13부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

its been a week since Yura knew the truth that Hong Jong Hyun was died. And since then, she always staying in her room. It makes Nara and her parents worried because beside she wont out from her room, she is also wont eat properly. she lost her weight and became skinnier. In her room today, she still sitting down on the chair in front her dresser and holding a box from Hong Jong Hyun's mom that she still hasn't opened it yet. she knows it must be something that Hong Jong Hyun kept for a long time ago. Thats why she wont open it until she is ready. She looking at the box quite long while her mind thinking of the time when it should be something important for him and now this box in her hand. They both finally hands the same box and the same feelings but in a different time and he is in a different world now. such a tragic reality. she wipes her tear and open the box slowly. A letters. she has no idea what letter it is. she read it carefully one by one until she dont realize he tears drowned on her cheeks again. that was the "happy birthday" letters that he wrote from the first year they both separated away until he reached his time a years ago. The letters that his mom never send to her because she wont make this thing even more complicated and affected  into his health. she cant believe he really never forget herself even for a day. In every letters that he wrote, he always said that she must live well and happy when he knows he wasn't and it become more pity when she know all of this things when she cant make anything better for him.

"what can i do now after read all of your letters when we know we are in a different world and couldn't make it work?" she said while read one of those letters.

 

Dear Ahyoung-aa,

Ahyoung-aa, hows life ?? i hope that you did well as usual. since i know maybe you never reply this letter, i just hope you read this one as my last letter i write for you. i dont know even im still in this world or not when you read this but i just want you to know something, i never forget you in my entire life here. i struggle my life these 20 years for become more health and fly back to Korea to fill up my promise to you. i've tried so hard, Ahyoung-aa. But you know, only sky has no limit. i just can say sorry if maybe i cant fill my promise. im sorry for not being good for you. you can hate me as much as you want but please, dont forget me because i will watching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter