9부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today is Yura’s mom birthday. So tonight they are having  a birthday dinner together.  Yura and her parents already reach the restaurant first, while Nara and Youngkwang still finding the cake and the present for mom. Yura looks so pretty with her long black dress and she puts make up on her face. she also curled her hair. Her mom like why she need to become this beautiful in her birthday because it just a birthday dinner, not a proposed dinner. And she answered her mom “how come i cant make myself pretty on my precious person in my life ‘s birthday, and also you could imagine right how more pretty i am in my wedding day hahaha” she tried to acted cute and followed by laughter of her parents. Their daughter and parents relationship went very well since she was kid. Her parents treat Yura and Nara not only as their daughters but also as a friends. So it makes Yura and Nara feels  comfort whenever they wanna share about their stories. Her parents always know whats going on with them both at the very first place. Except about Yura and Hong Jonghyun since Yura limiting herself to talk about it.

 

Mom  : Yura-aa, Nara told me that you have a new boyfriend, isnt true?

Yura   : what??? Haish that kid. No, he is just my new friend.

Dad    : why if he just your new friend? Every couple started the relationship from ‘a new friend’, right?

Yura   : right. But i never thinking about it with him. I just take him as a friend.

Mom : so, when you want to start dating? Is it because Hong Jong Hyun-ssi?

Dad    : you still waiting him?? Are you that loyal ?? oh my gosh..

Yura   : No, it just....

 

Yura just bowed her head in silent. She cant answer her parents question about Hong Jong Hyun. Her mind back to him immediately. There is still no news from him. Its been 2 weeks since that incident. She just  hopes that he is doing fine. Suddenly Nara and Youngkwang coming into our room and singing a birthday song while handling a birthday cake for mom. Yura just saying thanks Nara comes at the right time. After mom blows the candle and got her presents from all, they are start eating.

 

Mom : Guys, Eomma really grateful having all of you on my birthday. I just wishing that we always stay happy and healthy and growing old together.

Dad    : my pleasure, 여보 (Yeobo). If we growing old together, so it means i cant marry someone again? Hahaha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter