11부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nara, Young kwang, Mom and Dad are stil standing beside Yura who still unconscious laying on the bed. an hour ago, Young kwang came back again after dropped Nara and her parents home. He carried Yura on his shoulder. Nara couldn't imagined why he brought Yura home this late night and where he could find her? He explained that while he passed the park, he saw someone lied down on the ground and then he decided to stopped by and check out who is that person. He was very surprised that person was Yura. Without any thinking, he carried Yura home immediately. But actually she looks fine, not like sick or anything. After several times Nara put a herbal oil near her nose, finally she wakes up. Mom who looks so worried grabbing her hand and asked whats really happened with her.

"Yura-aa, are you okay ?? whats going on with you ?". Yura stil trying to collect her consciousness. she looking at Nara straightforward as she tried to give her a code to bring her parent and Young kwang out from her room. "Mom, since Eonni finally woke up, i think its better if we let her take some rest before we ask her much question. she looks so tired." Nara cut her mom and understand with Yura's code. Then Nara send Young kwang to his car outside house while her parent also go into their room. 

 

"Eonni, how come you faint at the park ? its not your first time being there in the late night, right? actually i often saw you sat down on the swing alone while im on the way back home. what you doing there?" asked Nara when she came back to Yura's room. "i met him there, Nara-aa.  Jjong Oppa. he came back here 2 months ago. we oftenly meet since he was here." she explained Nara with a smile on her face. Nara suddenly make an 'O' shape as she cant believe what she heard now. "what ?? but isn't he will come back here next week ? and why you never tell me earlier ? why just now ? and why i never see him with you at the park ?? i just see yourself there. seriously its looks strange." she frowned, "maybe you saw me alone because he hasnt reach there yet. and why i never tell you before because he told me dont tell anyone if he came. he just wanna stay here with me without anyone disturb us ? see right, he is such a romantic man". an unbelieve face drawn on Nara's face." no Eonni, thats not make sense. thats strange. and then why you fainted?". Yura shakes her head "i dont know. even i wanna ask you why im here ? because i remember last time i saw Polaris with Jjong Oppa at the park. and where is he ? isn't he who brought me home?". "nope. my boyfriend did it. he saw you ALONE there. you aren't daydreaming, right? oke, i wanna back to my room because i have a meeting tomorrow morning. you better go sleep now, Eonni. Good night." Nara walking out from Yura's room.

 

Yura POV

 

I thought that Jjong oppa who brought me home. Why he left me there alone; Again? Its more clearly there is something wrong with him. Nara said she oft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter