3 부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Yura-aa, are you still there? hello?" Young Kwang waving his hand in front of her face. "ah yes Oppa.. soss..sorry oppa what are you saying eh?" she said with a stutter voice. It make him become more curious about whats going on between her and Hong Jong Hyun. "Yah Yura-aa, is there something wrong between you and Jong Hyun-ssi? it seems like you hold so much pressure inside your heart whenever i mention his name. Have you ever meet him after he left? did he hurt you? you can tell me your problem since im your bestfriend and oppa either, right?". She just stares at him with a blank mind. Honestly she was so tired with all of these feelings.Iits been 20 years she's been waiting him. She keeps his promise that he will come back one day and they will play again at the park till the night comes and then spend time as they both laying on the turf  look at their Polaris together. It just that simple. But the truth is she always go to that park alone since the day he left until now; 20 years later. Whenever she feels like life is hard and she needs someone to talk or even when she misses him, Goyohan park is the right place for her. Sitting down on the swing as she lifts her head up looking at the north star, Polaris. The brightest star with a constant position;never moves. She talks a lot like someone is there hearing all her problem until she thinks that it relieved; she just smile and go back home. She still doing that her 'routine' until now. Because she feels like Jjong Oppa could heard it and it make her happy all of sudden. So thats why she still believes he will come back to her. She always notes to herself that Jjong oppa is the person who always keep his promise especially with her.

"Oppa, you know how close me and him right? especially after you LEFT me first, so it just me and him who played along at the park. Ofcourse i really miss him but we're never contact each other and even i dont know where is he now but i believe he will come back here again someday and we all can reunite, right?? I will treat you both soon if it happen, promise !! hahaha" She explain him naturally as calm as she can because she doesn't want people know about this thing. He showed his teeth as he smiled and give his pinky finger to her "약속 (yagsog)??". she rolled her eyes "haiish this kid 진짜 (jinjja) ! Have i ever broke my promise?? So you dont want to order something to eat eh?? But seriously you became the person who always ask a lot of question you know? Its not good Oppa. hahahah" She laughs as he ruffled her hair. At the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter