placed his hand on top of Sunggyu's. He rubbed his knuckles with his thumb and watched him to give out a reaction. He was quite worried, because all of a sudden he was breaking down from his independent self. He also didn't like the sound of his voice. It felt like he was terrified. 
 
"I'm just going to pay the taxi, I'll be right back." He took Sunggyu's hand away from his shirt, but then was quickly pulled down after he did. Woohyun's half body was now on top of Sunggyu's chest, as Sunggyu buried his head on Woohyun's chest.
 
 
 
"Don't go.." He murmured. Woohyun could sense the fear in his voice.
 
 
 
"I won't, okay? I'll be right back as soon as I hand the money to the ahjussi." Woohyun hushed as he involuntarily placed his hand on Sunggyu's hair. He it softly, making Sunggyu submit himself more to Woohyun.
 
 
"No.. Stay here.." Sunggyu whimpered as he pulled Woohyun's shirt closer to him.
 
 
Woohyun liked the feeling but he knew he needed to get back there and pay the driver. He was worried that he might be waiting too long.
 
 
"Sunggyuㅡ"
 
 
The older's grip tightened to the point Woohyun could feel Sunggyu's breathing. He felt his heart beatㅡit was raging so fast. Woohyun suddenly felt sorry for him. He gave him a tught hug before facing Sunggyu.
 
 
"Sunggyu-ah, you trust me right?" Woohyun was looking in Sunggyu's eyes as his thumb caressed his baby hair.
 
 
"Woohyun will be right back as soon as he hands the money, okay? After that, I'll sleep with you and cuddle you tonight. I promise."
 
 
Sunggyu's face began to look like he was going to cry. "Don't go!"
 
 
"Sunggyuㅡ" Woohyun sighed as he saw tears flowing out his eyes.
 
 
"It's okay. Alright? It's going to be okay. I promise."
 
 
Woohyun softly placed his lips on Sunggyu's forehead, making Sunggyu stay still. He could feel his breathing become slower, and his heart beat somehow broke down to it's normal beat.
 
 
"I'll be right back."
 
 
Sunggyu finally unlocked his arms as Woohyun swung away from his body. He jogged outside and felt that rain pouring on him again.
 
 
"Ahjussi! I'm sorry I took so long!" He shouted as he handed the money while smiling.
 
 
"It's okay kid, just take care of him. It seems like he's scared of the rain." The taxi driver chuckled, giving Woohyun a warm feeling. "Say, you two seems to be nice kids and he seems to have some special condition, so feel free to call me if you need to go somewhere, I'll drive carefully, ye?"
 
 
Woohyun chuckled, thanked him and bowed down. He recieved his business card with two hands.
 
 
"Ahjussi, what's your name?"
 
 
"Ah, Jungyeop. Lee Jungyeop." He again chuckled.
 
 
"You should get going now, Jungyeop ahjussi. Thanks for the ride!" Woohyun said cheerfully as he waved his hand goodbye.
 
 
 
"Take care of him! At least there's someone to cuddle him when he's scared. Bye bye!"
 
 
As the taxi drove away, Woohyun was confused by his words. 'At least there's someone to cuddle him'? What did he mean by that?
 
"Maybe I'm just over thinking stuff." Woohyun told himself.
 
He finally went inside, took off his sweater, then changed into a new shirt. He switched into his pajamas and brushed his teeth. Finally, he went to Sunggyu.
 
 
"Sunggyu-ah?" Woohyun called out softly, as he entered the bedroom. He saw him burying his face on the pillow.
 
 
"Gyu?" He said again, moving closer to him.
 
 
"You said.. you'll be back.."
 
 
"I'm here now, am I not?"
 
 
"You said as soon as you hand over the money!"
 
 
Woohyun was taken back as he heard Sunggyu shout at him. He was right, but in a way, he felt his heart sink at that very moment.
 
 
"G-Gyu.." 
 
 
Woohyun tried to find a position where he could hug him, but Sunggyu kept moving away.
 
 
 
"Gyu, please."
 
 
 
Woohyun hugged him in one go, as Sunggyu tried to wiggle to free himself from Woohyun's tight hug.
 
 
 
"Sunggyu.. Sunggyu I'm sorry."
 
 
 
Sunggyu still insisted, he struggled more and more as Woohyun tried to stop him from moving.
 
 
 
"Gyu."
 
 
 
Woohyun hugged him tighter as he spoke in his ear.
 
 
 
"Gyu I'm sorry, okay? I'm here now."
 
 
 
Sunggyu continued to struggle, but somehow, he was giving up.
 
 
 
"Gyu, I'm here now, see? I'm here now. I won't leave. I'll stay with you I promise. I promise."
 
 
 
"You said that earlier!"
 
 
 
"I know. I'm sorry. But now I mean it. I really do."
 
 
 
Sunggyu finally gave up and started crying. Woohyun on the other hand, sighed in exhaustiom and cuddled Sunggyu. He kissed his hair, another reason for him to wonder why he's doing those things, as he held Sunggyu's arms. Later on, Woohyun kissed Sunggyu's shoulder.
 
"Hey.. Are you still frightened?" Woohyun whispered. He could feel Sunggyu's head nod, so he felt better, knowing that Sunggyu trusts him again.
 
 
 
"I'll make you feel better, okay? I have a surprise. Just close your eyes, and count one to thirty, okay?"
 
 
 
Woohyun flew off the bed as soon as he said this. On the other hand, Sunggyu covered his eyes and began to count in his head.
 
 
"No peeking, alright?" Woohyun said as Sunggyu nodded in response.
 
 
 
"Twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three.."
 
 
 
Woohyun fasten up his pace since he was clueless if Sunggyu was almost done counting. Finally, he finished what he was working on. He waited for Sunggyu to open his eyes.
 
 
 
"Twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty."
 
 
 
Sunggyu slowly took off his hands and opened his eyes. The moment he saw it in front of his eyes, he felt a little spark in him that he liked it.
 
 
 
"Jajjang! A pillow fort!" Woohyun cheerfully said, earning a blinking response from Sunggyu.
 
 
"You won't hear the rain and thunders from here. It's quiet inside. C'mon, get inside." He went to Sunggyu and carried him inside.
 
The moment Sunggyu was laid on the soft pillows, he started to calm down. He could feel the calmness, he could hear the silence. He felt comfortable.
 
 
Sooner, Woohyun came crawling inside with some stuffed toys and pillows. He threw it beside Sunggyu and sat down.
 
 
"It's not only me who's sleeping with you tonight." Woohyun chuckled.
 
 
He crawled beside Sunggyu and placed the other pillows and stuffed toys around him. Finally, he wrapped his arms around Sunggyu, making him submit to Woohyun immediately. Woohyun felt his breathing once again, making him feel contented.
 
 
"Gyu." Woohyun whispered. "Why are you scared of the rain?"
 
 
"I.." Sunggyu's voice was trailing off. "I don't.. like it.."
 
 
 
Woohyun sighed at his answer. He knew that Sunggyu couldn't still trust him. Or maybe, Sunggyu was too scared tell him.
 
 
"Sunggyu.. I'll wait until you're comfortable to tell me. I'll wait for you." Woohyun whispered as he felt Sunggyu's head becoming heavier on his chest.
 
 
 
"I will wait for you."
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
Sunggyu woke up with Woohyun not beside him. He looked around as he tried to find him around the bedroom, but there were no signs of him.
 
He was greeted by an aromatic smell, coming from the kitchen. He went there quietly and watched Woohyun cook.
 
On the other hand, Woohyun was singing softly. He was chopping, grinding mixing and all, but at the same time, he was singing. A song that reminded him of Sunggyu.
 
 
Sunggyu accidentally bumped the table behind him as he took a step back, alarming Woohyun that he was already awake. He turned around and saw Sunggyu with a shocked face.
 
 
"I-I'm-m sorryㅡ"
 
 
"It's okay, you don't have to say sorry on everything you do. It's okay. You didn't mean it." Woohyun smiled at him before facing the stove again.
 
 
"Just wait at the table. The food's almost done."
 
 
Sunggyu walked away and went to the dining table. He patiently waited there as his stomach mumbled in hunger. Unable to resist it, he went to the fridge and took out some banana milk. He sat down again and began to drink it.
 
 
 
Finally, Woohyun came with the plates in his hands.
 
 
 
"Let's eat!" Woohyun said as he placed down the food on the table. Sunggyu's eyes wandered around the variety of food, as his mouth couldn't stop salivating on the food.
 
 
 
"You already took your Banana milk." Woohyun chuckled as he sat down on his seat.
 
 
 
The atmosphere was light, it was soothing. Sunggyu felt different. He felt his normal self. But somehow, he couldn't show it.
 
Woohyun on the other hand, felt happy. He was happy to have this chance to eat with Sunggyu like this. He was fine, he wasn't breaking down, his face showed a hint of delight. He liked things this way. It's light, it's comfortable, it's perfect. Somehow, he could feel Sunggyu's innocence surrounding his apartment.
 
As Sunggyu continued to like the atmosphere, he felt himself growimg insane. He really liked his morning. He liked this. He likes the food, he likes his banana milk, he liked Woohyun. He liked today.
 
And all of a sudden, the memories started to play back in his mind, making him go down to his usual self. He felt fear again. He lost the feeling.
 
 
----

So what do you think? Sorry i took too long... I'm getting really busy. Seems like Woohyun forgot about the taxi incident as soon as sunggyu started crying kekekeke

Thats how much wh loves sg

Jk

Anyways.. Comment down a song that reminds woohyun of sunggyu. Help me :-:

PS

I hope you get the title as well. Its a bit weird but it has a meaning hahaha