7부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yura seems so busy preparing her stuff and also the foods for today’s picnic with Hong Jong Hyun. She made kimbap, pancakes and also soy sauce marinated crab. those were Hong Jong Hyun favourite foods. She felt so happy today when wondering she will meet him. She dressed up prettily with her casual outfit and she tied her hair with ponytail style. He texted her last night and asked her if she must gofirst to Han River because maybe he will be late. After done with everything, she leaves hurriedly before everyone in her house wake up and ask her a million question about today’s plan. She drives her car with a happy smileon her face. When she reach there, she start to manages the matress pad on the grass and put the picnic basket on it. She sitting down there and looking at the river while she closes her eyes and breathe slowly. Then suddenly someone was covered her eyes with hands.

Jjong: Guess who am i?

Yura : Jjong Oppa !

Jjong: Haha. Sorry im late. How it feels? So refreshing, right?

Yura : Ng! I feel so calm after breathing for a while. Thankyou for taking me here Oppa.

Jjong: dont mind it. I just wanna make all your wish comes true. And also seeing your smile. Remember for always put that smile no matter how hard your problem is, okay?

Yura : Okay. Ah Oppa look  i brought all your favorite foods.

Jjong: Ah really?? Since when you like cooking? Hehe woah it looks delicious. I cant wait to eat all of that.

Yura : Of course. Since i knew Food is the only way that make me happy hahahaha. It really delicious Oppa. You must try it.

 

Hong Jong Hyun is so happy with everything that Yura has prepared today for him. He never realize that she could cooked that super delicious foods. While he looked at her face he just thinking it must be the most happiest thing in his life if he could marry her. Yes, if only. Since the day he left her and moved away to other country, he never stop hoping that he will come back to korea and meet her. He really love her more than anything include himself. On her birthday, he always wrote a letter for her and aksed her mom to send it to Yura. But he was sad that he never get any reply letter from her. But he never srtops write the letter every year on her birthday. Until ‘that day’ finally he knew that her mom never send those letters to Yura and he never know  why his mom lied to him. So thats why she never know why he must left her. She never know he has been sick those time and need get a special treatment. The only reason why he agreed because he wants to recovered quickly. Someday he will tells her about it when the timing is right.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Kim Young Kwang and Nara is planning to jogging today. So Young kwang piccks her up in this early morning but it seems like she still sleeps in her lala land. He called her almost 30 times until finally she answered it and schocked when she saw what time right now. She cant believes she almost ruin their plan and even she doesnt hear her alarm. She dressed up in hurry and run to downstairs as she sees her parents having their breakfast and told her if Yura already left first. Then she waved goodbye and walks away out from the house and get in to his car.

 

Young: Hais this kid! I almost left you alone and jogging by myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter