004

That Devil Of Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vernon carefully placed the drunk Jessica down on the couch in his living room. He looked around the house but his parents were nowhere in sight.

“Sofia!” Vernon hollered as he looks for his sister. He went up to her room and looked inside but it was empty.

“Where the hell are they?” Vernon muttered to himself. Just then the sound of glass breaking echoed through the mansion. Without thinking, he rushed downstairs to where he left Jessica. There she was, sitting next to fragments of glasses on the floor with a cheeky smile on her face.

“Aww, c’mon! They’re my mother’s favourite vase!” Vernon complained as he brushed past Jessica to pick up the broken vase. Jessica pouted as she watches Vernon carefully pick up the glasses.

“There was a note on the table and I was going to get it but I tripped and accidentally knocked over the vase!” Jessica sulked. Vernon glanced at her and noticed that she was about to burst out into tears. He panicked and rushed over to her and gently placed his hands on the side of her face and forced her to look at him.

“Hey,” Vernon gently whispered, “why are you crying?”

Despite his bad boy demeanour, Vernon had a soft spot for crying girls. He hated seeing girls cry and always feel bad when they were crying around him. Jessica started sniffling and gave Vernon her puppy eyes,

“I’m sleepy. Carry me to bed”                

Vernon rolled his eyes but complied with her request since he won’t have to deal with her crap if she was asleep. He turned around and she hopped onto his back and he piggybacked her towards the guest room.

“, it’s locked” Vernon cursed as he tries to twist the doorknob. He sighed and carried her towards his room, where he placed her on his king-sized bed. He took off her heels and tucked her in. Just as he turned around to leave, he felt his sleeves being tugged.

“Where do you think you’re going?’ Jessica asked seductively. He shook his head at her,

“I’ll be sleeping in my sister’s room” He calmly replied as he tried to remove her grip from his shirt. To no avail, Jessica used all her force and pulled Vernon down to her level. Vernon was shocked at the girl’s sudden strength and tumbled on top of her. He tried to pull away but Jessica forcefully crashed her lips onto his. He tried his best to not respond to her kiss but found himself giving in.

“No! You can’t do this, Hansol. She’s drunk!” Vernon could hear his inner angel scold at him and was about to get off her but the sight of Jessica’s cleavage changed his mind. He deepened their kiss and began removing their clothes and the two carried on till the early hours of the morning,

 

--

 

Jessica woke up with worst headache she’s ever had and groaned. She tried to sit up but her eyes doubled in shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter