2 부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Eonni,괜찮아 (gwaenchanh-a) ??" asked Nara finally broke their awkward situation in her office room. she knows that Yura is not okay after Young Kwang brought up about Hong Jong Hyun. She doesn't know too much about her and Jjong Oppa because her sister doesn't want to talks about it. She just asked her mom one day about who is Jjong Oppa because she saw a polaroid on Yura's dresser and there is a letter behind it :

"Jjong Oppa & Ahyoung"

Feb 7, 1995

Ahyoung is Eonni's birth name. there is no one who call her with that name; except Jjong Oppa. So thats why she though that he should be someone special for Yura. Her mom told her that Jong Oppa is Eonni's bestfriend. He moved far away from korea and she was really upset at that time because they two used to be so close. they both always played along at Gohoyan Park around our residence. But since he left, she become more quite and introvert. She prefer spends her time in her room alone than play outside with other friend. she rarely smile when dad . Mom said that she felt so bad when saw Eonni changed into someone that she never know before. But thank God then Nara born a year later. she become cheery day by day because she said that she really loves her lil sister. Yura only spent her days in life with Nara. She has only a few friends from her school and university and they aren't too close either. Nara asked her one day why she rare go out with her friends outside like what Nara usualy does with her friends. She said that people come and go and she really hate it. so thats why she lose interests to make a lot of friends because of that. So after Nara heard mom's explanation, she got it now why Yura really hate about it. Yura just scared that she will lose someone that she loves like Jjong Oppa.

"Eh? im okay lah. why? is there something wrong with me?" answered with her eyes shake as she tried to hide what she's really feel right now. "Eonni i know you are not. how long you will always say im okay when it comes about Jjong Oppa. even i know you never want to tell me whats goin on between you and him but at least tell me why? you said you trust me right? so why its so hard for you to tell me about it?" said Nara hold her hands as she wants to makes Yura calm down. "Nara-ya, its not because i dont trust you but i really cant tell you about this thing. it bring me so much strange feelings whenever i heard his name. and i really hate it when the feeling come back again to me like now. so, let me relieve it by myself can?". Nara feel sad that Yura still wanna hold this thing by herself. "okay, where you wanna go then?". Yura just smiles and said "somewhere". "hmmm. okay but promise me, anything just call me?" sighed Nara. Yura nodded her head and walks out from the room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter